4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Sorry! Glad you are checking out the mod.

The correct folder is "game". Inside this will be the "images" and "UI" folders in the zip. Make sure to overwrite any conflicts. Let me know if it works!
It did just the way you suggested to, mate - well, I actually thought that was the right way to be followed just by common sense, you know.
It would have been a real pity if that hard work of yours could be wasted by a silly "particular", so I thought it was the case of pointing at it out, but without criticizing, that's all.

Glad for having been of some very little help. And your mod is fine stuff, congratulations.

With best regards.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
when is the update
Today! Which actually means some time within the next 12 to 24 hours, depending on how smoothly my debugging and uploading goes. I'll likely be posting a version to Discord first to get some early eyes on it and catch any silly bugs, so be sure to take a look over there if you want to be on the bleeding edge.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Already know what's up? Get down with these downloads!

Major Update Features
  • New Location Maps! Nine new locations have been given location maps in glorious... placeholder greyscale art. Once I'm sure I'm happy with the layout of these maps they will get a colour art pass and, at some point in the future, a high quality art pass. Each location is filled with clickable objects linked to a whole bunch of new short interactions!
  • New (in-game) Work Flow! The way your day job works has been retooled to give you time to explore all of these new locations! Each work day is now split across two time segments and gives the opportunity to look around and interact with NPCs in between them. You also now have more control over exactly what you're doing at work, with more content planned to expand those options even further.
  • Clothing Texture Swap Support! Modders rejoice, the ability to live-swap clothing textures has been added to the game! This makes it possible to substitute in new 2D textures and add create additional clothing items based on them. I've also added an example mod that demonstrates how this is done and act as a template for your own mods!
  • Menu and Event Injections! Modders rejoice even harder! Mods can now insert their own options into existing menus or insert jumps into existing scripts without modifying any of the base files. This should make it much easier to add multiple mods without there being conflicts between them. Oh, and I've also made it easier to add modded phone apps on top of that. Have you rejoiced hard enough now? Good!
Screenshots

Changelog
  • - Unified many of the styles and colours used with the phone UI.
  • - Added app for tracking which corruption points have been collected (Patron exclusive)
  • - Initial Slacker shower walk-in event now gives him a corruption point.
  • - Fixed some location inconsistencies with Firebrand
  • - Added TextureReplacement class. Can be used to add clothing without modifying base Live2D model or textures.
  • - Added example mod to demonstrate how to use TextureReplacement to add clothing.
  • - Busty now actually swaps to MCILF's bra texture during one of her events, matching event narration.
  • - Added PhoneApp class. Mods can now add apps to the MCILF's phone by appending a PhoneApp object to list_of_phone_apps.
  • - Refactored Phone_App screen. Now only takes a PhoneApp object and is called phone_app to match the naming scheme of other screens.
  • - Phone app buttons now support any displayable for the button image. That means animated or dynamic button images are now possible.
  • - Added example phone mod to demonstrate how to use PhoneApp class.
  • - Added ModdedMenuOption class. Allows for mods to inject additional options into existing menus without needing to modify the base file.
  • - Added ModdedInjection class. Allows for mods to grab control of the script at an arbitrary file line without needing to modify the base file.
  • - Added example mods for ModdedMenuOption and ModdedInjection to example_mod.rpy. Check it out if you're curious how to start modding!
  • - OutfitManager now has persistent_texture_swaps list. Takes TextureReplacement objects and applies them regardless of outfit. Useful for modding in skin textures.
  • - Added Patron cheat to increase household stability (Patron exclusive).
  • - Choice menus now display as multiple pages if there are too many options to fit on one screen.
  • - Added nine new locations!
  • - Locations and clickables done in greyscale for now - will receive a colour update when I'm sure I'm happy about their position.
  • - Added basic interactions for all of the clickables that were added. Most are just stubs where future content may be added.
  • - Cheerleader's outfit and underwear now receives the (in)appropriate Revealing and Very Revealing tags when cutdown.
  • - Updated schedules for Jock, Nerd, and Cheerleader to have them show up in the new locations. Added placeholder interaction events.
  • - Work is now broken up into two separate segments, with ability to explore in between.
  • - Updated old work events to fit into the new work scheme.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
The great thing with this one - despite it being sandbox, it doesn't make you do something you don't want.
Don't want to have interactions with Jock - fine, School Bully - fine, avoiding certain paths - cool!
That's what a lot of fem protag games lack, especially sandboxes. You either go full whore route or receive game over.
This one has a great balance so far. Not even talking about frequency of updates.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Xhin and MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
what are the new scenes?
No major new scenes. There's a short peeking scene in the girls bathroom and a few scattered groping events, but almost all of the work for v0.11 went into the new location maps to give the game more space to operate in. I'd like to spend the v0.12 update cycle adding more content to the school and filling in all of the new space this update added, but that's going to depend on the results of a patron poll I put up in a few days.

davidgarit74

Apr 17, 2020
No major new scenes. There's a short peeking scene in the girls bathroom and a few scattered groping events, but almost all of the work for v0.11 went into the new location maps to give the game more space to operate in. I'd like to spend the v0.12 update cycle adding more content to the school and filling in all of the new space this update added, but that's going to depend on the results of a patron poll I put up in a few days.
love this game and how much accessibility you are giving to mods, thank you so much and keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: loncel and MetaMira

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
so don't download this update .....wait for the next 1 or 3... got it

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
No worries.

The extended modder resources are huge.

Good stuff. Looking forward to what's to come.

• Love
Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Are we assume that the game is open for modding and custom models :)
Yes, it is! The only requirements I have are that any modded work is distributed without a pay wall and that credit for the original work is maintained (Leaving link to my Patreon on the main menu in place will satisfy that second bit for me). With that in mind go forth and make cool shit!

EDIT: I've plugged it before but I'll do it again. We've got a channel devoted to talking about making and sharing A Very Full House mods . I'm happy to provide a little assistance with code and insight into how things work to anyone who swings by!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes