4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
does anyone have a full save thats compatible with the mod?? I get errors whenever i try to use my saves with the mod and making a new game is a bit of a hussle

pr0nt0

Dec 7, 2018
I'm definitely a believer that the developer for this one will actually go there. I'm presently imagining her developing a habit of swallowing for her kids through the gloryhole at school, without them realizing who was doing it as things start to heat up further.
I'm just hoping we get some stills or something soon, like the pics Nerd takes during handjob would be great to get, maybe another with an "accidental" facial then you can talk her into another pose.
Game is pretty great though, but also very blue-ballsy.

What DaDogDoin'

Mar 1, 2019
Hello, I'm currently using Joiplay and I need help.
All I see are backgrounds, options, and text. Etc.
But no Character is visible.

Here are my screenshots:

The Bear

Aug 25, 2020
How do you level her up to corruption level 6?
i know this answer is dumb but it's the way i went : do all events, untill you reach level 5, progress 5/6. Then after three hours of playing i tried picking the get obedience choice and god, well satan in this case, answered me, with the last point to reach level 6. So dont forget to make your kids bow to you :sneaky:

kasztan

May 6, 2018
i know this answer is dumb but it's the way i went : do all events, untill you reach level 5, progress 5/6. Then after three hours of playing i tried picking the get obedience choice and god, well satan in this case, answered me, with the last point to reach level 6. So dont forget to make your kids bow to you :sneaky:
Have you spent few months to achieve this? You are responding to post from february xD

The Bear

Aug 25, 2020
Have you spent few months to achieve this? You are responding to post from february xD
yeah no i just started the game last week and since i was stuck there too, and there wasn't any answer yet, i tough to fill in the blanks for whoever searched for it

Reactions: kasztan
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes