VN Unity Abandoned A Trip Abroad [v0.21] [Buckets]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

popeye

May 26, 2017
Lol whoops :coldsweat:. I'll be working on fixing most of the design problems right now.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I'd like to thank the dev for training me to become a perfect "wait" selector. It appears that I am alone in this place that rarely finds a visitor to talk to. I feel that I have been sentenced to solitary and allowed just enough human contact to maintain my sanity.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
- "Oh a trip abroad, this could be fun, just imagine who he could fuck during the trip"
- "his sister and mother"

Ugh.
Well good luck with your incest game.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I do not know what to say to the game it is quite boring except endless time skipping is nicths to make mom goes around in the area to fuck so I should share with my sister the room that she has a room to bring her fuck friends with or generally at 21 o'clock is sleep time ?? really now? and somehow the whole game looks outdated you can not hide the text and generally ka somehow strange
but let's see what else happens

OK AND you can not save the game even then not then
My Room, Sisters Room, Spa and Lobby Nowhere is there anything you can do just stand in my room and wait for sleep ...
just boring

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe they are gone so much is because they are whoring themselves out to whatever shit stain that they can. Also you should have it set up to flash that you have hit the end of whatever there is to do in the game instead of having people waiting days on end before they finally decide to stop. Save option is also a must for any game. No save = less people will play if they have to keep restarting the game.

mrchota

Sep 16, 2017
when i try to play the game it says , this app cannot be played on this system ? what can i do to resolve that

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hey. No support for this game?? 0 Patreons as of now. Even though the game is quite enjoyable. No word from dev. as well regarding progress/ update??

popeye

May 26, 2017
I'll release an update soon. Development is going rather slow as my interest in this particular title has feigned a bit.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks like the dev abandon the game last post on patreon was Jan 15.
Last time @popeye was seen here was over a month ago.

@Twistty May need to put abandon tag to this one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Twistty
@TCMS
@wep
@F95

Patreon page has been removed so it looks like this game is no longer being worked on and could be considered abandon.

Reactions: wep

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
hmmm too bad they abandoned it nice cg/renders awfull gameplay i just wich some1 would make a game with this renders/cg

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote