4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

TeoHaubica

Sep 5, 2018
I believe the option to remove piercings will only appear in the mirror after purchasing one in the store.
Unlocking others through patreon code or mods will not enable the switching/removing option (at least it did not for me)
If the priest gave you the crucifixes you are stuck with them until you give 500 dollars.

Again i have no way to confirm this is entirely correct, but i was wondering the same when i was trying the game. And for me it showed after the purchase.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Any idea when 0.21 will be released?
The 15th! I've got all of the art finished, so I'll be spending all of the remaining time focused on writing new events. Since I'm here, here's an art teaser of a new clickable object/thing that's being added for v0.21:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Let me guess. There won't be cumshot content in next update but at least I'm hoping more interactions between MCILF and her sons.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Let me guess. There won't be cumshot content in next update but at least I'm hoping more interactions between MCILF and her sons.
The focus for v0.21 is on Candy (aka the Cheerleader). She's getting a new swimsuit outfit, some related pool events, and in general as new content as I can write for her between now and the 15th. Cumshot art (and more gloryhole content) was a close 2nd place on the patron poll though, so I expect it to win sooner rather than later and be made a top priority!

Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
The focus for v0.21 is on Candy (aka the Cheerleader). She's getting a new swimsuit outfit, some related pool events, and in general as new content as I can write for her between now and the 15th. Cumshot art (and more gloryhole content) was a close 2nd place on the patron poll though, so I expect it to win sooner rather than later and be made a top priority!
The game looks awesome. Thank you for the update!

Also, can we hope to get some candy + brothers action :sneaky:?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
v0.21.2 is live! You can grab the new version here! The most up-to-date links are also maintained .

[NOTE: I've updated these links to v0.21.2, which includes fixes for all of the bug reports I've received.]

Main Update Features
  • Swimsuit for Candy! Candy (aka. "The Cheerleader") finally gets a swimsuit this update, letting her join you in the pool for some wet n' wild times! Okay, not too wild yet, but I promise we'll get there!
  • More Candy Interactions! Candy's also gotten some new basic interactions added for her. Turn Arousal into Control by guilting or teasing her, and flirt with her to build that Arousal right back up. These new interactions are topped off with some new accidental encounters you can get with her - be sure to pay her a visit some time soon!
  • A New Drawing Tablet! - Alright, that really isn't really a "game" feature, but it'll still be coming in handy in the near. The fact that my old tablet broke certainly didn't help speed up development, so I'm counting this as a win!
Screenshots

Changelog

Enjoy!

Last edited:

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Ever thought about making an in-game walkthrough ? And how do you get the Firebrand's arousal up ?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes