anon48

Feb 1, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 154, in execute
  File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 154, in execute
  File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 161, in execute
  File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 2, in execute
  File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 4, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui main_clock_day_[day]': could not find image. (u'gui main_clock_day_7')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpyc", line 152, in script
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 161, in execute
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 430, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\easy.py", line 110, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 570, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "D:\lynda\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui main_clock_day_[day]': could not find image. (u'gui main_clock_day_7')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.30a
Sun Oct 04 01:19:43 2020

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I wasn't able to find it. The game crashed before.

This is the new bug I encountered:

1) I start a new game
2) I choose to start from the end of 0.28 (and leave of the end of every path - I think you know what I mean)
3) so, after i talk to my buddies Effie and Jacobass... I go back home and go to Mrs Smith's room (scene)
4) the hintsystem tells me "head to the mall". I talk to Grundle Sam
5) the hintsystem tells me "look for Effie at the cafe". I talk to Ms Allaway at the cafe... as soon as I finish talking to her, this is what happens:

View attachment 844600

Nice one, isn't it?

And this is the old bug that always broke my 0.30 gameplay:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm working on the talk with allaway sending you to the main menu, they forgot to send you back to the cafe.
For some reason when you don't specify where to send the player it throws you to the main menu.

Also about your traceback...
Code:

While running game code:
Code:

While running game code:
This is what I keep getting.
the main_clock_day thing was fixed on my patch OVER HERE

Thanks for the fix. Found another: Whenever I try to go into the living room at night I get the message "I’ll leave them be for tonight." I assume this has to do with the JanexMom route. (I only got the wholesome Jane sleeping on Mom’s lap scene so far.)

The issue is that the Jane route is fucked because because I cannot meet her in the basement fort. Since I cannot continue that one, the whole game is now softlocked.
I'll look into it, as always. I appreciate saves or instructions on how to recreate the error.

weird seems the incorrect text gets displayed
i have relationships set as Mother and Sister
Not son ....
It is weird, because if you use the "Landlady" relationship with the mom, at some points she will call the dad "tenant" instead of "landlord".
So I guess they fucked up at defining the roles. Looking into it.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
guise wats the code im incapable of looking back a page and ctrl+f ing :cry::cry::cry:
pumpkinsplice

If you are having further trouble accessing the game's cheats, try alt-f4 when the game is running to bring up the cheat menu. If the cheat menu is blocked, you might have to delete the system32 folder. Failing that, try running a magnet over your hardrive then submerging it in milk for 2-3 minutes.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
3-1 is my last save before the bug appeared. It’s the "MC walks in on Mom and Dad fucking in the living room" scene. After the scene I had the MC walk back down and confront the father. Instead of taking the Mom to his room, the scene immediately transitioned into the MC walking in on Sis sleeping with her head on Mom’s legs.

After that point, whenever I tried to enter the living room at evening/night, I got the message that MC didn’t want to bother the two of them. The 4-5 save is when this is first an issue since that is when Sis asks MC to come down to the fort.

I also included 4-4 as the last save before the bug kept me from progressing. Also, it shows I scene I never got before: After running in the Park, the MC meets the lifeguard who talks about running there regularly to keep herself in the best shape for fucking.

Edit: I managed to proceed by advancing the Mom&Sis route by one on the computer. Not sure if that breaks anything else.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm working on the talk with allaway sending you to the main menu, they forgot to send you back to the cafe.
For some reason when you don't specify where to send the player it throws you to the main menu.

I'll look into it, as always. I appreciate saves or instructions on how to recreate the error.

It is weird, because if you use the "Landlady" relationship with the mom, at some points she will call the dad "tenant" instead of "landlord".
Thanks pal. You are our hero, you know.

(y) (y) (y) (y)

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
after the scene where the mc says "i should let them be for tonight", the game has a softlock where the mc says the same thing every night when he goes to the kitchen. so i used the timetravel.exe to skip to the next part :LOL: then the next night go to your mom's room
can share a save ?
after talking with effie in caffe

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018

I'm also softlocked because of the Jane basement thing and I can't do it because it says that I'll leave them be for tonight. This is even after the Dad has left too.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
3-1 is my last save before the bug appeared. It’s the "MC walks in on Mom and Dad fucking in the living room" scene. After the scene I had the MC walk back down and confront the father. Instead of taking the Mom to his room, the scene immediately transitioned into the MC walking in on Sis sleeping with her head on Mom’s legs.

After that point, whenever I tried to enter the living room at evening/night, I got the message that MC didn’t want to bother the two of them. The 4-5 save is when this is first an issue since that is when Sis asks MC to come down to the fort.

I also included 4-4 as the last save before the bug kept me from progressing. Also, it shows I scene I never got before: After running in the Park, the MC meets the lifeguard who talks about running there regularly to keep herself in the best shape for fucking.

Edit: I managed to proceed by advancing the Mom&Sis route by one on the computer. Not sure if that breaks anything else.
I'm still working on this.
So I didn't notice there's a new route for both Mom & Jane.
They made the objective list but forgot to put it on the damn phone.
Also trying to find a way to make that scene where Jane sleeps less intrusive.

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
I'm also softlocked because of the Jane basement thing and I can't do it because it says that I'll leave them be for tonight. This is even after the Dad has left too.
You'll have to use your PC to skip ahead 2 or 3 chapters in Janes story

jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
new update is full of bugs where it will you'll get an error message and if you try to ignore you'll be sent to the beach where you can't leave. Total bs.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
new update is full of bugs where it will you'll get an error message and if you try to ignore you'll be sent to the beach where you can't leave. Total bs.
Sounds like being sent to the cornfield in the old Twilight Zone episode with Bill Mumy, It's a Good Life.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm still working on this.
So I didn't notice there's a new route for both Mom & Jane.
They made the objective list but forgot to put it on the damn phone.
Also trying to find a way to make that scene where Jane sleeps less intrusive.
Right, so it just so happens that the coder or writer gets confused with the roles sometimes.
I've gotten stuck working on that.
Ya know, having your mom call your dad "son". Or Jane calling you "sister". That type of thing.

Also added the objectives for the mom&sis route to the phone.

Now I have to figure out how to stop the "better leave them be for now" thing from happening.

Still taking those reports lads. And I'm not afraid to break stuff because they will make the saves incompatible in the next version anyways :ROFLMAO:

ADDENDUM: Holy shit, there's an entire route made for the mom & sis. It's supposed to play alongside their individual routes.
Damn thing was locked away because of a couple of bugs. Still working on this.
So the "I'll leave them be for now" thing was supposed to go away if you went to the second floor hallway of your house during the day.
Fixing that aswell.

ADDENDUM 2: There's quite a bit of content that it's unaccessible because the objectives aren't properly coded. Imma end up having to tweak a lot more stuff than I intended to.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes