4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
Please read a few pages before posting.

I believe at least 1 person has asked this same question and someone posted the key combo you need to do, to sort it.

:)
Is there actually a fix, cause all I've found is the dev saying you need to go get a new graphics card.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
No, I didn't make it seven pages back before I got fed up after I'd spent twenty minutes using the search to try to pull up useful info. Thanks for providing an answer.
Change your forum settings so there are more posts per page. Saves you some life. Its only 2 pages back for me...

pogefolu

May 24, 2023
This game is really good and has a lot of potential! At first the graphics look weird, but the more you play, the better it gets. The last update didn't add much to the game from a player perspective, but add a lot of opportunities for future event. I'm excited for the next update! The built-in support for mod is also insane, and add the possibility to inject code into existing event without touching the base files.

Concerning the game:
The game feels a bit "grindy", but I have some suggestions. We should be able to "automate" certain tasks. For instance, you could buy a dishwasher when going to the mall (maybe add a "DIY Store" option?), which would not consume any time when doing the dishes. You could also order food for dinner (costing money of course) and add an option to have grocery deliver instead of going to the grocery shop. It could also be the occasion to add (in a uncertain future) a new "Delivery Man" character. ;)

It could also be nice to have some "tips" on how to progress a character's corruption. Right now, it feels like you have to click on everything to make sure you didn't miss anything. Maybe have an icon when making a choice to indicate the path to increase corruption?

Concerning future updates:
The first time you give a blowjob to a character, you unlock the option to give them blowjob when "helping" them. It should be the same with every "upgrade". I think it would be great to focus on adding content for the already existing animations. For instance, when catching you masturbating, slacker could ask for more than just watching you and masturbate.

Bug I found:
Apparently there's an animation for the condom to break, but it does not play properly (I saw it when digging the files to make a mod).
Also, the "straight titfuck" animation is a bit weird looking (the penis is above the left boob but below the right one).

Misc:
I tried to play a bit with the characters' models, and I found that reducing the volume of the hair and make pupils darker make the characters look "better" (see attached pic). I think it ultimately comes to personal choice, and it's pretty minor (the art as it is now is very good).

Lastly, are you alone to develop the game, and would you like some help? Or are you simply taking suggestions?

Keep up the good work!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
This game is really good and has a lot of potential! At first the graphics look weird, but the more you play, the better it gets. The last update didn't add much to the game from a player perspective, but add a lot of opportunities for future event. I'm excited for the next update! The built-in support for mod is also insane, and add the possibility to inject code into existing event without touching the base files.

Concerning the game:
The game feels a bit "grindy", but I have some suggestions. We should be able to "automate" certain tasks. For instance, you could buy a dishwasher when going to the mall (maybe add a "DIY Store" option?), which would not consume any time when doing the dishes. You could also order food for dinner (costing money of course) and add an option to have grocery deliver instead of going to the grocery shop. It could also be the occasion to add (in a uncertain future) a new "Delivery Man" character. ;)

It could also be nice to have some "tips" on how to progress a character's corruption. Right now, it feels like you have to click on everything to make sure you didn't miss anything. Maybe have an icon when making a choice to indicate the path to increase corruption?

Concerning future updates:
The first time you give a blowjob to a character, you unlock the option to give them blowjob when "helping" them. It should be the same with every "upgrade". I think it would be great to focus on adding content for the already existing animations. For instance, when catching you masturbating, slacker could ask for more than just watching you and masturbate.

Bug I found:
Apparently there's an animation for the condom to break, but it does not play properly (I saw it when digging the files to make a mod).
Also, the "straight titfuck" animation is a bit weird looking (the penis is above the left boob but below the right one).

Misc:
I tried to play a bit with the characters' models, and I found that reducing the volume of the hair and make pupils darker make the characters look "better" (see attached pic). I think it ultimately comes to personal choice, and it's pretty minor (the art as it is now is very good).

Lastly, are you alone to develop the game, and would you like some help? Or are you simply taking suggestions?

Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the feedback! Lots of your suggestions are either already on my to-do list, or have just been added. Buying new appliances for the house to reduce how often chores come up is actually a genius idea, and I'll likely be stealing borrowing it!

I'll take a look at the borked animations and get them fixed up for v0.16 in case there are any mods that are making use of them.

Right now A Very Full House is a solo project, and I'm planning to keep it that way for the foreseeable future. That said, if you're really eager to make your own additions to the game modded content is always welcome! There's a dedicated mod development channel , and I'm quite active over there answering technical questions. If players want to help in development by providing typo corrections or bug fixes I will occasionally roll those into the core game (with explicit permission, of course).

Glad you're enjoying the game!

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

mysteriozz

May 29, 2017
I triggered 2 titfuck scenes but with Slacker in the laundry there is a bug - I did everything like on the walktrough but it still doesn't work for me.

Reactions: Diod3

Illahi44

Jan 22, 2023
I cant open the file bcz of an unexpected error on joiplay

Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load file /storage/emulated/150/Download/AVeryFullHouse-0.15.1-pc/AVeryFullHouse-0.15.1-pc/game/Classes/Logic_Classes/TextLog.rpyc.

desbat

Jan 31, 2020
Thanks for the feedback! Lots of your suggestions are either already on my to-do list, or have just been added. Buying new appliances for the house to reduce how often chores come up is actually a genius idea, and I'll likely be stealing borrowing it!

I'll take a look at the borked animations and get them fixed up for v0.16 in case there are any mods that are making use of them.

Right now A Very Full House is a solo project, and I'm planning to keep it that way for the foreseeable future. That said, if you're really eager to make your own additions to the game modded content is always welcome! There's a dedicated mod development channel , and I'm quite active over there answering technical questions. If players want to help in development by providing typo corrections or bug fixes I will occasionally roll those into the core game (with explicit permission, of course).

Glad you're enjoying the game!
it is a good idea... to take that a step further would it be possible to schedule chores for the kids to do? like have a weekly list and distribute daily chores to the kids while taking the household stability and control stats for each one into account. hell it could even add a dimension like if control isnt enough and you assign a kid anyway they get to take out the frustration on one of the females in the house to bring control back to zero. anyway just a thought.

Diod3

May 31, 2023
I triggered 2 titfuck scenes but with Slacker in the laundry there is a bug - I did everything like on the walktrough but it still doesn't work for me.
Yeah, thats happened to me too, im can't see the titjobs again after the laundry event.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
MetaMira
I just found this game, and I have to say its really intriguing, I don't normally like playing female protagonists, but this game has sucked me in. I like the unique art and the "Life management" game play,

Whats planned for the future, several of these scenes feel like they might move towards rape, molestation, sleep creep, blackmail etc
Really keep expecting those blowjobs to turn into forced skullfuckings as they give in to their arosal and grab her head..

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
i have not been able to play this game for 2 updates . here is the log txt that shows the error

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i have not been able to play this game for 2 updates . here is the log txt that shows the error
change the name of the folder "BooStudioLLC.8ZipLite_b6e429xa66pga!App". or stop playing from the archive itself.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira
I just found this game, and I have to say its really intriguing, I don't normally like playing female protagonists, but this game has sucked me in. I like the unique art and the "Life management" game play,

Whats planned for the future, several of these scenes feel like they might move towards rape, molestation, sleep creep, blackmail etc
Really keep expecting those blowjobs to turn into forced skullfuckings as they give in to their arosal and grab her head..
I'm definitely planning to have future scenes (and new variations of existing scenes) have your MCILF lose control and be subject to the whims of whatever boy they're with. Skull fucks are 100% coming at some point, although exactly when is up in the air and depends on patron priorities.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm definitely planning to have future scenes (and new variations of existing scenes) have your MCILF lose control and be subject to the whims of whatever boy they're with. Skull fucks are 100% coming at some point, although exactly when is up in the air and depends on patron priorities.
Don't make this a democracy, follow your own muse, or failing that follow mine :p and turn her into a reluctant fuck toy: :sneaky:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Don't make this a democracy, follow your own muse, or failing that follow mine :p and turn her into a reluctant fuck toy: :sneaky:
the woman has all the power so far, even when shes harassing the principal. that would be heavy break with the current narative. i could see cheer or firebrand get that treatment, though.

Reactions: JagHond

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
the woman has all the power so far, even when shes harassing the principal. that would be heavy break with the current narative. i could see cheer or firebrand get that treatment, though.
Her power seems tentative to me, she's progressed so far by "accident" discovering the effect her body has on those around her, it's easy to overreach and tease the wrong men, the eldest is already bordering on it by being grabby, it won't take much for him realise he's bigger and stronger than her (might not happen while he is lucid, but when he is in full arousal). As for the School bully or the Principal...

Reactions: Balik98
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes