CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Someone knows how to fix it ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 154, in execute
  File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 154, in execute
  File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 161, in execute
  File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 2, in execute
  File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 4, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui main_clock_day_[day]': could not find image. (u'gui main_clock_day_7')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.30a
Sun Oct 04 01:54:44 2020
I'm trying to find the cause for this.
I have an idea of what's happening. Somehow the day counter goes to 7 even though day 7 doesn't exist (day 0 is monday and day 6 is sunday, then it should loop back to 0)

If you could provide a savegame where this error happens or a reliable way to recreate it I would really appreciate it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm trying to find the cause for this.
I have an idea of what's happening. Somehow the day counter goes to 7 even though day 7 doesn't exist (day 0 is monday and day 6 is sunday, then it should loop back to 0)

If you could provide a savegame where this error happens or a reliable way to recreate it I would really appreciate it.
Here is my save.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
So I just saw this game received an update and thought of the name "Milking Quest" for some reason. Immediately sounded like a great fit, I wonder can we petition Geeseki for rebranding? That would be amazing haha!

Sorry, just had to share it lol

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
New, start at Alpha 0.28, go through threesome scene, investigate the town, go to the mall, get sent to the cafe, run into Ms. Allaway, can't avoid the conversation, after she says "See you soon~" you are returned to the main menu, no message about end of content, just kicked out of the game.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So I just saw this game received an update and thought of the name "Milking Quest" for some reason. Immediately sounded like a great fit, I wonder can we petition Geeseki for rebranding? That would be amazing haha!

Sorry, just had to share it lol
How about 'Old School Milking Quest'? I mean you start the game with nice artwork and then go thru worse and worse updates while the game moves from graphics to text based only

• Haha
Reactions: Qianke and Antimage

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone can play the first week of the game without having error pop up? I just started a new game, and I can't go to the first Sunday because the game has error message affter I click sleep on Saturday

Reactions: slexywexy

neonknights

Dec 11, 2019
Hey guys, my game is soft locked. I need to go meet Jane in the basement, the game won't let me do anything unless I do. The problem is that when I click on the living room it says "I'll leave them be for tonight" so I can't enter the living room, can't leave the house or sleep. Is there a way to fix this?
Try going to moms room at night? I think that might trigger another scene.

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
in the last version that I played (0.24 I think) the game has a lot of unfinished images, does the game still have these images?

OzBa

May 9, 2017
So no one at any point in the story can go past Sunday because of a bug. Wonderful.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes