jailman

Feb 11, 2018
I can't pass the part of the 20q, she keeps saying that I'm not open with her, I remember I do it one time and she kissed you when you stare at his eyes, now I can't do it correctly, please help?

By the way... I'm read 7 pages so far and still no answer, I don't want to be lazy but come on...
That's because you need 11 points for the 20q, with each "honest" answer giving you 1 point, while the "wrong" answer minus 1 point. (which is stupid, because some of the answers are total bullshit)

Here's a list of what is "true"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then there's the pointless questions for the sis. Here's the conditions that will cause her to "pass".
Avoid them if you want lore, or don't. It literally doesn't matter in game.

*Note: Since she can only "pass" 5 times, you will eventually get answers from her for later questions even if the criteria isn't met.

Last edited:

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
That's because you need 11 points for the 20q, with each "honest" answer giving you 1 point, while the "wrong" answer minus 1 point. (which is stupid, because some of the answers are total bullshit)

Here's a list of what is "true"

Give this man a medal *clap* *clap* *clap*

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Hey so yeah, I don't want to give spoilers, but there is nothing new with sis and mom on this updates right? I still got the homerun with mom (this scene was since october 2017 lol) and just a new scene in jail with sis and that's it?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hey so yeah, I don't want to give spoilers, but there is nothing new with sis and mom on this updates right? I still got the homerun with mom (this scene was since october 2017 lol) and just a new scene in jail with sis and that's it?
Yup i noticed that to but also if you notice instead of the sketches and outlines we have actual art which is not bad. :)

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
But that's obviously false.
With this and the question about fantasizing dad, I guess it's just foreshadowing that we'll get to fuck dad someday. Imagine a alternate timeline where we invite dad to movies, cuddle in the living room, and got jealous of mom and tackle her down, all culminating in a 69 scene on MC bed with 2 men sucking each other.

...shudders....

Reactions: Robert rivers
3.20 star(s) 86 Votes