jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does anyone remember how to trigger the fight club event? I stared new game of from 0.18 and I cant trigger fight club event
Go upstairs at school in the morning, you will encounter Jack who will invite you to go at the fight club to beat the shit out of you. Then, go to the gym at evening/night.

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
For all those who are getting erros is normal to happen, it sucks but u need to start a new game start with v0.18 and then just do ur stuff.
Its a pitty, this game had potential, but if developers do lenghty games where they cant assure previous saves work they just shooting themselves in the foot, another game ill ignore till there is a final version...

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Hello, please help me out, got an issue. My objective is to get lunch at the school cafeteria for Miss Alloway, but shes not there. This is at Morning and Lunch (tried both)

Crono_

Nov 13, 2017
I'm with this mistake, it happens after I leave the classroom

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/school/hallway1/day/story/camgirltext/camgirltext.rpyc", line 2, in script
File "D:\GAMES\town undescovered\ATownUncovered-Alpha_019b-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.19b
Wed Jul 18 11:37:30 2018

Mar 21, 2018
Does this game receive any new content anymore, is it even worth playing, because art is poor and I see people complaining 24/7 on shitty updates.
If you try playing the game every month, you're just going to be disappointed cause the creator takes one month to add 10 minutes of gameplay, which is usually just talking. Best to check every few months.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
What the fuck ? then what is new in this update ? it's like the dev has lost his passion now
from what I can tell, it is more fleshing out current content and filling in stuff (talking animation, stuff like that) which is probably what chews into the devs time. personally I think still images is enough, but some devs want their creation to be more.

conscription

Apr 10, 2017
Looks like there are a couple of hidden, but not quite finished scenes for Allaway hidden in the back of this update. Frustratingly, it looks like Geeseki explicitly pushed these back a couple of patches. It wouldn't be a problem if we weren't already on a run of small updates.

#if missallaway_path == 14: ## ACTIVATE IN 0.21
# jump lbl_allaway_date_cold_feet

You hit 14 with Miss Allaway for finishing the conversation in the Cafeteria.
It's possible to access this event using the console, and it mostly runs, though there's a bunch of art issues and a couple of typos.

Reactions: SYRE and GAB

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Well here's the problem..
Well, It be nice if the dev put that in the changelog that older saves is a no go. it'd make posts and stuff like this easier. Sine in a lot of these games old saves work just fine patch to patch. and starting over is, Meh.

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes