Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
You get the scenes by reaching a certain point in the Mom route and Sis route and then walking into one of the rooms in the house. (I.e. living room in the afternoon, kitchen in the morning etc.) I haven’t seen any Jane/Effie scenes so far.

There are four scenes of the MC walking in on Mom+Sis without being aware of it. 1) Sis pretending to sleep on the couch with mom. 2) Sis pretending to sleep in bed beside mom. 3) Sis giving cunnilingus while hidden. 4) Mom+Sis bathing together.

After MC is noticed while watching in 4), He is "punished" by having to do chores the around the house while naked. This is the largest scene and it only contains temporary sketches instead of full drawings.

Afterwards, there are another three threesome scenes. The first two are fairly automatic: Leave the basement during the Sis route → the Mom teases MC about fucking his sister, then both double-team his dick. Wake up in the morning → both of them had snuck into bed and were rubbing themselves over him, before leaving. Afterwards, you can also walk in on them in the bedroom and join them for the first proper threesome.

After that, you can repeat at least the double blowjob by talking with the Mom in the living room. This actually has to be done at least once to progress the Mom+Sis route.

One thing of note is that the whole route continues the theme of belittling the MC and taking him less seriously/speaking for him. Despite both of them asking MC to keep their relationship with him secret, they are completely open about it behind his back. At the same time, they keep their relationship secret from him and even punish him when he walks in on them. When they sneak in his bed, it’s more about teasing him while enjoying themselves before leaving him high and dry. When he walks in on them in bed, he may "join", but they actually pretend that he is not there and that the penis fucking them belongs to the other one. (I.e., fuck mom → "Oh, I didn’t know my daughter had such a dick, fuck me harder, Jane!")

It’s not a theme I mind overly much, but I find it a bit weird. Not really into humiliation, even if it is very mild.
Sorry for appearing slow, but is the timeline for these after the last updates or are they added throughout the game; ie, is it worth restarting?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
They appear during the Mom + Sis route, running in parallel. I don’t there should be any issue in having already completed the old routes, though. I recommend trying out whether the first scene triggers if you enter the living room in the afternoon.

Reactions: Ayal

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
My good man i think the sister problem you need to do the camshow.
i don't know if it help but here a save, just need to talk to her and play the game
Right right, I didn't pay too much attention to it.
The rock paper scissors gives you nothing, so that's why I didn't patch it.
It's supposed to globally keep track of your score. But to patch that you would need to start a new save.
I did the next best thing that was setting the value to 0 every time you play.
With that it won't crash and I don't have to overcomplicate stuff.
Really, the rock paper scissors is nothing but useless dialogue at this state.
Patch in the attached file.

After I

- talk to Effie at the cafe
- the "naked dude day" chore

I get these:

{{Main story says: Look around town for answers}}

I guess this is the end of it and there are no more things to do, isn'it?
Pretty much, I mentioned it in the changelog that it stops there, no other event triggers after that one.

Also for the people softlocked with the basement and the "I'll leave them be"
Just go to your room, in the computer hit "time travel" and advance the "mom & sis" route.

Ideally it would go away if you go to the second floor on the next day morning.
But the sister waking you up to go to the basement softlocks it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Now that I can actually play the game (Thank you for that, Cursedflame91), the update leaves me quite conflicted

On the one hand it is exactly what I wanted: There are several small snippets that make the world seem richer and more realistic, which I’ve never seen before: The mysterious "ghost" is seen in the prologue, the lifeguard can be found jogging, Edward or how he’s called can be found stalking you before he blackmails Alleyway… Even better, the whole Mom/Sis route is (nearly) anything I could ask for: It grants the side character agency by letting them interact with each other making them both seem more lifelike and expanding the world into one which seems less protagonist-centric. Your twin now seems to really mirror your own experience, perhaps even more so: Just like you, she has sexual encounters at the beach, becomes friends with benefits with Effie, starts a route with the mother… In a small way, this update enhances the entire experience of the game, at least to me, by making the world more immersive.
They are in the game since 0.12 (first version I played), at least.

The other "small snippets" are in the game since 0.28, at least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I’m aware that most of these things were in the game for a while now. The only ones I didn’t notice so far were the Ghost (which I’ve apparently missed), Edward, and the jogging lifeguard. My point about the sister route was that it ties together the narrative of the Sis in a way the previous isolated snippets didn’t. The Mom+Sis route is, for the most part, Jane’s route, which the MC just happens to stumble upon. John is only included for the last few parts and even there, he acts as an addition and not as the protagonist of the route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sollers

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I’m aware that most of these things were in the game for a while now. The only ones I didn’t notice so far were the Ghost (which I’ve apparently missed), Edward, and the jogging lifeguard. My point about the sister route was, that it ties together the narrative of the Sis in a way the previous isolated snippets didn’t. The Mom+Sis route is, for the most part, the Jane’s route, which you are just witnessing. The John is only included for the last few parts and even there, he is the addition and not the main character.
Well, he added a full whole wall of text, as usual.

The updates since forever are: text, text, text and a couple of drawings. And a whole bunch of bugs.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
I have never played a renpy game with so many bugs. It keeps crashing when advancing the mom storyline and then sleeping at night - wake up in the morning and it crashes. No way round it.

Reactions: Violetta11

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I'm bored of looking through the code trying to fix more stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the process is the same as last time. Download the attached zip and merge it with the "game" folder where the game's executable is.

Cheers.
Thanks man. I had some issues ( Mom & Jane story doesn't show and the eiffe bug) and with your fixes it worked. I know your board of it but is there a fix for the gallery VR headset?
So again thank you

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I have never played a renpy game with so many bugs. It keeps crashing when advancing the mom storyline and then sleeping at night - wake up in the morning and it crashes. No way round it.
There's a fix thanks to CursedFlame91 check my previous post.
And yes this is currently in my opinion the worst Ren'Py game in coding. I played a Ren'Py game codded so good that it closes the game and when loading your save and repeat the event it continues from after that point. It blowed my mind

DMDFan

Oct 24, 2017
Anytime I try to play rock paper scissors with Roomate/Sister, I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scenes/myhouse/sisterbedroom/day/story/throwaway_sister/throwaway_sidestorysister_sisterbedroom_day.rpy", line 112, in <module>
NameError: name 'sisrps_points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/myhouse/sisterbedroom/day/story/throwaway_sister/throwaway_sidestorysister_sisterbedroom_day.rpyc", line 112, in script
  File "D:\MEGAsync Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\MEGAsync Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scenes/myhouse/sisterbedroom/day/story/throwaway_sister/throwaway_sidestorysister_sisterbedroom_day.rpy", line 112, in <module>
NameError: name 'sisrps_points' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.30a
Tue Oct 06 18:58:45 2020

nacjac

Oct 11, 2017
go a bug after sleeping
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 154, in execute
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 154, in execute
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 161, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 4, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui main_clock_day_[day]': could not find image. (u'gui main_clock_day_7')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpyc", line 152, in script
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 161, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 430, in sl2add
d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\easy.py", line 110, in displayable
return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 570, in __init__
self.find_target(scope)
File "C:\Users\USER\Nouveau dossier\usb\gg\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui main_clock_day_[day]': could not find image. (u'gui main_clock_day_7')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.30a
Tue Oct 06 19:11:23 2020
```

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks man. I had some issues ( Mom & Jane story doesn't show and the eiffe bug) and with your fixes it worked. I know your board of it but is there a fix for the gallery VR headset?
So again thank you
Hmmm. I could try to implement some stuff to fix the headset.
I'd have to research more on how it works, to then perhaps try to add missings scenes to it.
Don't get your hopes up tho.

There's a fix thanks to CursedFlame91 check my previous post.
And yes this is currently in my opinion the worst Ren'Py game in coding. I played a Ren'Py game codded so good that it closes the game and when loading your save and repeat the event it continues from after that point. It blowed my mind
No kidding, I've stumbled on some proyects that you wouldn't even believe they were made on Ren'Py.
Everything is custom made and the program sometimes behaves way different compared to your average Ren'Py game.

It's a shame when in some cases it seems that they have spent so much time on the engine instead of the content tho.

I just come here every update to laugh at whatever tiny little bug they left in the code, or if they tried to code something in a "new and creative" way instead of doing it the boring but reliable way.

Golly, I can't really believe they think this should be sold on Steam.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes