Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little help.
I have been watching this game since the day of release. But only now do I have the chance to try it. Download incest patch, installed and started the game.
Now after entering the name of my character, the game asks me to choice relationship. Can someone tell me the right order? Because the game do not give to you any info. I mean... the first girls, is the sister? Mother? (i do not thing the mother, because look to much young but... with some developer you can never know.
Can someone help me with the relationship?
Thank you

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hi guys i need a little help.
I have been watching this game since the day of release. But only now do I have the chance to try it. Download incest patch, installed and started the game.
Now after entering the name of my character, the game asks me to choice relationship. Can someone tell me the right order? Because the game do not give to you any info. I mean... the first girls, is the sister? Mother? (i do not thing the mother, because look to much young but... with some developer you can never know.
Can someone help me with the relationship?
Thank you
you don't need a incest patch. get rid of it. just name the mom mom, and sister sister.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
you don't need a incest patch. get rid of it. just name the mom mom, and sister sister.
Oh thank you. Better to remove if the game do not need the patch^^

Guys I started accumulating side quests, where can I see them? Because when I go on the phone, it shows me only one. I try to click on the phone but nothing happen. Also for the skill... can someone give me some advice. I notice that the bar become more long, but do not understand if the point counts as a point or only as more point to add. Can someone explain it to me?
Thank you

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
At your tabel/PC cheatcode = Cheat Code 0.27a: "sanicrans" type in, cheat is on.
Now you can change the skill.
Side Story press only on the arrows left or right.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
At your tabel/PC cheatcode = Cheat Code 0.27a: "sanicrans" type in, cheat is on.
Now you can change the skill.
Side Story press only on the arrows left or right.
Yeah i see the cheat, i just wanna understand normally, without cheat, do i only gain white point or also colored point.
Because when you active the cheat, you can add point, but this point are like brown colored and not white.
For example during school hours i see an increse in the bar, the bar become more long and more white. But there is not brawn point.
When istead i use the cheat i can also add brown color.
I just wanna know the difference if there are.

Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah i see the cheat, i just wanna understand normally, without cheat, do i only gain white point or also colored point.
Because when you active the cheat, you can add point, but this point are like brown colored and not white.
For example during school hours i see an increse in the bar, the bar become more long and more white. But there is not brawn point.
When istead i use the cheat i can also add brown color.
I just wanna know the difference if there are.

Thank you
The more you study and use the fight club and the other in game ways to increase your stats go up and the color is normal when it changes its just letting you know your in the next stage of points is all.
The further to the right you get your points the more you have to use at that time, once you use the points you need to rebuild them up again.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The more you study and use the fight club and the other in game ways to increase your stats go up and the color is normal when it changes its just letting you know your in the next stage of points is all.
The further to the right you get your points the more you have to use at that time, once you use the points you need to rebuild them up again.
Normaly you need the Totems for the skill to a higher point
So there is no totems?

I mean i just need to do example: Go to the park and run. After some run the stamina bar become first white, then changes color?
Because the other guy say Totems. I try also to look but never see a totems around @_@

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So there is no totems?

I mean i just need to do example: Go to the park and run. After some run the stamina bar become first white, then changes color?
Because the other guy say Totems. I try also to look but never see a totems around @_@
Yes there is totems and you buy them at the mall in one of the shops.
You can only have 1 at a time so when you figure out what you need then get the totem for it and your good to go.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...}After getting the fake detention and the first convo in her office almost to the end this traceback happen and it made MC go back to the beach or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone else get kicked to the beaches changing rooms after giving the principal a massage?
{...} after the ''massage'' {...} at the end of the conversation the game kicks to the beach cabin and i cant procede{...}

I visit the beach on saturday morning...but I just keep getting the scene to fuck hitomi. am I missing something.

Luna still doesn't do anything on thursday or friday afternoons. Fantastic. Is there really any actual Luna content?

How do you go into the sex world?
I have {...} in my contacts.
Am I missing somebody? Or something?
{...}
How do I advance the roaming around the town and school meeting people step? Am I missing anyone? I have three slots left in my contacts...who are they?
There's enough people asking about it, including myself, that's making me think the whole "trigger a text from Effie" bug wasn't fixed after all. I've met all but 4 people on that list and still nothing to progress the main story.

Played through this update, things are still incomplete. Luna's scene never happens, there's bug when a scene loops and dumps me in the dressing room of the beach, and frankly this is a mess. Who tested this game?!

i cant progress with the sister cant enter night club oh and i started from scratch

{...}I'm at the part of principal lashley that says "go have lunch at the school cafeteria" but nothing happens. {...}

{...}when I got locked in the freezer with Alanna and started to fuck her- it didn't matter if whether I selected "Continue" or "Cum", it became a sex scene with the principal and continued along THAT scenario.

(I am using the 0.27 version)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I download the game and played from the start and the very first time going to her office after that fake dentition is when it happen and I have already deleted that game and save files so I can start fresh the next update comes out since save games break on updates.

All I can give you is the traceback report on that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-27c-geeseki.1433/page-293#post-3216109

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The patch isn't quite ready yet, in the meantime lemme tell ya a bit about the skill system.

The training's purpose is to increase the amount of skill points you can hold.
  • Intelligence: In class
  • Charisma: At the club
  • Strenght: Fight club
  • Stamina: Run at the park
  • Luck: Play cards at the comic shop
So. The points regenerate every day that passes, by default you get only 1 point per day with the free totem from Grundle Sam.

Buying better totems will regenerate more skill points every day. Up to five with the $200 totem.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I download the game and played from the start and the very first time going to her office after that fake dentition is when it happen and I have already deleted that game and save files so I can start fresh the next update comes out since save games break on updates.

All I can give you is the traceback report on that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-27c-geeseki.1433/page-293#post-3216109
Well, I can't recreate the crash. But after a bit i've figured what caused it. Did you go to the beach before that?.

It doesn't matter though, the problem is that after ending Lashley's scene it throws you to the beach, but it doesn't specify the color of the changing tent so it crashes.

In my fix it no longer throws you to the beach so it shouldn't crash.

Reactions: hentai charley

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, I can't recreate the crash. But after a bit i've figured what caused it. Did you go to the beach before that?.

It doesn't matter though, the problem is that after ending Lashley's scene it throws you to the beach, but it doesn't specify the color of the changing tent so it crashes.

In my fix it no longer throws you to the beach so it shouldn't crash.
I could very well have gone to the beach just before that but I don't remember now.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Ahh shit, here we go again....

So, the bugs that were mentioned HERE are fixed in this unnoficial patch. Do I need a changelog? Maybe later...

Anyways, you can get the compressed and patched version for Windows&Linux and Mac over and .
(NOTE: If the folder is empty it's because I haven't finished the upload)

If you're using the non-cronched version of 0.27c you can download the archive.rpa file and overwrite the one on the '/game' folder of the game.

Also I might upload an attempt at an android port of the same thing, It's just that I haven't figured out how to do it properly.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Ahh shit, here we go again....

So, the bugs that were mentioned HERE are fixed in this unnoficial patch. Do I need a changelog? Maybe later...

Anyways, you can get the compressed and patched version for Windows&Linux and Mac over HERE and .
(NOTE: If the folder is empty it's because I haven't finished the upload)

If you're using the non-cronched version of 0.27c you can download the archive.rpa file and overwrite the one on the '/game' folder of the game.

Also I might upload an attempt at an android port of the same thing, It's just that I haven't figured out how to do it properly.
It saddens me that the dev is getting a profit for shoddy work those who do it for free can give quality. CursedFlame91, thanks for at least try to fix this.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need a little help
With the mom i made to stay with her on the couch and start so suck her bobs. Her relationship point is 10 and every time the game tell me that i gain another point with her in relatioship, there is no new point. I mean the counter does not go up more than 10. I am missing something? Also 4 time on the couch and always kissing/lick mom bobs nothing more. The game continue to tell me to meet the mother on the evening on the couch, but nothing new happen. Do i need to do more time? Do i need to advence other relationship to do more thing with the mother?

How many girls/women till now the mc can go? And do some sex? Some advice?
Thank you

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes