Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Mom, Jane, Dad, Jacob, Effi, Allaway, Lashley, Jack, Hitomi + the three nerds should all be obvious/automatic.

Jacob’s dad and not-mom: His house (various times
Effie’s dad: Her house (unknown time)
Three -ghans: School bathroom (morning)
Bathroom dude: Male bathroom (afternoon)
Edward: In front of the school (afternoon?) or on the beach (night)
Zariah: School hallway (afternoon)
Jaiden: Gym or in front of the school
Luna: Upstairs in the school or in the classroom.
Coach Fistem: Gym (night)
Janae, Alanna, Sam: Mall
Hazel + Steve: the two doors beside Hitomi’s store. Nightclub only at night, obviously.
Violette: Beach

Pretty sure some of these are optional for the quest, but I’m not sure which ones. You’ll get the last few contacts in the sex world.
I couldn't get any new contacts in the sex world!!

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
this game feels like it still have a long way to go before being finished
I agree. More meaningful interaction with non-essential characters. Things like sneeking a peek at sleeping chars. Reduce a lot of the text after sex world where you can't interact. Way too many clicks for little plot. Very enjoyable, on the whole, though.

Reactions: Randeep44

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I couldn't get any new contacts in the sex world!!
I you didn’t get the nurse, the weird white girl who hunts you or the mechanical/robot version of that same girl? Anyway, I don’t have the game installed currently so I cannot look up who might be missing.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I you didn’t get the nurse, the weird white girl who hunts you or the mechanical/robot version of that same girl? Anyway, I don’t have the game installed currently so I cannot look up who might be missing.
I have the nurse but not the strange girl - either version. I have 3 missing slots.

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
There's something about seeing Officer Mina in a bra with her shirt removed that just has me like "Yes, can we get more of this please?".
Wait, what's this from? Was it added as an asset update in the latest patch? But it's not the same girl (found outside) from the story before, so is it more story continuation? Why can't these people just release updates? They do realize what "getting paid" means, right? Eventually there'll be some massive litigation against platforms which allow grifting like this, which will mean litigation by the platforms against the artists who grift...

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a guide for how to progress the main story? I finished Mom and Jane storylines (Jane was amazing btw but I really wish they’d flesh it out more), and the phone just keeps saying to look around town. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Is there a guide for how to progress the main story? I finished Mom and Jane storylines (Jane was amazing btw but I really wish they’d flesh it out more), and the phone just keeps saying to look around town. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
I think it means you haven't found all of the characters so the story isn't moving on.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Ah crap that’s probably it. Is there someone difficult to find that you think I might be missing?
The girl in the corridor at school and the girl in the gym were my last 2. Also, the girl in the cafe's step-mom. She is only available in the evening (after knovking on door) and it takes a few times b4 she became a contact. I don't know what sets it off. I got it 1st time on my original playthrough but took ages on the 2nd.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
The girl in the corridor at school and the girl in the gym were my last 2. Also, the girl in the cafe's step-mom. She is only available in the evening (after knovking on door) and it takes a few times b4 she became a contact. I don't know what sets it off. I got it 1st time on my original playthrough but took ages on the 2nd.
Thanks so much. I have a feeling it’s the step mom.
Do you know if there are more Jane scenes in the main story line? At this point I’m mainly playing the game for her content.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Thanks so much. I have a feeling it’s the step mom.
Do you know if there are more Jane scenes in the main story line? At this point I’m mainly playing the game for her content.
If you haven't been to the sex-world, there are a few.

Have you tried Summertime Saga? It has a similar vibe.

Reactions: poodles

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
If you haven't been to the sex-world, there are a few.

Have you tried Summertime Saga? It has a similar vibe.
Oooh sex world sounds interesting to me hahah.
And I’m a big fan of SS. The Jenny storyline is my single favorite in any nsfw game.
More than than anything, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Ayal

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
A Town Unfiltered is it the non-cuck version of this? or does the Teacher still get blacked mailed?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-unfiltered-a-town-uncovered-mod-fudulaboi.34101/

Despite how much this "mod" is talked up in this thread, it is effectively nonexistent. There is a proof-of-concept mod floating around based on version 18 of the game, I think. That mod has a few dialogue options and sprites replaced, but you couldn’t even do any of the quests/storylines. Afterwards, they deleted the link to the proof-of-concept mod and instead have spent the last year writing up ideas for what they might eventually put into their mod if they ever actually got around to making a mod.

Ah crap that’s probably it. Is there someone difficult to find that you think I might be missing?
Mom, Jane, Dad, Jacob, Effi, Allaway, Lashley, Jack, Hitomi + the three nerds should all be obvious/automatic.

Jacob’s dad and not-mom: His house (various times
Effie’s dad: Her house (unknown time)
Three -ghans: School bathroom (morning)
Bathroom dude: Male bathroom (afternoon)
Edward: In front of the school (afternoon?) or on the beach (night)
Zariah: School hallway (afternoon)
Jaiden: Gym or in front of the school
Luna: Upstairs in the school or in the classroom.
Coach Fistem: Gym (night)
Janae, Alanna, Sam: Mall
Hazel + Steve: the two doors beside Hitomi’s store. Nightclub only at night, obviously.
Violette: Beach

Pretty sure some of these are optional for the quest, but I’m not sure which ones. You’ll get the last few contacts in the sex world.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-unfiltered-a-town-uncovered-mod-fudulaboi.34101/

Despite how much this "mod" is talked up in this thread, it is effectively nonexistent. There is a proof-of-concept mod floating around based on version 18 of the game, I think. That mod has a few dialogue options and sprites replaced, but you couldn’t even do any of the quests/storylines. Afterwards, they deleted the link to the proof-of-concept mod and instead have spent the last year writing up ideas for what they might eventually put into their mod if they ever actually got around to making a mod.
It was Phil I was missing. Thank you!

EmeraldRunner

Feb 25, 2018
OK so I've played through the game and I my feelings on the game are pretty conflicted. I got the game solely on the "Sex World" premise because surprisingly casual nudity, public sex, and the like are shockingly uncommon. I really like the simplistic art and a lot of the characters. Sure I have some nitpicks like Effie DESERVES more scenes and the few rough drafts deserve to be full art, (Gimme that threesome scene with Jane and include Mrs. Smith as a foursome if you've done her side story you cowards) but I call them nitpicks because those can be fixed in the next update or two or three.

The thing I don't like is the stakes and how they interrupt the creative ideas you could reasonably have with the premise. Remember, the "Sex World" wants you dead, because of that, you aren't going to have many scenes utilizing the sex worlds unique ideas much until many updates later until the threat is somehow neutralized. Think of all the fun scenes that can only be done in this scenario that can't because of how high the stakes are set. Casual sex with someone in a public setting? Having sex with two versions of the same character? Orgy in a public place? Most of these just can't happen in updates until a few years of updates because of the stakes of being killed. Even if they make you going into the sex world again make sense, forgive me for saying that being murdered with a knife kinda removes all sexiness from the surrounding plot.

Another major issue is the obvious plot hole of Mrs. Smith straight up telling you that Mr. Smith isn't your Mr. Smith but the opposite world's Mr. Smith, but for some reason you completely forget about this crucial plot point and only have a vague gesture towards it in one scene. Also, after people start getting kidnapped and kidnapped people start showing up as mind broken nymphos, your character should put 2 and 2 together pretty easily.

Honestly, to solve the high stakes problem, I'd just retcon it to just trying to corrupt your town by kidnapping and turning people into nymphos and swap out the knife with like a syringe of aphrodisiac drugs (not explained to the player so it still makes sense why the MC runs away). Then focus on like a Fatal Frame type of gameplay loop where Character in your world gets kidnapped -> You gather clues on where to find them -> Sexy situations to save them -> Bring them back home with them being slightly corrupted or majorly corrupted depending on your choices or how the story needs to unfold.

To fix the plot holes issue, just have Mrs. Smith not explain about Mr. Smith and leave it vague, and for the "not putting 2 and 2 together" just have the MC try to put 2 and 2 together in the next update.

I know this sounds pompous for someone who doesn't do this stuff but here's my idea for the next update or two to try and fix my issues as a vague outline. Obviously isn't perfect.
Rework 1. Rework the knife into syringe and the sacrifice scene into like a "we're going to make you one of us and send you back to corrupt your world" scene. Also remove the "annual thing" because of how twisted that is and also that nearly every male is still alive in the sex world.
Rework 2. Mrs. Smith doesn't bring up the plot twist with Mr. Smith.
New Story 1. You sit down with Effie and BJ and try to explain your current understanding of the situation.
New Story 2. Neither really believes you, but BJ has your back cause he's a cool dude and is willing to help out. Dialogue is changed if you have charisma but, you ain't gonna completely convince Effie.
New Story 3. Dave's mother comes back as a corrupted girl. Causing you to feel guilt for not saving her.
New Story 3. Someone else gets kidnapped and you decide enough is enough and go after them, but since you're a major target, you have to get a disguise.
New Story 4. You get a disguise with the help of BJ, but Effie still doesn't believe you.
New Story 5. You go back into the Sex World and realize you need either Effie's help to find the kidnapped person.
New Story 6. You go to Sex World's Effie (SW Effie) and try and get some videos of her doing lewd stuff (insert scene here) as proof of the sex world. She is confused but agrees because a. she's a cool dude and 2. she can sense your stress and thinks you just need to relax with some sexual relaxation. (Probably put end of update here).
New Story 7. You go back to your world and show Effie the videos at some meeting place like Hendai's back room. She's embarrassed by your video and is convinced that you made a deep fake or something.
New Story 8. SW Effie, probably completely nude walks into the room. Turns out she was stalking you because of how jumpy and worried you were, saw you "drowning" in the lake and went in after you. You tease Real World Effie (RW Effie) about maybe she should be called Streaker.
New Story 9. Both RW Effie and SW Effie are confused, and all three of you talk about your world's mechanics or clues or whatever. RW Effie and SW Effie now fully believe you and are willing to help save the kidnapped girl. SW Effie has no clue about the kidnappings and also find it evil, if a little hot.
New Story 10. SW Effie gets aroused and has a threesome with you and RW Effie. (Insert scene here). End of update(s).

I really like this game and want it to improve, but I can't help thinking the foundations are wonky and don't really play to the game's unique strengths and setting. Sorry if I sound pompous or like I know what I'm talking about more than the people who made the game. It'd be kinda like making a collectable monster girl/boy game and only being able to have sex with the humans. *Cough* Cough*

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes