KiyoReapeR

May 16, 2020
Sooooo my game keeps crashing after the end of week one on Sunday night when you try to sleep! Please help I’m on mac

bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
Mom/Sis storyline is seriously bugged for me.

Basically, any attempt to go to the living room at night causes the MC to be like "I'll give them some privacy" with "them" presumably being mom and sis. Can't trigger any of the events except I can ask Mom to do the double bj.

KiyoReapeR

May 16, 2020
I was thinking that a weird combination of events made the [day] variable flow over 6, which as you've experienced ends up breaking the user interface and the game crashes.

Turns out, that's not the case. It's just the developer was trying out a new and ingenious solution to make the days pass, instead of leaving the old and boring but reliable way of doing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right right, you might be thinking "Hey jackass, nice wall of text, but how the fuck do I fix it?"

Quite simple, inside the zip file attached you will find a folder named "game"
Just put it in the same folder where the game's executable is, you'll notice there's also a "game" folder there.
Merge them

Just @ me if you find any more bugs. This has become kind of a hobby for me to see how easy it is to fix the bugs the devs leave.

Cheers
You sir at the friggin dude!!!

KiyoReapeR

May 16, 2020
So I’ve run into another loop where, if you progress james story, she wants you too meet her in the basement at night but every time I try I run into a “I should leave them alone message

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
I got this how do I fix this? :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 154, in execute
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 154, in execute
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 161, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 4, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui main_clock_day_[day]': could not find image. (u'gui main_clock_day_7')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpyc", line 152, in script
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 161, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 430, in sl2add
d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
File "C:\Users\End\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\easy.py", line 110, in displayable
return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
File "C:\Users\End\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 570, in __init__
self.find_target(scope)
File "C:\Users\EndGa\OneDrive\Desktop\Sketch-Up\anime vn\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui main_clock_day_[day]': could not find image. (u'gui main_clock_day_7')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.30a
Fri Oct 09 09:35:18 2020

Solved :
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-30a-geeseki.1433/page-338#post-4310833

Last edited:

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Dude, did you really play the game?

Did you realize that every storyline has NO branches? you don't have any real choice.
from the dialogue, if you never let her alone at night (go home and talk to her in the afternoon), she never hooks up with your dad

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
from the dialogue, if you never let her alone at night (go home and talk to her in the afternoon), she never hooks up with your dad
So give up all the other women, all other skill development, all other questlines for her, and you avoid the scene.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Then you don't really progress either
Exactly. I postponed it for a long time in my second playthrough, but eventually felt the need to progress with the character. The whole point is she wants the MC to give up his own personal life for her comfort.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
I can't go into the main room because it keeps on saying "I'll leave them be for tonight" during meeting Jane in the basement. Is this normal?

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
for everyone replying to my comment on never leaving her alone: from a story standpoint, y'all realize that she is married and technically we are the ones doing the cucking, right? so she hooks up with her husband, fight ensues,
she closes up to everyone for a week, her husband goes away for a week and she gets in even deeper with MC, and after a few happenings on Jane's storyline, her husband gets kicked out of the house

Reactions: DorcasAurelia
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes