Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Incest patch doesnt work
You do not need the incest patch. You have the option to manually define your relationship with the mother and sister. Start a new game and input "Sister" and "Mom" for the respective characters after that incest dialogue should be restored.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So I finished everything, but...

- what's the VR headset you can buy at the mall for? nothing at the moment, I guess

- you can't repeat sex scenes with Jane (sis), I guess (what the hell...)

- is the principal Lashley's route bugged?

- those damn unfinished pictures are a real nightmare

- why in the fucking damn world the Dev hid a character (Jacob's stepmom)? you can't unlock the main route until you find her!!! (you have to visit Jacob's in the morning/afternoon) Damnit!!!!!!!

My 2 cents: Jane's story is the best by far - the only reason you might enjoy playing this game. I like her a lot. Effie and her are the best characters, definitely.

Last edited:

urmrgay

May 27, 2018
So I finished everything, but...

- what's the VR headset you can buy at the mall for? nothing at the moment, I guess

- you can't repeat sex scenes with Jane (sis), I guess (what the hell...)

- is the principal Lashley's route bugged?

- those damn unfinished pictures are a real nightmare

- why in the fucking damn world the Dev hid a character (Jacob's stepmom)? you can't unlock the main route until you find her!!! (you have to visit Jacob's in the morning/afternoon) Damnit!!!!!!!

My 2 cents: Jane's story is the best by far - the only reason you might enjoy playing this game. I like her a lot. Effie and her are the best characters, definitely.
The VR headset is to replay sex scenes. It's in the wooden chest in your room

Lashley's route may be bugged? I think because the assets don't exist it just always plays the scene when you try and enter her office though that might have been on purpose

Jacob's Stepmom was kind of a surprise to me as well but far, far more important than the fact that there should be an easier way of getting her contact I want to know when I can fuck her cus god damn.

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Hello everyone :)

I may have a little problem about this game, sadly.

Anyboby know how I advance in the Subtory of Jane (or MC Sister) my objective say "Go talk to her at the living room" (after her last "maybe" Live Stream but the problem is:

When I go downstairs or let pass a day or more I don't get the scene pop

Should I wait a week or I am missing something ?

Hope somebody can help me with this cause, right now I'm kinda clueless about this

And finally I have to say the fix made by CursedFlame91 resolved the bugs that the most peoples had (myself included), thank a lot for that :)

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I got annoyed at the current drought of Allaway content so I figured I'd make a bit of my own. I'm still a complete novice at photoshop, but it was a neat little exercise. Thought I'd throw it to the wolves here.
Not bad man, little rough but I think that you got really close to the dev's style. With a bit more time and polish it could easily match it.

BaphometFanFiction

Apr 6, 2020
Not bad man, little rough but I think that you got really close to the dev's style. With a bit more time and polish it could easily match it.
Thanks. There's plenty of things I would change with it, but for a first attempt it could be worse. The roughness is mostly due to me bumbling around in PS, so if/when I do more that's a top priority.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Thanks. There's plenty of things I would change with it, but for a first attempt it could be worse. The roughness is mostly due to me bumbling around in PS, so if/when I do more that's a top priority.
Like I said it isn't bad for a first attempt, and if you do decide to do more, then maybe you can help out with the Mod that's being worked on.

Reactions: BaphometFanFiction

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The VR headset is to replay sex scenes. It's in the wooden chest in your room
I bought the headset. Honestly, I have no idea of what you're talking about. You CAN'T click on the chest.

EDIT: nevermind. I used the search bar and found out myself ;)

Last edited:

MisterSir

Jul 19, 2017
I got annoyed at the current drought of Allaway content so I figured I'd make a bit of my own. I'm still a complete novice at photoshop, but it was a neat little exercise. Thought I'd throw it to the wolves here.
Not so bad but you may want to work a bit on those tits.

Artamon

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, everybody. I need help. I can't find a walkthrough for earlier versions of the game. If anyone has, please give a link.)

Average

Nov 10, 2017
hi guys, i'm also in need of help
i'm stuck in the main story in the "explore the school and town and meet anyone you can" part, i'm missing 4 contacts
the 3 last of the list and one that's below phil and above alanna.
i'm guessing it progresses once you meet everyone, but if i remember right you meet a nurse after you drown in the earlier versions
if you guys have any idea on what to do i would apriciate it

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
hi guys, i'm also in need of help
i'm stuck in the main story in the "explore the school and town and meet anyone you can" part, i'm missing 4 contacts
the 3 last of the list and one that's below phil and above alanna.
i'm guessing it progresses once you meet everyone, but if i remember right you meet a nurse after you drown in the earlier versions
if you guys have any idea on what to do i would apriciate it
I'm quoting CursedFlame91, so kudos to him ;) :

"You need to talk to:
  • Violette (Lifeguard)
  • Grundle Sam (Totem dude)
  • Janae (Shopkeep at mall).
  • Meghan (Redhead at school)
  • Cole (Afroamerican dude at school)
  • Zariah (White haired girl at school)
  • Luna (Weird girl at school)
  • Jaiden (She's at the gym or the entrance)
  • Edward (Dude in trenchcoat that appear at the school entrance)
  • Hazel (Sex shop shopkeeper)
  • Phil (Bartender at the club)
  • Lailah (Who apparently is Jacob's stepmom? Didn't even know she existed. Go to Jacob's house on a weekday's afternoon)"

Average

Nov 10, 2017
I'm quoting CursedFlame91, so kudos to him ;) :

"You need to talk to:
  • Violette (Lifeguard)
  • Lailah (Who apparently is Jacob's stepmom? Didn't even know she existed. Go to Jacob's house on a weekday's afternoon)"
thanks man, but i think you are thinking that i'm stuck after beeing suck into the other world(the one where everyone is shameless), i'm stuck before that when i get to meet people in town

just in case i went and exausted all the dialoge of those people, but i'm still stuck at this: Untitled.png

Reactions: BarsWarsII

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
thanks man, but i think you are thinking that i'm stuck after beeing suck into the other world(the one where everyone is shameless), i'm stuck before that when i get to meet people in town

just in case i went and exausted all the dialoge of those people, but i'm still stuck at this: View attachment 611810
Same here. I can use the Time Travel.exe file in the bedroom but otherwise can't get Chapter 22 to end.

First of all, are you playing the latest 0.27c update?

Secondly and most importantly, search using search bar for the bugfixing patch CursedFlame91 made, grab it and place it where you should place it.

Thirdly, how to trigger the "other world event":

- meet all the people I told you;

- Effie will send you a message on your phone telling you: "meet me at the park tonight". So, you have to move forward with her story, I guess;

- go where and when Effie told you: you will see a woman drowning in the lake at the park. The blond lifeguard will save you and take you to the hospital. That's it.

Reactions: 7195648

BarsWarsII

Dec 28, 2017
First of all, are you playing the latest 0.27c update?

Secondly and most importantly, search using search bar for the bugfixing patch CursedFlame91 made, grab it and place it where you should place it.

Thirdly, how to trigger the "other world event":

- meet all the people I told you;

- Effie will send you a message on your phone telling you: "meet me at the park tonight". So, you have to move forward with her story, I guess;

- go where and when Effie told you: you will see a woman drowning in the lake at the park. The blond lifeguard will save you and take you to the hospital. That's it.
The patch worked. Thanks!

Meles

Jun 19, 2017
"You need to talk to:
  • Violette (Lifeguard)
Not just that, you need RP with all of them (added through cheats, I guess)

The moment I've added every one a point, progress was made.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes