Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i got the final part when you try to find Effie and then you need too "Look Around Town for Answers" and a i dont know where the fuck go, any help? is after talk with the idol man in the mall for town history
That's the end of the story, at the moment. Maybe in 2 years we'll read a new wall of text and see a couple of placeholder sketches that will advance the story a few inches.

I can't move on with Jane's story. After I pick the lock and wait till Wednesday night time, I try to meet her in the basement but it keeps on telling me " I should leave them be for tonight". Anyone know how to solve this??
Game's bugged. You need the patch CursedFlame91 made. Search for it using the search bar in the upper right corner.

(check post number 6794)

Last edited:

mortimer hxh

Oct 25, 2018
Got stuck on Jane and the "I should leave them be for tonight". Used the timetraveler to move things forward. But when the bug happened, my map was grayed out. Now it's still greyed out and I'm dead in the water

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
When I go to visit Effie at the Coffee Shop, I get a conversation with Ms. Allaway instead and the game just ends and sends me back to the main menu. Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When I go to visit Effie at the Coffee Shop, I get a conversation with Ms. Allaway instead and the game just ends and sends me back to the main menu. Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug?
We've already answered 1 FUCKING ZILLION TIMES.

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
During the Jane story after evening dinner, I get this message:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 154, in execute
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 154, in execute
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 161, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 4, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui main_clock_day_[day]': could not find image. (u'gui main_clock_day_7')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 21, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 21, in script call
File "scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpyc", line 152, in script
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/day/main/mybedroom_day.rpy", line 161, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/hud/gui/gui.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 430, in sl2add
d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\easy.py", line 110, in displayable
return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 570, in __init__
self.find_target(scope)
File "C:\Users\X~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa26092.24316\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.30a-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui main_clock_day_[day]': could not find image. (u'gui main_clock_day_7')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.30a
Thu Oct 15 02:23:51 2020
```
I ignore it, only for it send me to the changing rooms and dune at the beach and trapping me there. Geez, this update...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
During the Jane story after evening dinner, I get this message:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
```
I ignore it, only for it send me to the changing rooms and dune at the beach and trapping me there. Geez, this update...
Please, PLEASE, post those error reports in a spoiler tag. Those who can help you will, but those of us who can't help you still have to deal with this wall of text before continuing on. It's just spam to most of us.

Dontfollowmeman

May 1, 2017
What happened to living with your mother and sister? The game is almost creepily trying to steer you away from calling them your Mother and Sister now but wasn't that the standard a few versions ago?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes