4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Weader

Aug 12, 2017
Here a simple way to bypass the patreon code....
1677957544981.png
1.) Go to ^ "phone_home.rpy" file(GameDirectory->game->PhoneApps) and open it in a text editor of your choice...

1677957685798.png

2.) Within "phone_home.rpy" find this section under label phone_patreon unlock(), within the highlighted text above change the "patreon_password" to a string of your choice(for example "hello") like so...

1677957777472.png
(Dont forget the apostrophes "yourstring")
3.) Then save it, launch game and for the patreon code password enter in your manually inputed string :). also nice comment dev lol
EDIT: Attached is the edited "phone_home.rpy" file, with the patreon password being "hello" (w/o the aprostophes), just drag and replace the file inside AVeryFullHouse-0.10.1-pc\game\PhoneApps with the one attached :)(Right-click, "save link as...")

Last edited:

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 2438414
1.) Go to ^ "phone_home.rpy" file(GameDirectory->game->PhoneApps) and open it in a text editor of your choice...

View attachment 2438430

2.) Within "phone_home.rpy" find this section under label phone_patreon unlock(), within the highlighted text above change the "patreon_password" to a string of your choice(for example "hello") like so...

View attachment 2438443
3.) Then save it, launch game and for the patreon code password enter in your manually inputed string :). also nice comment dev lol
but I don't have that file in the folder

Weader

Aug 12, 2017
but I don't have that file in the folder
Strange...(not sure about the mac version) but the directory straight from the windows .zip would be (AVeryFullHouse-0.10.1-pc.zip\AVeryFullHouse-0.10.1-pc\game\PhoneApps) then the file "phone_home.rpy" (first screenshot) is there.

HeresyBait

Jun 10, 2020
View attachment 2438414

View attachment 2438430

View attachment 2438443
EDIT: Attached is the edited "phone_home.rpy" file, with the patreon password being "hello" (w/o the aprostophes), just drag and replace the file inside AVeryFullHouse-0.10.1-pc\game\PhoneApps with the one attached :)(Right-click, "save link as...")
Damn, you beat me to it. Also for an easier time just change the if to something like "if 1 == 1:" and you won't even have to type a password

Weader

Aug 12, 2017
Damn, you beat me to it. Also for an easier time just change the if to something like "if 1 == 1:" and you won't even have to type a password
true I just did the first thing I saw and posted it, looking through they are def waaaaay easier ways thanks to it being a label call.

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Anybody able to give a rough estimate of how much content there currently is? Been wanting to give this one a shot but don't know if I should wait for further down the line or not. In summary, is it worth checking this out?

idkxd213

Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 2438414

View attachment 2438430

View attachment 2438443
big brain move

Reactions: Cesarbr

davidgarit74

Apr 17, 2020
can we get something that shows which events haven't been done yet? and what's required for them e.g. location, corruption

ethanruin

Jul 9, 2017
Anybody able to give a rough estimate of how much content there currently is? Been wanting to give this one a shot but don't know if I should wait for further down the line or not. In summary, is it worth checking this out?
The only major scenes so far are HJs and BJs with all the sons along with lots of teasing and voyeurism, I'm a big fan of the unique artstyle so I'm willing to check every update out, but that might not be the same for everyone.

Reactions: BrambleBos

gateriu

Jul 2, 2018
View attachment 2438414

View attachment 2438430

View attachment 2438443

RESPEKT :)

Reactions: boof59

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
The only major scenes so far are HJs and BJs with all the sons along with lots of teasing and voyeurism, I'm a big fan of the unique artstyle so I'm willing to check every update out, but that might not be the same for everyone.
Ended up downloading it before I got any replies anyways lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Yup... Definitely working as intended
This is a horror game right?

View attachment 2438216
Yeah, that's unfortunately a problem with either Ren'py or Live2D on old AMD graphics cards. If the card doesn't have enough graphics memory to store an entire texture image at once it slices it up... incorrectly. I'm hoping a fix will come along in a future verison of Ren'py/Live2D, until then there's not much I can do.

Any new scenes in this update?
spoilers for some of the new events. tl;dr there are a couple short ones, but nothing major.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PowWow
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes