Mod Ren'Py A Town Unfiltered - A Town Uncovered Mod [Wolfregis]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Should I re-create the game to allow me to make more changes with the story or keep it the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Okay possible world or lore suggestion in regards to the cult if you choose to add them. For now I'd say keep them in the background, but have a namedrop in reference to their presence. As for naming the cult itself I would recommend something that hearkens back to many of various fertility cults and the gods/goddesses they worshiped. For their overall purpose I would say rather than trying to maintain the Town's lustful state they instead focus on preserving their virility/fertility.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Any proof of concept as to what changes we can expect to see/when? What current actual, actual changes are there? Instead of just intentions?

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Unlicking the full gallery day 1 would also be nice XD

So just softcore or you have plans for lewdness?

Its mostly just dialogue and some changes to the characters clothes with the intention of adding more story wise.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Okay possible suggestion in regard to the police maybe have section of the forces dedicated to acting as a form of public relief if someone gets to ornery and needs to let loose some stress. With the officer that's been featured in game acting as the head of that division. As far as the design of her clothing goes I would suggest looking at Butcha-U's SPDO for some inspiration.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Okay possible suggestion in regard to the police maybe have section of the forces dedicated to acting as a form of public relief if someone gets to ornery and needs to let loose some stress. With the officer that's been featured in game acting as the head of that division. As far as the design of her clothing goes I would suggest looking at Butcha-U's SPDO for some inspiration.
I raise you a better idea, the cops having the design of the cops from Waterproof Pigeon's Justice is an Obedient Slave.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Wolfregis

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I raise you a better idea, the cops having the design of the cops from Waterproof Pigeon's Justice is an Obedient Slave.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not bad. Maybe a combination of the two perhaps? Though this is definitely something I imagine a more heavily armed member of the police using like the Sex World version of SWAT teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowWarrior
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes