4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Nigelation2

Apr 10, 2022
still can't trigger the sex scene. No help in-game , no way of knowing what to do besides the same chores.

I give up... see you in 3 months hoping this gets fixed.
How did you solve it? I can't seem to trigger this.
In total what you'll need is:
||* Slacker at Corruption Level 4 or higher
* Slacker at 100 Arousal
* A Revealing outfit (like your cutdown daily outfit)
* Revealing underwear (like youur cutdown underwear, or lingerie from the mall)
* The MCILF at Corruption Level 6 or higher
* The MCILF at 50 Arousal or higher (80+ if you want to "forget" to put on a condom)||

Have all of those conditions set up, then go and tidy his room while he's there with you.

Reactions: lihsdvb

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
In the future will there be any art sucking nipples at least, we got big titties all over the place, it would be a waste to not taste them

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
In total what you'll need is:
||* Slacker at Corruption Level 4 or higher
* Slacker at 100 Arousal
* A Revealing outfit (like your cutdown daily outfit)
* Revealing underwear (like youur cutdown underwear, or lingerie from the mall)
* The MCILF at Corruption Level 6 or higher
* The MCILF at 50 Arousal or higher (80+ if you want to "forget" to put on a condom)||

Have all of those conditions set up, then go and tidy his room while he's there with you.
Sorry for mine I was asking about the Nerd and the Firebrand event.

Nigelation2

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry for mine I was asking about the Nerd and the Firebrand event.
Oh if you mean washing clothes i think it was from washing firebrands clothes complaining after a failed attempt you can give nerd the task to clean her room to start that line of events

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I can't get fire to corruption level 3 and i'm pretty sure i followed every event in the walkthrough to increase it apart from nerd masturbation event which requires for fire to have 50 arousal and i don't know how to increase that stat for her, no option to increase it when interacting with her. I have similar issue with increasing jock corruption to lvl5 to see complete massage scene, followed walkthrough to do all possible interactions with him in order to increase it and still stucked.

This game had been turned into a grindfest in order to fullfill every single requirement, waiting for whole week and specific time in order for events to appear with, need to have specific stat treshold, etc. and that's coming from someone who likes sandbox style of games if done right. It either needs some kind of ovehaul or better system to track and list every possible event with every character specifying those events that are required for increasing corruption.

Edit: Enabling patreon content actually solve some of the grievances and kill the grind with cheats, wasn't aware of this and hadn't used it until now.

Last edited:
Reactions: cates

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Oh if you mean washing clothes i think it was from washing firebrands clothes complaining after a failed attempt you can give nerd the task to clean her room to start that line of events
Hmm.... I don't think I've triggered that. I have done encouraging him to watch her by the pool (topless) and she is outside his room like everyday, but I haven't had anything happen with laundry (doing it myself or having her do it). I'm not sure what you mean by failed attempt though. Failed what?

Nigelation2

Apr 10, 2022
Hmm.... I don't think I've triggered that. I have done encouraging him to watch her by the pool (topless) and she is outside his room like everyday, but I haven't had anything happen with laundry (doing it myself or having her do it). I'm not sure what you mean by failed attempt though. Failed what?
Give up

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Mod v0.20.2.113
Make sure to get game v0.20.2 first (everyone needs a link that moves three posts up, right?)

If you still have the same issue Spurrea let me know in my mod thread or in the game discord's mod development channel, and I'll try to help you fix it.
There was a bug with my patch for this update. Not sure why it wasn't triggering for me so I could catch it before release, but such is life.
I've updated the download link with the fixed version. The bug is only relevant if you didn't play my mod for the first time on that save.
Read the note above the download link if you ignored past the error the patch gave when you loaded the game after installing it.

Gregtex

May 13, 2021
Since alot of ppl are having trouble with the sex scenes, here some saves... not everything is unlocked, but sex with slacker is.

Save is done with v20.1

How To Sex:

- load save 6 from page 1
- use the mod to set high arousel levels all around

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I can't get Ethan to peek while I'm undressed at the mirror. Clearly there's more to triggering it than just what's in the walkthrough. He's always at 50+ arousal, we're both CL2+, and at every time of day I've tried undressing in the mirror. It won't trigger. The only things I have left to finish are that, and sharing the shower with him. Anyone know what the trick is?

edit: Nevermind, I figured out the problem. Using the cox closet to make custom outfits break the event. She has to have her outfit/underwear set by the regular game options, not the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sihn8 and eloveboot

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Had an idea to add to the patreon menu, a way to add chores for easier event triggering.
That certainly would be super nifty. I once waited two weeks to have "clean bathroom" and "help Ethan masturbate". And what's worse, when you finally get dual-chores on the task list that you've been waiting for, it just happens to end up being a triple-chore. Like "do laundry", "help Billy masturbate", and it's a Tue/Sat and you haven't given him a handjob for movie night yet, so you have to wait up to another week or more for his masturbate chore to pop back up.

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
I cannot see the piercings. There are a number of folks who reported a similar problem but I cannot discern the appropriate fix. Apparently there is something about a save involved but again the fix is not clear. Anyone have a clue...because I cannot find one.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes