Mod Ren'Py A Town Unfiltered - A Town Uncovered Mod [Wolfregis]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Should I re-create the game to allow me to make more changes with the story or keep it the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
As for stuff, I wanted to see explore. Effie could be expanded a little through dialogue giving a bit more reason for being a bit sexually interested in the MC considering Jacob has no girls into him.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah i plan on fleshing out characters as the game develops.
I do have a bit of an idea for Effie at least. Maybe an explanation for why Effie considers him. Maybe he happens to be her fetish? We know that Effie's bi, and we do see with plenty of girls, but only the MC as for guys. Maybe the MC just happens to be a turn on for her.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Evening everyone, with Fudulaboi's permission I wanted to pose a question to you all. We've decided for part of Hitomi's side story there will be a costume contest. We need several ideas regarding the costumes for the event. We will take several of these suggestions and place them in a poll to decide which will be chosen. Now there are some stipulations:
1. Anything based on a pre-existing property that is not within the public domain may be excluded. However, if it can be parodied without fear of repercussion we'll take it.
2. Suggestions should give a short description of both male and female clothing. If you have images even better.
3. Please treat everyone's suggestions respectfully.

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Evening everyone, with Fudulaboi's permission I wanted to pose a question to you all. We've decided for part of Hitomi's side story there will be a costume contest. We need several ideas regarding the costumes for the event. We will take several of these suggestions and place them in a poll to decide which will be chosen. Now there are some stipulations:
1. Anything based on a pre-existing property that is not within the public domain may be excluded. However, if it can be parodied without fear of repercussion we'll take it.
2. Suggestions should give a short description of both male and female clothing. If you have images even better.
3. Please treat everyone's suggestions respectfully.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Evening everyone,

For those of you who are wondering why I'm making this post, currently I'm working with Fudulaboi as a writer for the A Town Unfiltered mod. I felt that it would help to elaborate on what we're planning and currently working on in the mod. To that end there are several points I want to address and hopefully this will both allay any concerns and temper expectations about what's to come.

First off we're revamping both the main quest and side stories from the ground up. One of our reasons for doing this is because we want to ensure a player will have clearly defined goal from start to end, with side stories helping to flesh out the world and characters. We want to make it feel like your actions are having an active effect on the town and world by extension, this will become all the more apparent in character side stories which will give you the opportunity to shape them based off of your interactions with each other. This currently has been limited to three major outcomes for each side character Lover/wife, Freeuse, and Slut. We also want to use this to emphasize that your choices matter, and getting the result you've worked towards.

Second we are choosing to focus on both the plot proper and three character side stories. The characters in question are the Mother, Sister, and Ms. Allaway. Now this might disappoint some but for the sake of avoiding long stretches of dialogue where next to nothing happens we're limiting character stories to a five Act structure. This means quests will be a bit more streamlined and you'll have to do less busy work of going back and forth between characters, and more time actually enjoying the game. Now as far as the plot proper goes we've decided to retool it so that the MC joins the Cult and is actively changing the Town from normal to one that revels in debauchery.

Another point I want to touch upon is how much content is going to be in the update itself. To that end we've decided to test the waters by having the character sides stories go as far as Act II for the three aforementioned characters. As for the plot proper we're hoping to maybe hit around Act 2 as well. Part of the reason for this is because we want to ensure we're headed in a direction that you all will enjoy. So getting your feedback once we release v0.02, will be of major importance. Now as for a release date I can't say honestly, but we'll be working as hard as we can to ensure that when it does release you'll know.

That just about wraps it up for me but I'll be posting weekly updates and teasers in terms of dialogue, outlines, and planned story content so that you know what we're working on. In the mean time if you have any questions, comments, burning desires, or concerns, feel free to reply to this post or shoot me a message. If you have any suggestions about possible events or such for the mod you can post it on the thread proper and we'll take a look.

In the meantime take care, stay safe, and stay healthy everyone.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Evening everyone,

For those of you who are wondering why I'm making this post, currently I'm working with Fudulaboi as a writer for the A Town Unfiltered mod. I felt that it would help to elaborate on what we're planning and currently working on in the mod. To that end there are several points I want to address and hopefully this will both allay any concerns and temper expectations about what's to come.

First off we're revamping both the main quest and side stories from the ground up. One of our reasons for doing this is because we want to ensure a player will have clearly defined goal from start to end, with side stories helping to flesh out the world and characters. We want to make it feel like your actions are having an active effect on the town and world by extension, this will become all the more apparent in character side stories which will give you the opportunity to shape them based off of your interactions with each other. This currently has been limited to three major outcomes for each side character Lover/wife, Freeuse, and Slut. We also want to use this to emphasize that your choices matter, and getting the result you've worked towards.

Second we are choosing to focus on both the plot proper and three character side stories. The characters in question are the Mother, Sister, and Ms. Allaway. Now this might disappoint some but for the sake of avoiding long stretches of dialogue where next to nothing happens we're limiting character stories to a five Act structure. This means quests will be a bit more streamlined and you'll have to do less busy work of going back and forth between characters, and more time actually enjoying the game. Now as far as the plot proper goes we've decided to retool it so that the MC joins the Cult and is actively changing the Town from normal to one that revels in debauchery.

Another point I want to touch upon is how much content is going to be in the update itself. To that end we've decided to test the waters by having the character sides stories go as far as Act II for the three aforementioned characters. As for the plot proper we're hoping to maybe hit around Act 2 as well. Part of the reason for this is because we want to ensure we're headed in a direction that you all will enjoy. So getting your feedback once we release v0.02, will be of major importance. Now as for a release date I can't say honestly, but we'll be working as hard as we can to ensure that when it does release you'll know.

That just about wraps it up for me but I'll be posting weekly updates and teasers in terms of dialogue, outlines, and planned story content so that you know what we're working on. In the mean time if you have any questions, comments, burning desires, or concerns, feel free to reply to this post or shoot me a message. If you have any suggestions about possible events or such for the mod you can post it on the thread proper and we'll take a look.

In the meantime take care, stay safe, and stay healthy everyone.
Just wanna say thanks for working on the project. A revamping of the quests, as you pointed out, definitely requires good writing that isn't drawn-out too much. I do appreciate the three major outcomes aspect and the planned structure of the Acts. To be honest, I almost completely forgot about this lol...but I'm glad you and Fudulaboi are doing this. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Just wanna say thanks for working on the project. A revamping of the quests, as you pointed out, definitely requires good writing that isn't drawn-out too much. I do appreciate the three major outcomes aspect and the planned structure of the Acts. To be honest, I almost completely forgot about this lol...but I'm glad you and Fudulaboi are doing this. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Thank you for the kind words, my only hope is that we can deliver something of quality that everyone can enjoy.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes