RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
The changelog looks like a hefty amount was added for this update. Is that the case, or am I misunderstanding?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Is the NTR avoidable?
Not really? The mom gets pissed at the main character for not sucking her tits everyday and ends up having sex with another person in front of him to make the mc feel jealous, then berates him about it.

According to F95 rules, it's Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

The mc gets really pissed when she's being borderline raped by him and punches him. I think there's other characters who get sexually involved with other characters outside of the mc after being introduced as love interests as well too...

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Not really? The mom gets pissed at the main character for not sucking her tits everyday and ends up having sex with another person in front of him to make the mc feel jealous, then berates him about it.

According to F95 rules, it's Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

The mc gets really pissed when she's being borderline raped by him and punches him. I think there's other characters who get sexually involved with other characters outside of the mc after being introduced as love interests as well too...
What ? Is this a scene in the new update ? I've never seen this NTR scene :unsure:

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Solid game . Bit buggy at points but I think its got good potential and has a interesting story . Art style is excellent too Imho .

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes