Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
OK so I've played through the game and I my feelings on the game are pretty conflicted. I got the game solely on the "Sex World" premise because surprisingly casual nudity, public sex, and the like are shockingly uncommon. I really like the simplistic art and a lot of the characters. Sure I have some nitpicks like Effie DESERVES more scenes and the few rough drafts deserve to be full art, (Gimme that threesome scene with Jane and include Mrs. Smith as a foursome if you've done her side story you cowards) but I call them nitpicks because those can be fixed in the next update or two or three.

The thing I don't like is the stakes and how they interrupt the creative ideas you could reasonably have with the premise. Remember, the "Sex World" wants you dead, because of that, you aren't going to have many scenes utilizing the sex worlds unique ideas much until many updates later until the threat is somehow neutralized. Think of all the fun scenes that can only be done in this scenario that can't because of how high the stakes are set. Casual sex with someone in a public setting? Having sex with two versions of the same character? Orgy in a public place? Most of these just can't happen in updates until a few years of updates because of the stakes of being killed. Even if they make you going into the sex world again make sense, forgive me for saying that being murdered with a knife kinda removes all sexiness from the surrounding plot.

Another major issue is the obvious plot hole of Mrs. Smith straight up telling you that Mr. Smith isn't your Mr. Smith but the opposite world's Mr. Smith, but for some reason you completely forget about this crucial plot point and only have a vague gesture towards it in one scene. Also, after people start getting kidnapped and kidnapped people start showing up as mind broken nymphos, your character should put 2 and 2 together pretty easily.

Honestly, to solve the high stakes problem, I'd just retcon it to just trying to corrupt your town by kidnapping and turning people into nymphos and swap out the knife with like a syringe of aphrodisiac drugs (not explained to the player so it still makes sense why the MC runs away). Then focus on like a Fatal Frame type of gameplay loop where Character in your world gets kidnapped -> You gather clues on where to find them -> Sexy situations to save them -> Bring them back home with them being slightly corrupted or majorly corrupted depending on your choices or how the story needs to unfold.

To fix the plot holes issue, just have Mrs. Smith not explain about Mr. Smith and leave it vague, and for the "not putting 2 and 2 together" just have the MC try to put 2 and 2 together in the next update.

I know this sounds pompous for someone who doesn't do this stuff but here's my idea for the next update or two to try and fix my issues as a vague outline. Obviously isn't perfect.
Rework 1. Rework the knife into syringe and the sacrifice scene into like a "we're going to make you one of us and send you back to corrupt your world" scene. Also remove the "annual thing" because of how twisted that is and also that nearly every male is still alive in the sex world.
Rework 2. Mrs. Smith doesn't bring up the plot twist with Mr. Smith.
New Story 1. You sit down with Effie and BJ and try to explain your current understanding of the situation.
New Story 2. Neither really believes you, but BJ has your back cause he's a cool dude and is willing to help out. Dialogue is changed if you have charisma but, you ain't gonna completely convince Effie.
New Story 3. Dave's mother comes back as a corrupted girl. Causing you to feel guilt for not saving her.
New Story 3. Someone else gets kidnapped and you decide enough is enough and go after them, but since you're a major target, you have to get a disguise.
New Story 4. You get a disguise with the help of BJ, but Effie still doesn't believe you.
New Story 5. You go back into the Sex World and realize you need either Effie's help to find the kidnapped person.
New Story 6. You go to Sex World's Effie (SW Effie) and try and get some videos of her doing lewd stuff (insert scene here) as proof of the sex world. She is confused but agrees because a. she's a cool dude and 2. she can sense your stress and thinks you just need to relax with some sexual relaxation. (Probably put end of update here).
New Story 7. You go back to your world and show Effie the videos at some meeting place like Hendai's back room. She's embarrassed by your video and is convinced that you made a deep fake or something.
New Story 8. SW Effie, probably completely nude walks into the room. Turns out she was stalking you because of how jumpy and worried you were, saw you "drowning" in the lake and went in after you. You tease Real World Effie (RW Effie) about maybe she should be called Streaker.
New Story 9. Both RW Effie and SW Effie are confused, and all three of you talk about your world's mechanics or clues or whatever. RW Effie and SW Effie now fully believe you and are willing to help save the kidnapped girl. SW Effie has no clue about the kidnappings and also find it evil, if a little hot.
New Story 10. SW Effie gets aroused and has a threesome with you and RW Effie. (Insert scene here). End of update(s).

I really like this game and want it to improve, but I can't help thinking the foundations are wonky and don't really play to the game's unique strengths and setting. Sorry if I sound pompous or like I know what I'm talking about more than the people who made the game. It'd be kinda like making a collectable monster girl/boy game and only being able to have sex with the humans. *Cough* Cough*
Dude, this game is around here since the end of 2016 and it didn't improve an inch since then.

• Sad
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

shinukii

Jul 10, 2020
Wait, what's this from? Was it added as an asset update in the latest patch? But it's not the same girl (found outside) from the story before, so is it more story continuation? Why can't these people just release updates? They do realize what "getting paid" means, right? Eventually there'll be some massive litigation against platforms which allow grifting like this, which will mean litigation by the platforms against the artists who grift...
How to fix mom laptop? There ia say i have CD virus, i just need how to use it. How should i do

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
v0.30 appears to have been released. I wait with great anticipation for a hero.
As I read it, $1 patrons and non-patrons will never get this version. All updates are discontinued except for $5 and above.

Oh well. I've been following the game, but hasn't made the cut for my patron budget.

yeyah

Mar 19, 2020
As I read it, $1 patrons and non-patrons will never get this version. All updates are discontinued except for $5 and above.

Oh well. I've been following the game, but hasn't made the cut for my patron budget.
God, I just checked and you're right. Game development gets worse instead of better and they start squeezing out the patreon money. Every goddamn time.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Just looked at the Steam page for this so-called game. What can I say, except... "Good luck!"?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Patreon Tier Roadmap
I’m not quite sure whether the increased price and Steam release are a quick cash grab before the imminent crash or a sign of them trying to turn their downward spiral around and actually release more substantial updates. Given that the recent release notes mentioned that the (outline of) the main story was finally completed and that they plan to complete the game next year it might be the second, but it may just as easily be the first.

How to fix mom laptop? There ia say i have CD virus, i just need how to use it. How should i do
Go to the PC in the MC’s room. There are two webpages "for dummies". One is about viruses, the other about lockpicking.

Reactions: Sir-Blues

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Looking at the Trello ( ), the next update seems to have:

1) A bit more main story (with temporary art, as always…)
2) The free-floating Mom/Sis/MC threesome is tied into the story.
3) A little bit of polish. (Intro portrait for naming characters, Jack is following you in a background, "In Construction" box warns of incomplete parts…)

So probably 5-10 minutes of extra content and a slightly smoother experience.

Edit: Also "Add H-Scene Sounds", which might theoretically be a good thing. I give it a higher chance of being awful, though, given how much trouble some other games had with sound…

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Does the game still have a god awful amount of drama? I remember playing this and the game just devolving into drama after drama, especially with the Mom.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I’m not quite sure whether the increased price and Steam release are a quick cash grab before the imminent crash or a sign of them trying to turn their downward spiral around and actually release more substantial updates.
I go with the first option. Imminent crash.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So going to steam doesnt change anything, tons of incomplete art and tiny progress on content idk wtf they doing, this steam thing is not only quick money grab but in fact its for them to grab the most money they can get if anything happens which means if the game gets abandoned or their patreons go away they still managed to get that full price game money, but i dont recommend nobody buying the steam version cause you never know what is going to happen.

Reactions: DrLopunny and EZ8lt

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Does the game still have a god awful amount of drama? I remember playing this and the game just devolving into drama after drama, especially with the Mom.
oh you mean the moment when his fake dad "ntr" him?it was super weird,bad writing.
i didn't play this game for years and it looks like they started to redo things?

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
oh you mean the moment when his fake dad "ntr" him?it was super weird,bad writing.
i didn't play this game for years and it looks like they started to redo things?
The whole 'fake' Dad thing just pissed me right off. If they are redoing things, I hope they've lessened the drama. I like the type of art but goddamn do I hate drama for the sake of drama.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes