Jan 10, 2018
ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.14b-win\renpy\common

and find 00console.rpy

Edit with notepad/Notepad++
alter config.console = False to config.console = True (Remember capital T)

then in game use Shift + o to open console and use townmap_enabled=1
Im not able to open console, i did what you wrote but nothing happens when i press Shift + o, is there another way?

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I'm stopped with mom quest; MC sucked her tits for a week, his level is 10, but I can not keep going on.
In the old version of the game, one night MC caught parents having sex on the couch and from there the story went ahead.
The gane is not an old save, I started a new game.
Any suggestions?

okabe21

May 26, 2017
I'm stopped with mom quest; MC sucked her tits for a week, his level is 10, but I can not keep going on.
In the old version of the game, one night MC caught parents having sex on the couch and from there the story went ahead.
The gane is not an old save, I started a new game.
Any suggestions?
Are you talking about mother son time during the afternoon? try to go with it then when she ask to suck her, refuse it. then she will get angry at you and because she feel that you don't want to do it anymore she went on your dad. that's where you will caught them

copyninja

Nov 24, 2017
the lates update
Version 0.15a it says to go to streets in sisters quest. but i go to street and nothing happens. and the map is also gone.

K-Dot

Oct 24, 2017
I decided to start a new game for the new version, but when i went to the beach, it tell that the hitomibeach_day 's name don't exist. I've tried many things and it won't work.

Brugge

Aug 7, 2017
the lates update
Version 0.15a it says to go to streets in sisters quest. but i go to street and nothing happens. and the map is also gone.
"The Streets" means the area with the hentai store and the club, not sure how that's intuitive, but that's what it means.

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
"The Streets" means the area with the hentai store and the club, not sure how that's intuitive, but that's what it means.
I have the same problem, the map is gone since I've done 20 questions with the sister, so I can't really progress further. Isn't it a known bug then?

Welp, it happens with the "suit/dinner" part too. Too bad, it had no bugs until then unlike its competitor, but two scenes back to back and it's broken. I'll wait for next month I guess.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes