azer0238

Mar 11, 2018
after dinner with the mother there is an incest scene but after her in side story is write the story with the mother and finished and so there is more history with the mother then so?

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Guys. I have tried to do the cheat code to enable phone cheats but it won't work. I have tried extramello but it says wrong code. I have also searched this thread and tried other codes that were mentioned.

I know this question probably gets asked a lot but I can't get it to work.

EDIT: Please ignore this post! I'm dumb. I got it working.

Code: Staticfour.
I'm having the same problem. How'd you get it to work?

EDIT: I am also dumb. Got it to work haha

staticfour

Reactions: Platuni

abrokenman

Oct 26, 2017
Ey yo I just started the game and no matter what option i click for the blowjob scene with effie in the beginning it transfers to a 69 scene with the sister character. Is this bug prevalent in just the most recent version of the game?

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Hey this is urgent I'm playing version v0.18c on android and when I get to the part where people are having sex everywhere,I got stuck.I've seen gameplay on YouTube and it seems I'm missing the store in the mall, but for me the box for the store is gone, meaning I can't get in. Any solutions? Thanks in advance

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
I'm not sure if the incest mod is causing problems or something but I glitched out 5 minutes into the game. The first BJ from Effie teleported me to a 69 position with the sister and erased the map icon. So I'm guessing we shouldn't use the incest mod yeah?

abrokenman

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure if the incest mod is causing problems or something but I glitched out 5 minutes into the game. The first BJ from Effie teleported me to a 69 position with the sister and erased the map icon. So I'm guessing we shouldn't use the incest mod yeah?
I'm having the same problem, so I guess maybe that's the cause?

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
I'm having the same problem, so I guess maybe that's the cause?
Bug didn't occur on clean install, so I guess install the incest mod after finishing the first Effie BJ scene. All following BJ scenes from Effie worked properly even after installing the mod.

whoddunit

Dec 31, 2017
Is there no way of winning the bet with the sister? I mean even after "focusing on giving her the best" still ends up shooting first...

Reactions: nunchak06

blue982

Oct 6, 2017
Need help ! I am not able to learn how to lock pick from computer - it keep saying you need 6 Int even though i hav 20 Int ! Please help!

Tomm_

Mar 18, 2018
Hello,
I dont really know how to get the incest patch to work on android. Someone who can help me?

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes