Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Reading this thread was both disappointing, because it showed how little progress is being made on the game, and encouraging because the community here still works to improve the game.

I only completed the itchio version of the game, which is (how could it be otherwise) half a year out of date. Have downloaded and started 28 now.

Is there any way to return to the sexworld in the newest version?

That seems like the most essential part that was missing in the previous version, for me at least. After all, the sexworld is what is supposed to make this game special. It would also be the natural place to add all those unmotivated free-floating sex scenes GeeSeki has been adding, which is why I don’t understand why they are added to the "normal" world instead. The bathroom sex-scene in school or the currently free-floating bondage scene which is also triggered in the school would fit the sex world much more naturally.
AFAIK once you leave the Sex World there's no going back and the only thing that's been added to it are throw away lines for some of the newly added characters

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It should have focused more on Mom and Sister path to complete :cautious:
Waiting for more updates :cool:(y)

Reactions: Xhin

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
aight minor question i remember there being this parallel sex like world of the main world in this game but last i played it was not really used for more than a short visit

anyone know if that has been expanded upon since then ? cause i loved the idea of that place and if it has is the mc still gonna act just as confused about whats going on as last time ?

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Reading this thread was both disappointing, because it showed how little progress is being made on the game, and encouraging because the community here still works to improve the game.

I only completed the itchio version of the game, which is (how could it be otherwise) half a year out of date. Have downloaded and started 28 now.

Is there any way to return to the sexworld in the newest version?

That seems like the most essential part that was missing in the previous version, for me at least. After all, the sexworld is what is supposed to make this game special. It would also be the natural place to add all those unmotivated free-floating sex scenes GeeSeki has been adding, which is why I don’t understand why they are added to the "normal" world instead. The bathroom sex-scene in school or the currently free-floating bondage scene which is also triggered in the school would fit the sex world much more naturally.
aight minor question i remember there being this parallel sex like world of the main world in this game but last i played it was not really used for more than a short visit

anyone know if that has been expanded upon since then ? cause i loved the idea of that place and if it has is the mc still gonna act just as confused about whats going on as last time ?
You guys both echo a lot of what the criticism on this thread is about. The Sex World has minuscule content and hasn’t been expanded, I believe. This might interest you: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-unfiltered-a-town-uncovered-mod-fudulaboi.34101/
It’s a project that has more promise in my opinion.

Vlad89

Jun 1, 2018
well anyone can help me here?
I'm stuck in mother side quest where i should spent my afternoon time with her.
I keep doing it for over more than 1 month but didn't get any progress except grope her tits or suck her nipples.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
So, I already played this game a while ago and I came across something that made me uncomfortable, the MC needs to do a quest and needs to go through the requirements to be able to have sex with each girl while they go to the beach and just give blowjobs and do sex with a stranger? Is this a joke ... still happens? If so, where is the NTR tag for those who do not like the genre, not to find themselves unprepared?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So, I already played this game a while ago and I came across something that made me uncomfortable, the MC needs to do a quest and needs to go through the requirements to be able to have sex with each girl while they go to the beach and just give blowjobs and do sex with a stranger? Is this a joke ... still happens? If so, where is the NTR tag for those who do not like the genre, not to find themselves unprepared?
i don't recall this scene...at all...and I've a good memory you may want to describe it better bc your description is very confusing...and i can only think that happens in the SexWorld and none of the characters, in that world, aren't in love or related to MC emotionally or romantically...so technically shouldn't count as NTR but more like the players acting like possessive whiny and entitled kids...which is pathetic bc these tears usually tend to ruin a decent story by chocking the artists/writers' freedom of creating an entertaining and fresh content/product

the only NTR was Allaway sucking the dick of the blackmailing rich kid...and the community was so furious about it that the dev removed that scene...and now we have a lame scene about Allaway crying over giving high grades to the kid and being forced to let him borrow his wagon/car and this change completely ruined the weight/level of the blackmailing itself...because in the original scene you can emphasize with Allaway because she got violated of her body and her own dignity as a woman...which creates a decent amount of emotions for MC and the players who are reading/watching those scens

Last edited:
Reactions: kynn88
Jun 18, 2017
which one?

kynn88

May 25, 2018
i don't recall this scene...at all...and I've a good memory you may want to describe it better bc your description is very confusing...and i can only think that happens in the SexWorld and none of the characters, in that world, aren't in love or related to MC emotionally or romantically...so technically shouldn't count as NTR but more like the players acting like possessive whiny and entitled kids...which is pathetic bc these tears usually tend to ruin a decent story by chocking the artists/writers' freedom of creating an entertaining and fresh content/product

the only NTR was Allaway sucking the dick of the blackmailing rich kid...and the community was so furious about it that the dev removed that scene...and now we have a lame scene about Allaway crying over giving high grades to the kid and being forced to let him borrow his wagon/car and this change completely ruined the weight/level of the blackmailing itself...because in the original scene you can emphasize with Allaway because she got violated of her body and her own dignity as a woman...which creates a decent amount of emotions for MC and the players who are reading/watching those scens
The gloryhole scenes on the beach, where the first girl to have sex with the MC, mother, sister and teacher giving blowjobs, does the game still have that? I am not against games that have avoidable NTR, but those that are not, I do not play.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes