VN Unity Abandoned A Trip Abroad [v0.21] [Buckets]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
At this point(demo version) it just very odd to use these time slots. I don't know if developer have some plans to fill these and put them in good use, but if this going to be only visual novel, you really don't need them.

Reactions: Zippity

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Decent for a demo of any western title and the story ain't too bad, that the MC isn't a goblin is another good point.
I can't say I really like HoneySelect models but what you gonna do, the dev seems to be using them decently enough.
I'll keep an eye on this one because it has a decent amount of potential and I hope the dev can deliver, though I'd add an "end of content for now" button like The Twist because it can get extremely irritating to keep trying to grind for scenes where there are none.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
kind of hard not to be so many of these things when we have so many cartoon/animes showing this sort of thing to the point where many get hooked to it. Plus seeing as it is a dirty taboo many seem to have/look for people tend to make more of these kinds of games.

One of my personal favorite none incest games involves sexiness would be Monline, as well as Magical camp.
What western cartons has incest in it or hinted in it? Anime yea but western cartoons?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
What are the scenes available in this build?
Up to the mum letting you wank over her is where the scenes end. I suppose you might miss one scene if you don't go into the spar with the sister but that chain of events seems to lead into the former.
I haven't found any scenes after this point either.

Reactions: madarapotato

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
What are the scenes available in this build?
There are really only 4 actual erotic scenes, the sister flashing the protagonist, some flashing in the spa, and 2 scenes at the end, if you played your cards right... But the story itself moves too darn quickly in this one, which was disappointing... Even the 2 zoomed-out scenes at the end don't last that long at all...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
At this point(demo version) it just very odd to use these time slots. I don't know if developer have some plans to fill these and put them in good use, but if this going to be only visual novel, you really don't need them.
Because of the chosen game mechanics, and how spread out the actual story really is, the open choice feeling the author/s are attempting to portray are pretty meaningless and a waste of time really... And even when you do finally get to the story stuff, it doesn't last long...

Reactions: Vezzeli

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Not bad. Bunch of CG issue's, mainly in the spa/water scenes. A couple of continuity issue's with the dialog as well, unless I read it wrong or wasn't paying attention to the in-game time.
Game just needs some sort of "Thats the end of the current version" marker so we know we're just wasting time for nothing, judging by the extracted CG we see everything currently available as there's no real choice to anything (single linear path).

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Not bad. Bunch of CG issue's, mainly in the spa/water scenes. A couple of continuity issue's with the dialog as well, unless I read it wrong or wasn't paying attention to the in-game time.
Game just needs some sort of "Thats the end of the current version" marker so we know we're just wasting time for nothing, judging by the extracted CG we see everything currently available as there's no real choice to anything (single linear path).
And because of it's linear nature, and the game mechanics, it can be easy to miss stuff without a guide and/or walkthrough...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Family guy for starters. I totally remember an episodes where the two of them got caught doing things lovers would and in said episode were ok with it.
So a joke in family guy? See you said so many... when one or even a few episodes in family guy does not equate to many of western cartoons. Heck even if you counted every adult cartoon which I can start name off ones that don't that still wouldn't equate to many.

U

User_10739

Wow, I didn't get any h or nude scenes at all.
I did not use the walkthrough because if I have to follow the dev's detailed instruction to find anything, where is the fun in playing? I may as well just do a cgrip and look at the images in file explorer...

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, nice story/setting. I like really this part of the game.
Also the models look fine.

But like others said: far too much empty time slots.

And story progression is weird. Goes from 1 to 100 without seeing steps 5-99. Starting really nice and believeable and abruptly sis wants to have sex with you, chance acquaintance strips for you in public (and wants to fuck you) and mom let you spray your cum on her face and tits ... that ejaculated quickly :coldsweat:

I didn't use the game guide at all. It didn't think player can miss any scene (it seems Kasey detected a way XD ). Just visit the 3 others rooms every turn. When there's no content wait or sleep.
For me it seems there is generally no choice making for player ...

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Wow, I didn't get any h or nude scenes at all.
I did not use the walkthrough because if I have to follow the dev's detailed instruction to find anything, where is the fun in playing? I may as well just do a cgrip and look at the images in file explorer...
Yeah I didn't get anything past the talking to desk clerk about attractions at the resort or whatever it was.

After that it was basically multiple days of going room by room and mom/sis just seemingly disappeared from game so I said fuck it for now.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Yeah I didn't get anything past the talking to desk clerk about attractions at the resort or whatever it was.

After that it was basically multiple days of going room by room and mom/sis just seemingly disappeared from game so I said fuck it for now.
As I said earlier, because of the game mechanics, you may easily miss content since it follows a sort of linear progression... Certain events may only play out on certain days, at certain times, once a prior content was experienced... At one point you visit the sister, leave the room, and need to go right back in her room right then to get the next scene...

They really need to work that out, because it's gonna be a game killer to keep using that system, based off what folks keep saying in here...

U

User_10739

Congrats on the new shiny banners!

Reactions: xןʞ
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote