Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The gloryhole scenes on the beach, where the first girl to have sex with the MC, mother, sister and teacher giving blowjobs, does the game still have that?
i think, that's another game...only the teacher did that...once and way before starting a relationship with MC...technically it's not NTR...unless you're one of those possessive whiny people i mentioned u.u not implying you are one of them, i'm actually asking XD

technically it wouldn't be different from watching a random girl sucking her boyfriend's cock in a secluded place and then MANY years later that girl becomes your fiancè...why be jealous or making a scene NOW, you're the one who is disturbing her XD

Reactions: kynn88

kynn88

May 25, 2018
i think, that's another game...only the teacher did that...once and way before starting a relationship with MC...technically it's not NTR...unless you're one of those possessive whiny people i mentioned u.u not implying you are one of them, i'm actually asking XD

technically it wouldn't be different from watching a random girl sucking her boyfriend's cock in a secluded place and then MANY years later that girl becomes your fiancè...why be jealous or making a scene NOW, you're the one who is disturbing her XD
When I played it it didn't happen in the alternative world (SexWorld), but in normal, the MC catches his sister, the girl with the ponytail and the teacher giving blowjobs while thinking it is a dick of one of his students and the mother confuses him with a stranger and gives him a blowjob, she even says that he is not washing his penis right, and the MC complains and she continues. And it happened even after having sex with the mother, sister and the other with tied hair. So it was possible to puncture the wound of those who don't like it. But there are those who say, only that the mother gave a blowjob at the MC anyway, so just the fact that she didn't know, that is to say that she already did or does with someone else unknown.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It should have focused more on Mom and Sister path to complete :cautious:
Waiting for more updates :cool:(y)
I have to disagree, they should spread the love around. If you focus only only the mother and sister, then like so many other incest type games, they will get completed, and the rest will get ignored, and that is no way to make a game. They should all get equal attention.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
When I played it it didn't happen in the alternative world (SexWorld), but in normal, the MC catches his sister, the girl with the ponytail and the teacher giving blowjobs while thinking it is a dick of one of his students and the mother confuses him with a stranger and gives him a blowjob, she even says that he is not washing his penis right, and the MC complains and she continues. And it happened even after having sex with the mother, sister and the other with tied hair. So it was possible to puncture the wound of those who don't like it. But there are those who say, only that the mother gave a blowjob at the MC anyway, so just the fact that she didn't know, that is to say that she already did or does with someone else unknown.
i'm pretty sure you're talking of the wrong game...or of a very early alpha of the game...so if you wanna know more, you either risk it or you risk it...because the game changed a lot...

Nocnocnoc

Aug 10, 2018
Yes, still happens, but i think is kinda hot tho

kynn88

May 25, 2018
i'm pretty sure you're talking of the wrong game...or of a very early alpha of the game...so if you wanna know more, you either risk it or you risk it...because the game changed a lot...
Maybe it was removed, you said there were people complaining about the blackmail, they may have complained about this event too, I played version 0.14 or something.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry for the weird question kynn88 but: avoid that area? there is nothing to do there yet aside having sex with the clerk of the comic-book shop, nothing related to the plot aside a few scenes with Allaway and it's not like clicking around, the scene simply shows that they're at the beach, same for a few scenes with MC's sister

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Sorry for the weird question kynn88 but: avoid that area? there is nothing to do there yet aside having sex with the clerk of the comic-book shop, nothing related to the plot aside a few scenes with Allaway and it's not like clicking around, the scene simply shows that they're at the beach, same for a few scenes with MC's sister
It's a way to avoid the scenes, but they still happen, who doesn't like it is still uncomfortable, but you don't need to apologize when you ask me something bro, topics are for that. :) (y)

Reactions: Nocnocnoc

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The scenes on the changing room at the beach still happen.
Are those scenes NTR tho?

Effie clearly fucks anything that moves.
eff "I thought we were transparent about sleeping around and having multiple friends with benefits."
eff "You're sweet, PLAYER. But we're young and wild. Spread your wings."
eff "I'll be spreading eagle for quite some time before I settle down."
eff "Look, real talk, dude. If you can win me over, I'll be loyal to you and only you."

Jane(sister). She's sexually active aswell.
Player "Have you slept with more than 5 guys?"
Sister "At the same time? Actually, don't answer that. My answer is yes."
Player "Now I'm curious..."
Sister "To save you a question, no it wasn't."

Allaway... she's kind of a perv, she confesses to peek on the changing rooms, also at the fighting club...
Consider the fact that Effie's fucking her aswell.
eff "I've gotten pretty good at knowing when she is and isn't aware of what dark, horny thoughts she splurts out of her mouth."
eff "Don't tell her this but she's really such a closet whore."
eff "And between you and me. I help her get off sometimes."
I don't know if she's suck dick tho... Maybe?... She does have a BJ scene on the changing room anyways.

The mom... Yeah this was kinda weird to me too. The scene only triggers after you've reached a certain relationship milestone.
So I don't think she would go around sucking randos in a gloryhole by that point.

I've seen people complain about the scene where you catch her fucking with the dad. But that ain't NTR tho... They're married. If anything you fucking her is NTR. Can't be bothered to point out which one tho, neither do I care.

But based on the little story they put in, I have a headcanon that the scenes at the beach are actually with the sexworld counterparts.
They've said that there are two portals, one at the park and one at the beach. For some reason in the sexworld the nudist beach is always empty. Also the easter eggs with the time traveler and Ash's mum.

Can't say they're doing a great job with the story. Seems to me like they just keep making more sex scenes to please the patrons.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
The scenes on the changing room at the beach still happen.
Are those scenes NTR tho?

Effie clearly fucks anything that moves.

Jane(sister). She's sexually active aswell.

Allaway... she's kind of a perv, she confesses to peek on the changing rooms, also at the fighting club...
Consider the fact that Effie's fucking her aswell.

I don't know if she's suck dick tho... Maybe?... She does have a BJ scene on the changing room anyways.

The mom... Yeah this was kinda weird to me too. The scene only triggers after you've reached a certain relationship milestone.
So I don't think she would go around sucking randos in a gloryhole by that point.

I've seen people complain about the scene where you catch her fucking with the dad. But that ain't NTR tho... They're married. If anything you fucking her is NTR. Can't be bothered to point out which one tho, neither do I care.

But based on the little story they put in, I have a headcanon that the scenes at the beach are actually with the sexworld counterparts.
They've said that there are two portals, one at the park and one at the beach. For some reason in the sexworld the nudist beach is always empty. Also the easter eggs with the time traveler and Ash's mum.

Can't say they're doing a great job with the story. Seems to me like they just keep making more sex scenes to please the patrons.
Good line of thought, I also did not consider the scene with the father NTR, and the scenes on the beach, I considered that they were NTR yes, after building affections with the girls, they continue to suck any dick of a stranger, if they have so much libido , there is no excuse for that, the MC has a dick in the middle of his legs for this, if it were in the alternative world, it would fit better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I don’t think the beach scenes are NTR, are they? It’s closer to swinging or just casual sex. For me, at least, NTR implies that there needs some level of exclusivity that is betrayed. However, for the most part, MC is just one sexual partner and sometimes close friend/lover in a world full of casual sex.

Effi is an open slut, and you are just a friend and sex friend. She even openly pursues your sister while you know them.
The sister is a camgirl and sex toy tester who considers you extremely important. The exclusivity level is left vague, but implied open (i.e. being pursued by her friend Effi.)
The teacher strongly implies she had someone else who taught her. In the dialogue option you can go for being explicitly non-excluse (casual) relationship of a vague implied more exclusive one.
In all these cases, I don’t consider them making out with a girl on the beach/sucking dicks for fun to be NTR. Even more so since you are going to the beach to get blowjobs as well.

That said I did get NTR-vibes from two scenes in the story: 1) The teacher scene if the forced sex had not been removed. 2) The whole situation with the non-sexworld mother.

Her husband runs away and is replaced by an abusive "twin". She then goes for the child as an alternative to the missing father, and then betrays the child and insults him as she fucks the abusive twin. That whole situation screams NTR at me on several levels.

Last edited:

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I don’t think the beach scenes are NTR, are they? It’s closer to swinging or just casual sex. For me, at least, NTR implies that there needs some level of exclusivity that is betrayed. However, for the most part, MC is just one sexual partner and sometimes close friend/lover in a world full of casual sex.

Effi is an open slut, and you are just a friend and sex friend. She even openly pursues your sister while you know them.
The sister is a camgirl and sex toy tester who considers you extremely important. The exclusivity level is left vague, but implied open (i.e. being pursued by her friend Effi.)
The teacher strongly implies she had someone else who taught her. In the dialogue option you can go for being explicitly non-excluse (casual) relationship of a vague implied more exclusive one.
In all these cases, I don’t consider them making out with a girl on the beach/sucking dicks for fun to be NTR. Even more so since you are going to the beach to get blowjobs as well.

That said I did get NTR-vibes from two scenes in the story: 1) The teacher scene if the forced sex had not been removed. 2) The whole situation with the non-sexworld mother. (Her husband runs away and is replaced by an abusive "twin". She the goes for the child as an alternative to the missing father, and then betrays the child and insults him as she fucks the abusive twin.) That whole situation screams NTR at me in several levels.
She goes to her son as an alternative to the missing father, and cheats on her son and insults him while fucking the abusive twin. Wait it happens?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
It does happen, though she does not know her husband has been replaced. Basically:

1) Her husband is stealthily replaced → unwitting and unwilling sex = rape.
2) She actively pursues a relationship with her son, with the story strongly implying that she is on the outs with the "father": NTR of the father?
3) She then has sex with the fake father in front of the son and insults the son: NTR of the son.

On the other hand, in the sexworld, she offers to show the son how to do the sex moves of the father, which I would not consider NTR because no relationship is betrayed. It’s more like going to a swingers party, but the whole world is in on it to some degree.

• Thinking Face

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
She goes to her son as an alternative to the missing father, and cheats on her son and insults him while fucking the abusive twin. Wait it happens?
I don't know how far are you in the story so this might be spoilers or not, i don't care.

But the normal dad swapped with the sexworld dad. SW-Dad is a lot less caring and compassionate, and he's really rough.

The mom felt like shit wasn't the same, and also she got some serious Emtpy Nest Syndrome. So she tries to fill that void with the player... That don't work because the player can't be there always.
So she goes back to her abusive husband (remember this isn't normal dad but instead his sexworld alter ego). Then she insults the player about not being man enough and whatevs... If you played the story you remember how it goes anyways.

I don't really see it as NTR. You didn't really have that much of a exclusive relationship with the mom. Again, she's married to the guy

ADDENDUM: This other lad types faster than I do :I

kynn88

May 25, 2018
It does happen, though she does not know her husband has been replaced. Basically:

1) Her husband is stealthily replaced → unwitting and unwilling sex = rape.
2) She actively pursues a relationship with her son, with the story strongly implying that she is on the outs with the "father": NTR of the father?
3) She then has sex with the fake father in front of the son and insults the son: NTR of the son.

On the other hand, in the sexworld, she offers to show the son how to do the sex moves of the father, which I would not consider NTR because no relationship is betrayed. It’s more like going to a swingers party, but the whole world is in on it to some degree.
I thought that after the MC approaches her, she would put aside the father / substitute ... and the scene of the mother having sex and insulting the MC, can't it be avoided or will it happen anyway? And how will they behave after that? The reaction of the MC, shit, did not expect that from the mother.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I don't know how far are you in the story so this might be spoilers or not, i don't care.

But the normal dad swapped with the sexworld dad. SW-Dad is a lot less caring and compassionate, and he's really rough.

The mom felt like shit wasn't the same, and also she got some serious Emtpy Nest Syndrome. So she tries to fill that void with the player... That don't work because the player can't be there always.
So she goes back to her abusive husband (remember this isn't normal dad but instead his sexworld alter ego). Then she insults the player about not being man enough and whatevs... If you played the story you remember how it goes anyways.

I don't really see it as NTR. You didn't really have that much of a exclusive relationship with the mom. Again, she's married to the guy

ADDENDUM: This other lad types faster than I do :I
Can't avoid what happened? Or will it happen as a means of progressing in history?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
You guys both echo a lot of what the criticism on this thread is about. The Sex World has minuscule content and hasn’t been expanded, I believe. This might interest you: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-unfiltered-a-town-uncovered-mod-fudulaboi.34101/
It’s a project that has more promise in my opinion.
I was already aware of that thread, and it does seem very interesting. Given that, as far as I can tell, the result of half a year of the mod being worked on has resulted in… the creator making two big posts about what they want to eventually be in the mod and deleting the link to the only alpha version? Not sure how promising that is. I did find the deleted link in a quote box, though, so I’m downloading that at least.
Depends on how you interpret the writing, in my opinion. I disliked the mom route because of the breaches of relationship etiquette. It’s at least closer to NTR for me than the beach scenes.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes