hentaiwatcher

Apr 24, 2017
It's amazing to me how even to this day the coding of the game is still abysmal.
It truly is, I have never looked at renpy/python code in my live before this, but the style of the dev is really not that great.

And adressing all those who didn't bother reading previous posts:

hitomi quest is blocking progress
without a doubt this is the game the i hate that i love. stuck on the hitomi quest like others, is there actually a nude posing scene? i even use the in game continue from chapter option, like no one even playtest the game and timetravel is broken specifically for hitomi.
this is so dumb go to your bedroom since you have hitomi with you im with hitomo nothing happens
Due to Hitomi quest bug can't go further, now I need to start again or wait for fix....
I went to the Theater alone one night, and an event happened that 'cleared' Hitomi's mission (didn't see it, but it 'unbroke" the game - and changed name to 'Player', bt you take what you can get).
I fixed the "bug" in Hitomi's route. It is literally 2 missing lines of code within 300k+. The scene in question is in the game, it just never gets used. This scene and the ones to follow are not done yet, but have the dialogue written, if you want to read them.

I have attached the extracted files at the end and fixed the "Bug". Just delete the "archive.rpa" in the "game" directory and merge my "game" folder with the existing one and you are good to go. Took way more effort than i care to admit, but at least I now know that the dev is peepeepoopoo after studying his code and my god, everyone can do it. I found his problems and fixed his shit within one evening, even tho it ain't my code. I'd say happy fapping, but there is nothing to fap to.

Btw if you can't trigger the new "Under the Table Threesome" scene, it's because your route variable for the combined route of (not) mum & sis gets reset to 0 and will never change from that point on. Just use a new run or use a save editor to change "mumsis_route" to something between 13 to 15.

If anyone is wondering I am a software developer, currently doing my bachelor and this shit code is on an embarrassing level.

harfling

Jan 7, 2021
Holy macaroni this update is so busted. This game used to be in my top 2 when I was first discovering this site and after a long time basically waiting for no updates, the last two updates deliver a handful of scenes and even more softlocks due to the story just straight getting stuck on itself.

Don't get me wrong this game still has some real worth while charm and it would be an actual crime to not finish making this game. I just wonder where it's going wrong.

Reactions: gourmet135

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Holy macaroni this update is so busted. This game used to be in my top 2 when I was first discovering this site and after a long time basically waiting for no updates, the last two updates deliver a handful of scenes and even more softlocks due to the story just straight getting stuck on itself.
Yeah, it was good back in 2017 along with My New Life, Dream of Desire, Dual Family, Summertime Saga, Big Brother, Man of the House, Icstor's games and The Twist.

Now, they're relics from F95 early days.

Reactions: harfling

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I fixed the "bug" in Hitomi's route. It is literally 2 missing lines of code within 300k+. The scene in question is in the game, it just never gets used. This scene and the ones to follow are not done yet, but have the dialogue written, if you want to read them.
Linked your post in the Bug Repository.

Too bad the moderators refused to add Bug and Bugfix repository in the OP. Hope it helps those who see it regardless.

Reactions: hentaiwatcher

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
It truly is, I have never looked at renpy/python code in my live before this, but the style of the dev is really not that great.

And adressing all those who didn't bother reading previous posts:

I have attached the extracted files at the end and fixed the "Bug". Just delete the "archive.rpa" in the "game" directory and merge my "game" folder with the existing one and you are good to go. Took way more effort than i care to admit, but at least I now know that the dev is peepeepoopoo after studying his code and my god, everyone can do it. I found his problems and fixed his shit within one evening, even tho it ain't my code. I'd say happy fapping, but there is nothing to fap to.

Btw if you can't trigger the new "Under the Table Threesome" scene, it's because your route variable for the combined route of (not) mum & sis gets reset to 0 and will never change from that point on. Just use a new run or use a save editor to change "mumsis_route" to something between 13 to 15.

If anyone is wondering I am a software developer, currently doing my bachelor and this shit code is on an embarrassing level.

Hitomi fix
this fixed it, but the next part of "ask around for potencial female models" is also bugged?

hentaiwatcher

Apr 24, 2017
this fixed it, but the next part of "ask around for potencial female models" is also bugged?
As far as I played not. You can ask SOME female persons, but you need to talk to Effie, when she is working in the coffee shop. Get another modeling session which is text only and then I stopped testing further. There is some more in her story, but I think it is all text only from that point on.

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
I know how hard it must be being a one man show and having to deal with your early project mistakes. Look at the Summertime saga, they literally spent 2 years just modernizing their codebase and I can only imagine what this bro has to deal with trying to get regular updates out.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Android abandoned?
There’s a post with an unofficial port that’s up to date. It’s linked in the repository/GUIDE thingy in my signature.

It used to be linked in the OP, but the mods keep removing the link whenever they update the thread. The reasoning, afaik, is that it takes a few days for the port to be updated. Therefore, it is out of date for several days and needs to be removed every time. They don’t bother putting it back unless people report it, and reporting it every two months is annoying so no one does that.

They do keep the link to the official Android port despite that one being literal years out of date, though. One of the many things I don’t get here.
Does Eloise have an H-scene yet? If so, how can you access it?
I don’t think she does.
i was wondering do you return to the alternate universe after that super short part or is that it for the whole game?
Nope, that’s it. You can see other people walking into the lake in a later update, but it is unclear if the portal will ever be used again by the MC.
I know how hard it must be being a one man show and having to deal with your early project mistakes. Look at the Summertime saga, they literally spent 2 years just modernizing their codebase and I can only imagine what this bro has to deal with trying to get regular updates out.
The dev made a huge post about the past and future of the game. Apparently, this was their very first project. Some bad decisions before GeeSeki knew better mean that the code will remain a nightmare to work with for the entire project

It’s a 4 person team now, btw. A writer, a basic code monkey for menial work like syncing up sprites, a coder, and GeeSeki. Everyone is only working part time, I believe. Also, the music is commissioned from someone else.

acdbef

Sep 1, 2017
Idk if this is a bug or something, but I can't find effie, she's not at school or at the cafe. I've finished the main story and started a new game and she's still not around

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Hello, is there impregnation here?
Nope.
How exactly can I get Nurse Hollick and Violette's H-scenes?
Nurse: 1) Random blowjob encounter (beach); 2) Complain about pain etc when you encounter her in the sex dimension.
Violette: 1) Random blowjob encounter (beach); 2) Ask to sit on her chair (beach); 3) Random voyeur encounter behind beach rocks; 4) Inevitable encounter during main story after entering sex world.

Violette also has some lewd dialogue without art elsewhere.
About that, maybe someone could make a guide for every scenes too, that'd be very helpful for new players.
Most scenes are impossible to miss. For the rest, I’ve included an (incomplete) list in the guide.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes