4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Can anyone tell me if this update includes anything new besides txt and an outfit ? so I will know if I will skip.
A new corruption scene with the principle but outside of that it's just another update that doesnt really add anything.

Reactions: brata

Takinono2

Jan 21, 2022
coxSluttery

Extract into the base game folder.

For v0.17.1 ...

coxSluttery is both a modding resource and a mod in its own right.
It adds a closet to.. the closet and a store to the mall.
It separates the game's outfits into individual clothing items, which you can then use to construct your own outfits in the closet (the clothes that correspond to the base game's outfits unlock as those outfits do)
It adds functionality centred on the texture swap system, so additional clothes, accessories, hair colours, skin tones, nipples, etc. can be added to the closet/store.
Currently, most of what I've added is available for purchase at the store, while some is event-based, and some things, like nipples and skin, are available from the start.
It also adds the ability to enable a time-and-location-based system for your casual clothing. If enabled in the closet, you can save a constructed casual outfit for each of the time periods, an outfit for going shopping, an outfit for going to church, an outfit for casual fridays, and the rest of the normal outfits otherwise, swimwear, workout, and work outfits.

Download
Suggest you read the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2534715 View attachment 2534716 View attachment 2534717

The coxSlutteryModLabel.rpy file is there as a fix that only affects a few people, where a blank line in a conditional in the mod loading label ends it prematurely, and causes a whole bunch of variables to not get loaded. Ren'py is weird.
Saved in .\game\Mods\coxSluttery\
I get a lot of error at the mall when I click on these options:
1692399072297.png

Then "Toggle Breast lift"

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 445, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/Home/Livingroom/travel_events.rpy", line 36, in script call
    call do_misc_shopping()
  File "game/Locations/Home/Livingroom/mall_events.rpy", line 15, in script call
    call misc_shopping_loop()
  File "game/Locations/Home/Livingroom/mall_events.rpy", line 19, in script call
    menu (menu_id = "misc_shopping_loop"):
  File "game/Classes/Misc_Functionality/ModdedMenuOption.rpy", line 90, in script call
    call expression destination_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 86, in script call
    call coxStoreLoop()
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 1929, in script
    $ coxPriceComment = "It's very cheap, too..." if coxProduct.price <= 30 else "The price isn't too bad, either..." if coxProduct.price <= 100 else "It's rather steep, but not unexpected for decent quality.." if coxProduct.price  <= 270 else "It's very expensive, you'd expect it to be an exclusive brand. Perhaps it is?"
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 1929, in <module>
    $ coxPriceComment = "It's very cheap, too..." if coxProduct.price <= 30 else "The price isn't too bad, either..." if coxProduct.price <= 100 else "It's rather steep, but not unexpected for decent quality.." if coxProduct.price  <= 270 else "It's very expensive, you'd expect it to be an exclusive brand. Perhaps it is?"
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'price'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/Locations/Home/Livingroom/travel_events.rpy", line 36, in script call
    call do_misc_shopping()
  File "game/Locations/Home/Livingroom/mall_events.rpy", line 15, in script call
    call misc_shopping_loop()
  File "game/Locations/Home/Livingroom/mall_events.rpy", line 19, in script call
    menu (menu_id = "misc_shopping_loop"):
  File "game/Classes/Misc_Functionality/ModdedMenuOption.rpy", line 90, in script call
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 86, in script call
    call coxStoreLoop()
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 1929, in script
  File "MYPATH\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "MYPATH\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 1929, in <module>
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'price'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
A Very Full House 0.17.1
Sat Aug 19 00:58:04 2023
Am I missing something ?
Thanks

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Am I missing something ?
Thanks
Oh... it's because I was rewriting the store/outfit planner. Thought I hadn't saved any of it to the files yet, but apparently I had?
I've finished rewriting it and haven't found any bugs, at least, so... here:

Reactions: JagHond

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
For some reason the sister_revealing_underwear doesn't activate for Brandon/Jock, even though Candy has it (wears_revealing_underwear checked) and I tried every option in the get them to wash the dishes together.
Without that I can't get him to CL5 and the only other thing missing is the massage_orgasm, which need that.

Reactions: Alex180984

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
For some reason the sister_revealing_underwear doesn't activate for Brandon/Jock, even though Candy has it (wears_revealing_underwear checked) and I tried every option in the get them to wash the dishes together.
Without that I can't get him to CL5 and the only other thing missing is the massage_orgasm, which need that.
Found and fixed, I'll include the fix for this in the next update cycle. In the mean time you can open the console with ctrl-O and type:
Code:
jock.add_corruption_tag("sister_revealing_underwear")
to grant him the correct corruption point. Sorry for the bug!

zerefd

Jan 9, 2018
Oh... it's because I was rewriting the store/outfit planner. Thought I hadn't saved any of it to the files yet, but apparently I had?
I've finished rewriting it and haven't found any bugs, at least, so... here: coxSluttery_v17.01101.7z
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Locations/Home/Mom_Bedroom/mom_closet_events.rpy", line 3, in script call
  File "game/Mods/game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryClosetEvents.rpy", line 11, in script call
  File "game/Mods/game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 209, in script call
  File "game/Mods/game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 230, in script call
  File "game/Mods/game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy", line 252, in script call
  File "game/Mods/game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy", line 217, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (coxSlutteryUtility.rpy, line 252)
Full traceback:
  File "game/Locations/Home/Mom_Bedroom/mom_closet_events.rpy", line 3, in script call
  File "game/Mods/game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryClosetEvents.rpy", line 11, in script call
  File "game/Mods/game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 209, in script call
  File "game/Mods/game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 230, in script call
  File "game/Mods/game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy", line 252, in script call
  File "game/Mods/game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy", line 217, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1725, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 339, in evaluate
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1157, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1088, in py_compile
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1034, in py_compile
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1027, in py_compile
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (coxSlutteryUtility.rpy, line 252)

I using joiplay do you know how fix this plssss

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
coxSluttery

Extract into the base game folder.

For v0.17.1 ...

coxSluttery is both a modding resource and a mod in its own right.
It adds a closet to.. the closet and a store to the mall.
It separates the game's outfits into individual clothing items, which you can then use to construct your own outfits in the closet (the clothes that correspond to the base game's outfits unlock as those outfits do)
It adds functionality centred on the texture swap system, so additional clothes, accessories, hair colours, skin tones, nipples, etc. can be added to the closet/store.
Currently, most of what I've added is available for purchase at the store, while some is event-based, and some things, like nipples and skin, are available from the start.
It also adds the ability to enable a time-and-location-based system for your casual clothing. If enabled in the closet, you can save a constructed casual outfit for each of the time periods, an outfit for going shopping, an outfit for going to church, an outfit for casual fridays, and the rest of the normal outfits otherwise, swimwear, workout, and work outfits.

Download
Suggest you read the changelog:

View attachment 2534715 View attachment 2534716 View attachment 2534717

The coxSlutteryModLabel.rpy file is there as a fix that only affects a few people, where a blank line in a conditional in the mod loading label ends it prematurely, and causes a whole bunch of variables to not get loaded. Ren'py is weird.
Saved in .\game\Mods\coxSluttery\
I didn't get how it worked at first but once I did it's amazing, I love it. These features feel like they belong in the game already, similar to Rogue Like's wardrobe system. Does anybody else get this glitch though? She's stuck with her breasts being lifted even though I set no underwear. Is there any way to fix it

1692452157451.png

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
So I may have totally forgot I made this a while ago, and never released it. I probably won't update it, though I doubt I'd actually need to as it should be compatible with future versions. Should very much reduce the grind.

Mildly convenient but the game has pre made cheats. If you search for "patreon_thanks.rpy" in the game's folder and you open it it'll give you the password to unlock the patreon content from your phone and that unlocks all sorts of cheats

Reactions: Piluso9009

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Mildly convenient but the game has pre made cheats. If you search for "patreon_thanks.rpy" in the game's folder and you open it it'll give you the password to unlock the patreon content from your phone and that unlocks all sorts of cheats
As far as I can see, none of the patreon cheats actually do the same thing.

d19531

Feb 20, 2019
I keep getting the error when i try to plan my daily outfit...

Code:

While running game code:
    menu (menu_id = "closet_interact_menu"):
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryClosetEvents.rpy", line 11, in script call
    call coxClothes(thePerson=thePerson)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 206, in script call
    call coxInChoice(lListOpt=coxChoiceList, thePerson=coxCurrentPerson, isStore=isStore, isApp=isApp)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 230, in script call
    call coxTryCloset(oClothing=coxChosenClothing, thePerson=thePerson)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy", line 252, in script call
    call coxTryOn(oClothing=oClothing, thePerson=thePerson isStore=False)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy", line 217, in script
    label coxTryOn(oClothing=None, thePerson=mom, isStore=False, isApp=False):
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy, line 252)

Full traceback:
    menu (menu_id = "closet_interact_menu"):
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryClosetEvents.rpy", line 11, in script call
    call coxClothes(thePerson=thePerson)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 206, in script call
    call coxInChoice(lListOpt=coxChoiceList, thePerson=coxCurrentPerson, isStore=isStore, isApp=isApp)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryStoreEvents.rpy", line 230, in script call
    call coxTryCloset(oClothing=coxChosenClothing, thePerson=thePerson)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy", line 252, in script call
    call coxTryOn(oClothing=oClothing, thePerson=thePerson isStore=False)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy", line 217, in script
    label coxTryOn(oClothing=None, thePerson=mom, isStore=False, isApp=False):
  File "G:\New folder\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1730, in execute
    args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
  File "G:\New folder\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 344, in evaluate
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
  File "G:\New folder\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1151, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "G:\New folder\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1088, in py_compile
    raise e
  File "G:\New folder\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1034, in py_compile
    raise orig_e
  File "G:\New folder\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1027, in py_compile
    tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy, line 252)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
A Very Full House 0.17.1
Sat Aug 19 17:34:36 2023

How can I make the MOD work??

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
I didn't get how it worked at first but once I did it's amazing, I love it. These features feel like they belong in the game already, similar to Rogue Like's wardrobe system. Does anybody else get this glitch though? She's stuck with her breasts being lifted even though I set no underwear. Is there any way to fix it

View attachment 2862581
Hmm.. it shouldn't be stuck, it worked fine for me.. also not quite sure what you mean by not choosing underwear..
When you use the outfit planner in the closet, the way you had your breasts toggled at the time you save the outfit is what will decide if your breasts are lifted or not when using that outfit. Basically, you can choose what you prefer. The toggle in the store is just there for the sake of when you try on clothes, you can see both versions.
Or just to play with them, I guess.
Need a bit more info on the situation, otherwise.

Reactions: thrway188

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
I had fixed this... I'm pretty sure... somehow didn't save? Revert it by accident? Gimme a bit...
Yeah, something I fixed that I accidentally reverted, yet somehow failed to remember being a thing, so it took me 40 minutes to find the same mistake again. :rolleyes:

Edit: removed the fix I put here as I've updated the mod after, which includes the fix.

Last edited:

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
Hmm.. it shouldn't be stuck, it worked fine for me.. also not quite sure what you mean by not choosing underwear..
When you use the outfit planner in the closet, the way you had your breasts toggled at the time you save the outfit is what will decide if your breasts are lifted or not when using that outfit. Basically, you can choose what you prefer. The toggle in the store is just there for the sake of when you try on clothes, you can see both versions.
Or just to play with them, I guess.
Need a bit more info on the situation, otherwise.
Oh I see now, yes I had pushup underwear when saving a "no underwear" outfit. So that's an easy fix thanks for the clarification

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes