Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice update :) Please include more Milf baning Please :love: (y)
And Make Mother and Sister Storry longer beter :cool:(y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Town Uncovered [v0.30c] GeeSeki

Original Size Win/Linux: 929 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 254 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 237 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Agniwolf

Jul 7, 2019
I think there's one mod that doesn't like NTR who goes haywire anytime a dick not attached to the MC gets even remotely close to a female character. It's really annoying and completely diminishes the tag system, which already isn't helped by the lack of netori/netorare distinction.
to be fair netori and netorare are essentialy the same "to steal someones beloved" not to mention how it also may enter the cheating domain most of the time

if anything imho the cheating and ntr tags should get the dinstinction of male cheating, female cheating, male ntr and female ntr, thus by looking at which one is the protagonist you could make a better judgement, yes ATU has ntr, the main character is essentially stealing the "father's" wife and yes some other females do hint about a sexual life outside the mc it just keeps the "dignity" of not showing it mostly except for the father scene who for all intend and purposes is the "legitimate" love interest even if he is a cunt

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
to be fair netori and netorare are essentialy the same "to steal someones beloved" not to mention how it also may enter the cheating domain most of the time

if anything imho the cheating and ntr tags should get the dinstinction of male cheating, female cheating, male ntr and female ntr, thus by looking at which one is the protagonist you could make a better judgement, yes ATU has ntr, the main character is essentially stealing the "father's" wife and yes some other females do hint about a sexual life outside the mc it just keeps the "dignity" of not showing it mostly except for the father scene who for all intend and purposes is the "legitimate" love interest even if he is a cunt
And technically he's not the version of the father that she married, though she doesn't know it. Even the "Good" Father isn't all that good considering he did a "wife swap" without his own wife's knowledge or consent.

Reactions: Xhin and Meridian

Agniwolf

Jul 7, 2019
And technically he's not the version of the father that she married, though she doesn't know it. Even the "Good" Father isn't all that good considering he did a "wife swap" without his own wife's knowledge or consent.
oh well, i tried to avoid the spoiler

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
There is NTR in this game ?
if this is true then can something be done about the mods who keep tagging games, that have NO NTR, with NTR?
While what exactly counts as NTR is debatable, it certainly is very close to the themes of NTR. Mostly the difference is that here, every relationship is open. So technically, it would not count as NTR despite the fact that every single one of your lover also has other lovers. (Aside from the principal/director, so far).

Still, with the exception of one, all the characters you pursue also have other lovers and there is a frequent theme of humiliation in the form of the MC watching people he loves have sex behind his back, being called a cuck, being belittled for not being "man enough" to keep his woman from having to pursue other men to satisfy herself, being ignored as an accessory instead of a member of a threesome, having to impotently watch in rage as others gangbang a girl he likes, being called cuck again, being belittled some more, etc etc.

These are technically not NTR, but they are probably close enough for the sake of fetishes. A sort of softcore NTR, so to speak.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thought I had found a decent game, but with all of the listed bugs and lack of significant content (based on posts within this thread) seems to me no reason to download and try. Do not want a game that breaks or screws up moments into the game. Already have had too many of those types of games. When the Developer decides to finally fix errors, bugs, etc... then maybe I'll try it.
For what it’s worth, this is the first version of the game I had to install a patch for. I might have just been lucky, but I’ve had a largely bug-free experience so far. Even now it’s as easy as unpacking the patch into the game folder.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Netori is stealing someone's beloved (dom) and netorare is being stolen (sub). Completely different perspective imo.

Reactions: Xtmr61

rexthagod

Feb 17, 2020
So I see the game is in .30c now. Does anyone know what the difference between the .30a and .30c versions are?

Also, does the Bugfix by CursedFlame91 still work on this version?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hey thanks for writing all that i was about to ask the same question, from your description it sounds like the game is deserving of the NTR tag :)
Since it is not technically NTR, but it is enough to trigger some players, there will be no winning. NTR tag or no NTR tag, there will always be a disagreement.

Reactions: Cokebaths

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For crying out loud, how many fucking damn times must I see Some Random Dude coming here out of nowhere and asking: "why the ntr tag? is there ntr? how much? what does it mean?"

Then

1) some people explain;

2) Random Dude doesn't like the answer;

3) people start arguing what ntr is.

Jeeeezuz, PLEASE STOP IT. PLEASE DON'T ANSWER THEM.

Wanna know it? play the game. Don't wanna play? who gives a damn.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
so if this question can be answered here that be swell lol. Q. if i buy the steam early access do i need a patch from here or am i good? by patch i mean IC but if not then thats ok.

Mushmushy1

May 30, 2017
There is NTR in this game ?
Basically every love interest in this game is promiscuous. The teacher and sister can regularly be found at gloryholes. The female friend fucks anything that moves. The mom does what moms do with dads, which potentially sparks some pretty mean spirited dialogue about how MC isn't a real man and could never please her anyway.

None of this is technically cheating because there's no committed relationship but it hits the same chord that people dislike NTR for, which is "sharing" a love interest against your will. So yeah, if you dislike NTR, this will definitely have some elements you'll dislike.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes