CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Guys i need a little help
With the mom i made to stay with her on the couch and start so suck her bobs. Her relationship point is 10 and every time the game tell me that i gain another point with her in relatioship, there is no new point. I mean the counter does not go up more than 10. I am missing something? Also 4 time on the couch and always kissing/lick mom bobs nothing more. The game continue to tell me to meet the mother on the evening on the couch, but nothing new happen. Do i need to do more time? Do i need to advence other relationship to do more thing with the mother?

How many girls/women till now the mc can go? And do some sex? Some advice?
Thank you
Have you thought about... not staying with her one day... see what happens?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Have you thought about... not staying with her one day... see what happens?

Thank you, yeah i never try to not stay at home for one day. So after that the story continue. And i was pretty upset on how the developer have made the mother story.
Really also other conversation. I mean there are lot of conversation where the thing go like that

Teacher:
Conversation step 1
Choice 1 = decrese relationship
Choice 2 = decrese relationship
Choice 3 = decrese relationship
WTF?
Conversation step 2
Choice 1 = decrese relationship
Choice 2 = decrese relationship
What? This cant be happening really! Is just stupid that there are conversation that end always bad, without give us one choice that land in a good point! I had the teacher with 8 point and at the end of that conversation... the teacher end with 6 point.

There is no choice with that conversation that end in a positive way.

Also the relation with the mother. Is just stupid that for let the story continue i need to see a cuck thing. If a game give me choice, you need to give us a path where you can avoid who happen at that night.
Also her conversation is just like the teacher one, where no matter what you choose, it will always result in the loss of relationship points. And you also have to suffer scolding where you can't do anything. You are forced to be told that you are not a man enough! But how stupid is this?

You literally return at home, where you see MC's father force MC's mother to do sex thing. She see you, she run to you and you literally have to stay there and there is no choice that go in a positive way. Always negative point
She say you are usless. You have no ball, you are disappoint, you are no the man of the house, and her is happy to be forced and hitted with the housband because she fell a woman?
When on the couch she say that she love to be cuddled and do romance thing? There is something that fell off in her story.
With the mother i had 10/10 point. At the end of that event i had with her 1/10 point! Is stupid!
Also the next day i see the consequence. The mother with a black eyes! Because MC father hit her few time? WTF!
And for the sister? Look the same story as summersaga, where the sister is a camgirl.
But in this there is no way to avoid a little ugly thing. I go on the beach and i meet MC's sister in a changing room, where she do a bj to a stranger? Why?
Why almost in every game, the family member need to be slut? Why not create a story where you have a normal sister?

Really i hope the developer changes some things, because if you create a multiple choice game you also have to create different situations. And not a single path that leads only to a single negative event.
The game has a lot of potential, because there are really very erotic scenes. But as it stands now, small improvements are needed.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi! all! I have a question from the beginning of the game. When you start to date the mother and make a promise to her about something like be with her always and never leave her etc. I just kept spending every night with her but got always the same scene. Then when I skipped a single night with her she went back to fucking my "father" and the gave me the talk the next day about responsibility and being an adult. Is this supposed to happen or are there 2 routes?

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
elcid said:
{...}I'm at the part of principal lashley that says "go have lunch at the school cafeteria" but nothing happens. {...}

Thursday or Friday afternoon, you go to the cafeteria. Please reply if doing that still does nothing.

I have posted this question twice over the last month and no one has responded.

Can you please let us know what is supposed to happen in the cafeteria? There is nothing to click on, no one to talk too. Yes I am running v2.7c and I had to start the game all over to get to this scene.

Thank you.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, the bugs that were mentioned HERE are fixed in this unnoficial patch. Do I need a changelog? Maybe later...

[...]

If you're using the non-cronched version of 0.27c you can download the archive.rpa file and overwrite the one on the '/game' folder of the game.
There are 2 archive.rpa files: one is 16.410 kb, the other one is 16.803 kb. Which is the right one?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
There are 2 archive.rpa files: one is 16.410 kb, the other one is 16.803 kb. Which is the right one?
Huh, weird, there should be only one, I see only one on my end but they're suppposed to be the same.
Might be worth it to use the heavier one, or download the one on Mediafire just to be safe.

I have posted this question twice over the last month and no one has responded.

Can you please let us know what is supposed to happen in the cafeteria? There is nothing to click on, no one to talk too. Yes I am running v2.7c and I had to start the game all over to get to this scene.

Thank you.
Ok, so her objective says something like "wait for later in the week" or something, you wait until thursday or friday.
The objective then says "wait for lunch time" so wait untill afternoon.
Now it says "Go have lunch at the cafeteria" then you should go to the cafeteria.
When you get there it should trigger inmediately.

If that doesn't fix it then the only option I can think of is asking for your savegame because i'm genuinely curious about what happened.
If you're on windows the savegame will be on %appdata%\RenPy\ATownUncovered-1481961794 I don't know about other platforms...

Hi! all! I have a question from the beginning of the game. When you start to date the mother and make a promise to her about something like be with her always and never leave her etc. I just kept spending every night with her but got always the same scene. Then when I skipped a single night with her she went back to fucking my "father" and the gave me the talk the next day about responsibility and being an adult. Is this supposed to happen or are there 2 routes?
Thank you, yeah i never try to not stay at home for one day. So after that the story continue. And i was pretty upset on how the developer have made the mother story.
The story was written that way. Some other folks and I have discussing the writing of the game, on how the Mom is one of the kinda iffy characters.
TL;DR that's the way she's written, she's flawed, emotional, manipulative, etc.
That part didn't get that much outrage like with the teacher so it hasn't been changed.

Reactions: Aioria619

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I know this is a sensitive topic, but I remember really looking foward to Allaway's route, and having experienced all of it... I know the curioisity kills the cat.... and hope this doesn't bother you CursedFlame, but how was "supposed to be" or originally be Allaway's route originally? Unless things were much more explicit in previous versions, again I remember playing this way back when it was like... 0.10 or 0.09 I believe, and I remember way back then Allaway's route was just very much barebones but I can imagine a lot has happened since then and now, or maybe not as much. Again, sorry if this ends up bothering you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Huh, weird, there should be only one, I see only one on my end but they're suppposed to be the same.
Might be worth it to use the heavier one, or download the one on Mediafire just to be safe.
Yes it shows 2. Untitled.jpg
Only 1 on the Mediafire account.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I know this is a sensitive topic, but I remember really looking foward to Allaway's route, and having experienced all of it... I know the curioisity kills the cat.... and hope this doesn't bother you CursedFlame, but how was "supposed to be" or originally be Allaway's route originally? Unless things were much more explicit in previous versions, again I remember playing this way back when it was like... 0.10 or 0.09 I believe, and I remember way back then Allaway's route was just very much barebones but I can imagine a lot has happened since then and now, or maybe not as much. Again, sorry if this ends up bothering you.
Nah, no probs.

Yes it shows 2. View attachment 601983
Only 1 on the Mediafire account.
It's bugged then, I only see one on my side.
Anyways, the files should be the same, but i don't know why they're different sizes.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
In my experiments in making android ports, I've noticed that the Effie scene is missing again.
So I'll be working on another patch and also an unofficial compressed android port of my own.

Regarding the principal. I've made it so the scene doesn't throw you to the beach and crash but if you go to her office the scene will loop. I could make the massage scene not loop anymore so you would be able to access the scenes you have to buy relationship points to see.
The problem is that it might fuckup your savegame because I don't know what the dev is planning to add later.
Should I patch that? If yes then I might have to work on a way to fix your saves once more content for Lashley drops in 0.28.

Also regarding going to the sex world, I fixed the trigger that the developer wanted to do but failed.
But at the same time I think is a bit absurd. Personally I didn't know Jacob's stepmom even existed, so having the requirement to talk with her to go to the sex world seems stupid to me.

Again, opinions are appreciated...

It would be pretty much impossible for one guy to find all of the bugs in the game.
But this is what you get when you ATLEAST TRY.

Here is my android port for A Town Uncovered v0.27c - Unofffial Patched
{...}
Appreciate this, I've yet haven't figured how to make a proper android port.
Was also trying to fix the textboxes for the narrator glitching out. The game isn't made with android in mind.

Reactions: Trapezio and rate61

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Honestly someone could make a drinking game based off the number of bugs and issues each update seems to introduce or bring back, but then again I'm pretty sure most people would prefer to have functioning livers.

• Haha
Reactions: CursedFlame91

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
a little help anyone? when i go to Lashley's office and finish giving her a massage and the scene ends, it leads to an error about the different beach tent colours or something. if i ignore it, i end up at the beach and the entire scene with Lashley is undone. so it's basically a loop

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a little help anyone? when i go to Lashley's office and finish giving her a massage and the scene ends, it leads to an error about the different beach tent colours or something. if i ignore it, i end up at the beach and the entire scene with Lashley is undone. so it's basically a loop
Please upload your save so they can take a look at that.
It happen to me to but I did not keep the save for it.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Got an issue with the principals massage. Keeps shooting me to the changing tents on the beach without locking the scene as completed.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
This game has the worst mc you can have of all, should be Effie the protagonist fucks everything, I hate when the only one who has to strive is the mc, the worst is that even fucks your sister before you, and the mc as beta cuck asian that is does not say anything. Your sister also sucks cocks on the beach and you can not do anything as good beta mc you are

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes