4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

kasztan

May 6, 2018
Overall , the tittyfuck is really hard to get
the grind is increasing which is making things irritating
I like this game but dev you gotta fix it.
After you have unlocked masturbation chores you just have to align them with another chore. There is not really that much of a grind, it's just the waiting for both of these chores appear simultaneously is a bit annoying.

Reactions: IXL and L7Bear

brata

May 16, 2017
After you have unlocked masturbation chores you just have to align them with another chore. There is not really that much of a grind, it's just the waiting for both of these chores appear simultaneously is a bit annoying.
You have to jerk them off 3x in order to unlock the masturbation chore , all while doing house chores and work. You need 3-4 days to get the mastubration chore JUST to get 1 titty fuck while waiting almost a week for the bathroom cleaning chore.
Thats like 10-20 minutes of gameplay even with cheats.
Also the constant "gotta get to work" and not having a moments peace is exhausting.
I supported this game with quite a hefty amount (dev can vouch) so I ain't freeloading-complaining here. I am saying that it is getting a bit too much with all these chores which makes the scenes less rewarding.

Fixes needed:
1. A Cheat should be Max Arousal of all characters and Reduce her stress to 0 instantly.
2. Corruption levels shouldn't increase unless the character can do something with it while using a cheat
3. Scenes that are hard to get should be repeatable. I am not asking for a Gallery (this game doesn't need one) but the titty fuck should be repeatable each time after you unlock it.
4. The phone "??" button should also show HOW to get each
5. Having to constantly open the phone , click Chores or Right Clicking to see it is annoying. There should be like a mini-window telling you what needs to be done.
6. The Dinner scene is wasting 2 game-cycles. There should be an option like "Order Delivery" using the phone that will not waste game-cycles
7. You should be able to txt more than 1 person a day.

Last edited:

kasztan

May 6, 2018
You have to jerk them off 3x in order to unlock the masturbation chore , all while doing house chores and work. You need 3-4 days to get the mastubration chore JUST to get 1 titty fuck while waiting almost a week for the bathroom cleaning chore.
It's not like you're jerking them off only to unlock titfuck. You would do that anyway if you wanted to see posing, hj, bj scenes.
It will sure take you some time to get to titfuck, but it's a CL6 event, so i don't think it's that weird.

Reactions: IXL

brata

May 16, 2017
It's not like you're jerking them off only to unlock titfuck. You would do that anyway if you wanted to see posing, hj, bj scenes.
It will sure take you some time to get to titfuck, but it's a CL6 event, so i don't think it's that weird.
Look, I get what you are saying but ... there is no indication that you need to do something multiple times. It was just a shot in the dark and after viewing the walkthrough. There should be some indication that some acts need to be repeated in order to unlock others and even then once a scene is unlocked it should remain unlocked and not having to repeat the said process again.

mysteriozz

May 29, 2017
Huge waste of time.. for me the game is unplayable. Blowjob scenes are easier than titfuck scene for me it's a nonsense. Every time when I close to trigger the new scenes it's game over xD

• Angry
Reactions: Voxxxer and IXL

throwaway2003

May 24, 2020
Haven't played since version 0.12, but have been keeping an eye on it. I re-downloaded last night. A lot has been added, but I would have liked more progress with the family. I also think there should be an event or events with the boys when 0 control and 100 arousal is achieved, like they just start doing stuff without us initiating.

Overall I do like the direction the game is going and I can't wait to see how the nerd's depravity effects the game. hope the game continues to improve.

Reactions: brata

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Also the constant "gotta get to work" and not having a moments peace is exhausting.
I supported this game with quite a hefty amount (dev can vouch) so I ain't freeloading-complaining here. I am saying that it is getting a bit too much with all these chores which makes the scenes less rewarding.

Fixes needed:
1. A Cheat should be Max Arousal of all characters and Reduce her stress to 0 instantly.
2. Corruption levels shouldn't increase unless the character can do something with it while using a cheat
3. Scenes that are hard to get should be repeatable. I am not asking for a Gallery (this game doesn't need one) but the titty fuck should be repeatable each time after you unlock it.
4. The phone "??" button should also show HOW to get each
5. Having to constantly open the phone , click Chores or Right Clicking to see it is annoying. There should be like a mini-window telling you what needs to be done.
6. The Dinner scene is wasting 2 game-cycles. There should be an option like "Order Delivery" using the phone that will not waste game-cycles
7. You should be able to txt more than 1 person a day.
Metamira is aware of the grind situation and might adjust some parameters in v0.16

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
Haven't played since version 0.12, but have been keeping an eye on it. I re-downloaded last night. A lot has been added, but I would have liked more progress with the family. I also think there should be an event or events with the boys when 0 control and 100 arousal is achieved, like they just start doing stuff without us initiating.

Overall I do like the direction the game is going and I can't wait to see how the nerd's depravity effects the game. hope the game continues to improve.
yeap ! We are all playing for the NERD ! He is my personal favourite too

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
I like this game...and I am not a paying customer. Because of that, any criticism from me will be muted. That being said, based upon the guide, the progression of some of the events is opaque and when something doesn't trigger, it is very difficult to determine which of the criteria are failing. At this point, trying to catch up to where things should be to even start this update will take a full save from someone where the criteria have all been met. I like the game...but things are getting convoluted..and that's a fact.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes