4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

bexacefidu

Aug 13, 2017
Exception: Line with id cheerleader_interact_701d9169 appeared twice, at game/Characters/Cheerleader/cheerleader_interact.rpy:4 and game/Characters/cheerleader.rpy:4.

Those 2 files have a
label cheerleader_interact():

Maybe that's the problem

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
There were some parts of the models on the folders and i decided to edit busty to see how she would look like with a smaller personality and head
I might actually use this approach to draw her mom, if I ever decide to introduce her into the world of A Very Full House. I'm torn between giving Busty's mom tiny tits (making her daughter's massive mammories ironic), or giving her even bigger boobs (because boobs are fun, and more bigger is more better).

Reactions: Stanimir87

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I might actually use this approach to draw her mom, if I ever decide to introduce her into the world of A Very Full House. I'm torn between giving Busty's mom tiny tits (making her daughter's massive mammories ironic), or giving her even bigger boobs (because boobs are fun, and more bigger is more better).
tiny tits giant ass?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
tiny tits giant ass?
Very possible! If she ever makes an appearance I'll probably make it a patron poll to pick between A) Stupidly big tits, B) mosquito bite tits, C) A dumptruck butt, or D) the flattest, most boring woman possible.

Reactions: brata

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
If the mom has tiny tits then I think the gigantism gene has to have come from somewhere, maybe the dad is packing an absolute elephant trunk in this chinos.

91osiris77

Jun 26, 2022
curiously entertaining the game, very good.
Tips to increase the level of corruption:
-Put the children to wash the dishes, then help them
-Put your son to take care of the garden, then sunbathe
-Put your son to clean the pool and watch him work

-enters the eldest daughter's room without knocking several times
- help the youngest daughter with homework and let her walk topless
-perform yoga in front of your older son and daughter
-masturbate without closing the door and naked during the afternoon with livido at 80
- wait until you have the tasks of cleaning the children's beds and before doing so, make sure that your libido is greater than 50

Those are all that I found. If anyone knows more, share!

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
MetaMira
About Mira's most sensitive parts (let's call them so :LOL:) dimensions: please make them, if not tiny, adequate to her weight and highness at least - all jokes must always reach their own limits at the end of the story, I believe.
:LOL:
All the rest is good, keep on this way straight.

With best regards.

brata

May 16, 2017
It happens if your "household stability" hits 0. You lose stability if you don't complete chores, and you can see the current value in your chores app. I'll add some events that trigger when you hit lower values to help tutorialize that a little bit more - I can understand that it's easy to miss at the moment!
Can we add a cheat that increases household stability?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
when is the next update and what will be in it
The goal is within the next week, maybe the 21st or so? The focus is on expanding the school location and mechanics. I'm working on new location maps for it so that it's interactable in the same style as the house. There's also a big improvement to the modding tools available, so the fun mods I've been seen for v0.10 should end up with even more that they can modify going forward! I'm planning to add a few new work events, but none of it is going to be particularly novel - v0.11 is mostly about adding new space for future events to take place.

How do i get the blowjob scene?
Get the boys up to CL 3 and 50+ Arousal, and then give them a condom handjob. They should try and convince you to take things further. Once that scene has triggered once you'll have the option to give them a blowjob as part of their masturbation help menu.

Can we add a cheat that increases household stability?
I've gone and added that right now!

91osiris77

Jun 26, 2022
I am very pleased with this game, it is out of the ordinary by having the mother as the protagonist. Her breasts are perfect and a good detail when putting the nipples inverted, hopefully at some point they will add marked nipples when they are aroused >80 and that the children will notice in the dialogues.

I've been playing for at least 1 hour a day for 2 weeks. After 3 days I thought I had no more to do but I was surprised to find more events when trying different situations with that and I already subscribed to patreon to support the developer. Hopefully soon we can see an escalation in the events that while I am only in oral sex.

+10 y a favoritos, you are Great!!! Meta!.<3

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
Really enjoyed this game so far. Any plans to add a gallery/some sort of system to see what scenes you have not discovered yet? Feel like its important in this type game where a situation might change at different corruption levels.

Reactions: brata and cates

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Really enjoyed this game so far. Any plans to add a gallery/some sort of system to see what scenes you have not discovered yet? Feel like its important in this type game where a situation might change at different corruption levels.
In v0.11 I'll be adding a patron-only app that lists out all of the available corruption points and crosses them off if you've already collected them. That should make it a lot easier for people to tell when they've found most of the content in the game.

I may add a sandbox mode that lets you instant-swap to different outfits, locations, show/hide the different frames, and run different animations. The primary purpose of that would be to help modders (and myself) sort out the visuals of an event without needing to run the whole thing every time they make a change. I'm not sure when I'll have time to add that though - I already have a bunch of stuff on my short term TODO list!

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Updated the Alternate Art mod. Took a stab at the phone backgrounds and UI.
Good morning, dear goobboner.
I'm going to install your mod, but I should ask you a (probably noob) question before making some severe mistake or misunderstanding.
Should I put those two folders coming with that .zip file in the game root folder?
Or not better in its game subdirectory, better, where I can find two ones with the same name?
Thanks for your kind attention and sorry for bothering in advance.

With best regards.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes