fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
That one has the files, at least. Trigger should be:

>if mumsis_path >= 13 and day == 5 and gtime == 0:

So… on the fifth day of the week, midday, after completing the threesome path. Should be repeatable every fifth day…

I forgot when the week starts in this game, so I’m not sure which day is number five.

"this code"? Which one do you mean? The one I posted worked for me.

found this scene on saturday in dining room

also have the hitomi quest bug!

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Lashley movie date is just Miss Allaway's. I thought that was added a few updates ago and it's still not fixed?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
without a doubt this is the game the i hate that i love. stuck on the hitomi quest like others, is there actually a nude posing scene? i even use the in game continue from chapter option, like no one even playtest the game and timetravel is broken specifically for hitomi.

Reactions: libertypics

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
without a doubt this is the game the i hate that i love. stuck on the hitomi quest like others, is there actually a nude posing scene? i even use the in game continue from chapter option, like no one even playtest the game and timetravel is broken specifically for hitomi.
The book is in the mall; there are a bunch of stores 'hidden' under the 'WIP' placeholder image (that vanishes as you leave the zone; wonderful coding). Top row center is the bookstore (flanked by the liquor and florists).

BobDerBraumeister

Feb 17, 2018
The book is in the mall; there are a bunch of stores 'hidden' under the 'WIP' placeholder image (that vanishes as you leave the zone; wonderful coding). Top row center is the bookstore (flanked by the liquor and florists).
I think he's referring to the nude posing bug that everyone has. After the nude posing at hendais,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: no_name_742

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I think he's referring to the nude posing bug that everyone has. After the nude posing at hendais,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah; got that one later. As an aside, anything involving the Bar needs to be skipped (using the PC in the PC's room), because it's impossible to enter. *EDIT: Hadn't unlocked Zariah yet...

Last edited:

hentaiwatcher

Apr 24, 2017
Found the problem with Hitomi. Her event is in the code, it just never gets called. Can be fixed in 2 lines of code, but most from that point is just text and stale images in Hitomi's route. Just wait for the art to come. Wouldn't have been that bad if this step in Hitomis quest if the map did'nt get blocked. I can get into more detail, but it's really not worth it.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A Town Uncovered version 0.43b
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.43b

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Due to Hitomi quest bug can't go further, now I need to start again or wait for fix....
I went to the Theater alone one night, and an event happened that 'cleared' Hitomi's mission (didn't see it, but it 'unbroke" the game - and changed name to 'Player', bt you take what you can get).

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes