heavy1handed

Feb 15, 2018
Ok so this is probably answered all over the place and I'm blind I promised I tried searching. How do I enter sexworld?

EDIT: So I used the cheat and skipped the main storyline and I guess I'm missing some people. Any guides available?

Last edited:

ShadowWelf

Aug 5, 2018
is there an save/cheat/console command/ unlock system for the Vr Headset? Like to unlock all H Scenes?

(is there a way for me to unluck all of it with out needing to replay stroy ^^)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have added 3 new tags that should have been added a long time ago.
Ahegao.
Creampie.
Combat.

ADD: As for the tag "Lactation" I have not seen that in the game, only when MC is sucking on mom's tits does it look like it but that is MC's saliva and not "Lactation".

Wow can't believe that I missed "Twins" in the tag list so its added now.

ADD: I have added the tag "Internal view" to the tag list

Last edited:
Reactions: jackkane

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
is there an save/cheat/console command/ unlock system for the Vr Headset? Like to unlock all H Scenes?

(is there a way for me to unluck all of it with out needing to replay stroy ^^)
I don't know of a console script to unlock all scenes, but I had made THIS a while ago, but it's for an older version of the game, might make a new one, might not.

Also I remember there was a CG rip OVER HERE, don't know if they're gonna make an updated one.

Reactions: ShadowWelf

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I visit the beach on saturday morning...but I just keep getting the scene to fuck hitomi. am I missing something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I visit the beach on saturday morning...but I just keep getting the scene to fuck hitomi. am I missing something.
I get the same and have her maxed out at 10.

I can also go to the store and ask her for fun at MC's house in the afternoon.

It does not say finish like the other ones do so have no idea if I am finish or not.

soundengineer

Jun 7, 2017
How do you go into the sex world?

I have the "mom", "sister", dad, Jacob, Effie, Jacob's dad, Effie's dad, Lailah, Allaway, Lashley, Meghan, Edward, Chieghan Teghan, Zariah, Jaiden, Luna, Hitomi, Kevlamin, Crugeon, Dave, Brock, Jack, Phil, Fistem, Janae, Alanna, Hazel, Sam, Phil, and Violette in my contacts.

Am I missing somebody? Or something?
Edit: I think my problem has been Principal Lashley. I have to talk to her but when I do I get sent back to the beach.

Last edited:

Juhoba69

Aug 8, 2018
How do I advance the roaming around the town and school meeting people step? Am I missing anyone? I have three slots left in my contacts...who are they?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I don't know if Anyone Else has reported it, but when I got locked in the freezer with Alanna and started to fuck her- it didn't matter if whether I selected "Continue" or "Cum", it became a sex scene with the principal and continued along THAT scenario.

(I am using the 0.27 version)

Last edited:

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, i need some help. I'm at the part of principal lashley that says "go have lunch at the school cafeteria" but nothing happens. Can anyone help me?

Reactions: commanderkorra

ShadowWelf

Aug 5, 2018
I get the same and have her maxed out at 10.

I can also go to the store and ask her for fun at MC's house in the afternoon.

It does not say finish like the other ones do so have no idea if I am finish or not.
Same and also when ever i try to the principal the game freaks out and teleports my charr to the beach not letting me complete the quest

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Same and also when ever i try to the principal the game freaks out and teleports my charr to the beach not letting me complete the quest
Same here for me and the first time that happen it did a traceback error on me and I have it uploaded here and reported it to the dev with the in game bug report option.

Reactions: ShadowWelf

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Jesus, art is missing for every other scene. Last time i played was 2017 (!) and scenes from back then are still buggy and or unfinished. wtf.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Did you start from scratch?

Always REMEMBER: "old saves do not work" = they make the game crash
i didn't start a new game, i used the option to continue from the end of a previous update

technically it is not a old save i guess.. or it is?

Reactions: pro-digi
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes