4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
I couldn't get the event to trigger to unlock minified work clothes no matter what, even with the guide. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I met all the requirements. Is there a random chance for it to trigger? It's pretty small if so because I played for days and nothing

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I couldn't get the event to trigger to unlock minified work clothes no matter what, even with the guide. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I met all the requirements. Is there a random chance for it to trigger? It's pretty small if so because I played for days and nothing
It should trigger every 4 days when you're working in your cutdown work outfit; the principal will pull you into his office and bug you about what you're wearing. Is that event not firing for you?

Reactions: JagHond

Evyl_boyyy

Feb 24, 2019
CarinaCox
I've downloaded your latest update of cox mod, but when I whant to select any of the "intimates" in the outfit planner, it gives me this error.
I think there still is a bug somewhere. Untitled.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
It should trigger every 4 days when you're working in your cutdown work outfit; the principal will pull you into his office and bug you about what you're wearing. Is that event not firing for you?
Yeah actually I noticed the principal hasn't been bugging me for quite a long time, but the even that would start the regular uniform inspection still triggered tho. Albeit late imo. I even disabled the CoxSluttery mod in case it interfered but it made no difference. If you want my save to have a better look here it is.

No biggie on my part tho I just wanted to try the game and I do love it so I'll be waiting for the final version
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

kasztan

May 6, 2018
Yeah actually I noticed the principal hasn't been bugging me for quite a long time, but the even that would start the regular uniform inspection still triggered tho. Albeit late imo. I even disabled the CoxSluttery mod in case it interfered but it made no difference. If you want my save to have a better look here it is.

No biggie on my part tho I just wanted to try the game and I do love it so I'll be waiting for the final version
View attachment 2865650
If you already have "School Outfit Inspection" chore, you won't be stopped at school's exit door anymore. And that event is required to unlock new outfit. You can unlock the chore only if you already have very revealing work outfit, so I assume you must have used outfit created with coxSluttery mod to get it early, what locked you out of getting minified work outfit.

Reactions: JagHond

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
I might just be being dumb but as your mod outfit planner put your in the starting outfit how can you make a gym outfit? As removal has no option for outer layer clothes like top and skirts so as sportwear top is a bra it's always underneath something when making an outfit.

I also seem to have the same problem as the people above with being unable to get the minified work outfit events to trigger, even though I never used cox wardrobe to wear anything I hadn't already unlocked through regular play.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
I might just be being dumb but as your mod outfit planner put your in the starting outfit how can you make a gym outfit? As removal has no option for outer layer clothes like top and skirts so as sportwear top is a bra it's always underneath something when making an outfit.

I also seem to have the same problem as the people above with being unable to get the minified work outfit events to trigger, even though I never used cox wardrobe to wear anything I hadn't already unlocked through regular play.
There are removal options for the outer clothes and underwear, it's just that it requires you to explore the store, and browse those categories. I did consider how it'd make you unable to make certain outfits, but I found the events more fun, and if you want to skip those events, it's easy enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for not being able to trigger the minified work outfit event, I haven't looked at what it does yet, so hard to comment on it. I'll do so soon-ish.

Last edited:
Reactions: thenonemans

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021

View attachment 2865650
I uploaded with a minor patch that should hopefully, sort of, fix this problem. At least, it gives you a way to deal with it. As kasztan mentioned, the principal can give you a chore if you have a Very Revealing outfit on during an outfit interrogation which will lock you out of doing the normal Revealing outfit interrogation.
When the game loads this patch, it'll check if you have the chore without having unlocked the Minified School Clothes outfit. If you do, it'll help you delete the chore and wear a different outfit.

It also adds a warning when saving an outfit as work clothes or Casual Friday if you haven't unlocked the outfit, as well as adding an option to the Cox Closet to remove the principal chore if you haven't unlocked the outfit, in case you trigger it again.

If you're too lazy to download the mod, fixing this doesn't take long.
Switch to wear outfits to work that don't have the Very Revealing tag, but do have the Revealing tag. The Cutdown School Clothes is the safe bet. Hit shift+O and type in:
chore_list.remove_chore(principal_outfit_inspection_chore)
... and that's it.

Last edited:

Arazael

Feb 2, 2020
So, I have installed the minor patch and received the warning about not having the minified outfit unlocked yet and reverted the work outfit to the cutdown one. I get stopped at the door by the principal, when attempting to go home and from that point on I have tried every possible choice combination but the act of going home and reading the handbook in the study to unlock the sewing machine modification never triggers. Could anyone help? I think that it's due to the fact that Principle's CL3+ is still showing red despite him being at CL5.

I've even started a new game went through the entire thing without modifying anything and I got to the required CL6+ and got the revealing work outfit IOT work in it 4+ times and raised the Principle's CL to 4 and it still wont trigger.

Nevermind... Sorted that by increasing the Principle's CL, using the cheat menu until the CL3+ requirement showed green, and the event triggered... But now the game keeps crashing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CarinaCox

kasztan

May 6, 2018
So, I have installed the minor patch and received the warning about not having the minified outfit unlocked yet and reverted the work outfit to the cutdown one. I get stopped at the door by the principal, when attempting to go home and from that point on I have tried every possible choice combination but the act of going home and reading the handbook in the study to unlock the sewing machine modification never triggers. Could anyone help... It's starting to irritate me a little
Share your save, I can check it out for you

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I think that it's due to the fact that Principle's CL3+ is still showing red despite him being at CL5.

I've even started a new game went through the entire thing without modifying anything and I got to the required CL6+ and got the revealing work outfit IOT work in it 4+ times and raised the Principle's CL to 4 and it still wont trigger.

Nevermind... Sorted that by increasing the Principle's CL, using the cheat menu until the CL3+ requirement showed green, and the event triggered... But now the game keeps crashing.
If it was red then he was below CL3 for sure.
What are the crashes? Any error screens?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes