exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ok, everybody. I'm gonna play devils advocate here. First off, if you have played Summertime Saga you can see where Gee got some ideas. No biggie, lets move on. Gee is doing this game primarily by his lonesome. If you have never written code, come up with artwork, or written dialogue, know that all of those can be very time consuming on their own, much less altogether. He does try to have an update every 4 ot 6 weeks on average. That is not alot of time to do all of those things and have large amounts of new content. That being said, I would fully advise Gee to bring on a few more people to help in all those areas. I know he is looking for some dialogue help, but he should look for another coder or 2.
True, he gets +5k dollars a month and he doesnt have anyone to help him, and we can see how bad the game is becoming in the last 3 updates, the storyline was kinda good at the start now is boring, sidequests no content and 0 gameplay time, so people will question such small content every month, i think in my opinion that he takes alot of free time doing nothing (lets be honest last 3 updates were text after text with 0 content), a guy that receives alot of cash doesnt get any help, is game is becoming depressing, updates with 0 content and less then a minute of gameplay that is a signal of failure, the game has potencial but he needs to get help, another problem he doesnt see how is game doing outside (public) patreon cause he focus too much on patreons.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
True, he gets +5k dollars a month and he doesnt have anyone to help him, and we can see how bad the game is becoming in the last 3 updates, the storyline was kinda good at the start now is boring, sidequests no content and 0 gameplay time, so people will question such small content every month, i think in my opinion that he takes alot of free time doing nothing (lets be honest last 3 updates were text after text with 0 content), a guy that receives alot of cash doesnt get any help, is game is becoming depressing, updates with 0 content and less then a minute of gameplay that is a signal of failure, the game has potencial but he needs to get help, another problem he doesnt see how is game doing outside (public) patreon cause he focus too much on patreons.
Well the patrons are paying him. Why wouldn't he give attention to them? Adulation and praise means jackshit if you can't pay your bills. Once again, he should hire on more people. Keep the 4 to 6 week update schedule but have more playable content.

Reactions: Wolfregis

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Well the patrons are paying him. Why wouldn't he give attention to them? Adulation and praise means jackshit if you can't pay your bills. Once again, he should hire on more people. Keep the 4 to 6 week update schedule but have more playable content.
i know patreons pay him (i used to be patreon but it was a bad experience) but he does everything the patreons want if they want for the mc to get fucked in the ass he will put it, without the thinking that he might lost alot of popularity (popularity = future patreons).

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
i know patreons pay him (i used to be patreon but it was a bad experience) but he does everything the patreons want if they want for the mc to get fucked in the ass he will put it, without the thinking that he might lost alot of popularity (popularity = future patreons).
The dollar you actually get today is always gonna beat the 5 dollars you MIGHT get next month. The paying patron will always beat out the non paying player. I get it. I am sure he likes to eat and crap indoors. Keep in mind I am not disagreeing with your overall assessment of the game or lack of worthy content in the more recent updates. Economic reality dictates what we do, like it or not. And if you find the game so lacking and the dev is a sellout, find a new game that does not dissapoint you. I am willing to give this game a few more updates to see if the course can be corrected. I hope so, if not I just won't play it anymore and will find some other small pervy game to enjoy in its place.

Reactions: exirock

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Did he ever hire the programmer and artist like he said he would at the 3K level?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Did he ever hire the programmer and artist like he said he would at the 3K level?
He did but if I recall correctly the programmer didn't stick around long. There were some issues with some people coming onto the project only to immediately leave a month afterwards.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
He did but if I recall correctly the programmer didn't stick around long. There were some issues with some people coming onto the project only to immediately leave a month afterwards.
Well they didn't read the fine print when they signed on. Apparently the daily requirement of anal(on them or him) was more than they could handle.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 9067
Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are societally acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?

Updated: July 15, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: None
Version: Alpha 0.19b
Platform: Windows, Mac, Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Old saves are not compatible
You will get an error screen using 0.18 saves

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

thanks @Sorrowz for the links!
Cheat Code 0.19b: "ninetyplus"
Shared by @coolboy88

Android v0.18C: - - -

Cheat Code 0.18c: "staticfour"
Extras:

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
i start from the begining , but i have a problem in classroom when finish talking with the teacher i cant go out to the corridor school , its blocked , any idea please , thank you so much

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, are there any good content with mother/sister already? :FeelsGoodMan:
Is it worth replaying?

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Wow the rate at which this game puts out new content is horrendous. Get it together Geeseki
Normally I like to play Captain Howdys advocate, but, um, yeah. I got nothing. You are absolutely correct. Dude has taken 2 months off this year already. And I'd like to say it's good to recharge and come back fresh, but the last 3 or 4 updates have been lacking as bad as me in the crotch area of a pair of skinny jeans. So, preach on my friend.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
But at least the way he is working is different than others. First he done the Missus route...now he is doing Allaway route(mainly) and Jane route.
Normally a dev would update them altogether so we get sex scene from any one of them. But since he is doing one by one i guess its hard to give them sex scene in every(or ofter) update...otherwise it'll be just click and fuck types of game,not a story based.

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes