4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
how do i get the strokings i play hours and dont get the strockings
pls help:rolleyes:
Visit the mall and do some "retail therapy" - do that and you'll find a store that sells them. They're expensive though, so make sure you've got at least $600 saved up!

Reactions: deadpool01

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Hello, the first thing I want to do is congratulate the developer, because you update from time to time adding new features, it is a very good project. I want to clarify that I haven't played it for several versions, so I don't know if it's something that has been fixed or not:

1) Although it seems stupid, I don't understand why all the characters' dicks are the same, it seems that you're always having the scene with the same character. That is, the characters have different names, designs and fetishes but the same dick:LOL:

2) You should make the already implemented character designs that are currently simple silhouettes, at least if you want them to have sexual interaction with the protagonist or her daughters. I mean the reverend, the principal and the bully student... I think it would give it more variety if these enter the plot.

I hope you don't mind these two proposed ideas.

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
MetaMira , Something which I thought was nice that was included but disappointed it didn't.
When you call the Nerd into the bathroom to clean it , he stays there once he is done (which is cool) so later when you try to have a shower he should be watching you (possibly a masturbation scene?) but instead the milf acts like he isn't there.
It will be nice (and simple enough) to include this
Also , can you plz add a cheat for Increasing Household Stability? or Maybe after each corruption (or a task) the Household stability increases from 100 to 200 ?

123.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: JagHond

brata

May 16, 2017
1) Although it seems stupid, I don't understand why all the characters' dicks are the same, it seems that you're always having the scene with the same character. That is, the characters have different names, designs and fetishes but the same dick:LOL:
This was my first remark too like 4-5 updates ago. The dev was kind enough to add an extra hand on the Geek (not quite noticeable but a nice touch) and I am guessing for simplicity reasons the rest are the same as it will require to re-animate everything again if a new penis is added ... however... I strongly believe that only the GEEK should have a different size penis (either larger , or thinner or smaller) and it will benefit the game quite a lot as it will surely break that "fault"

Alternatively , the dev was kind enough to provide the textures , so you can even do it yourself if you have the skills for it. I've tried and failed miserably lol.

brata

May 16, 2017
The blowjob scene would be fantastic if you could swallow it since there is already a xray option
I prefer the face as it is a simple as adding a texture (like the wetness) and it can lead to other plots like the others noticing the semen etc.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
I prefer the face as it is a simple as adding a texture (like the wetness) and it can lead to other plots like the others noticing the semen etc.
Yes but corruption wise it would make sense for the jock or slacker to keep her head there this way it leads into questioning if she liked it or not thus bringing a corruption option

Reactions: brata
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes