4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
as long i see only nerd event chore can be triggered, none other works.

and
new codes please for an honor.

geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
what is the maximum amount of corruption available? noticed that there is a very revealing outfit, but how to open it? corruption lvl 6

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
:eek: Oh no! I thought I was the only one to realize incest can lead to severe genetic defects as shown in this poor family. :unsure: I felt like such an iconoclast. Guess I'm just part of the bandwagon now, sadly. :cry:

Just trollin, man. :)
Come on guys, this family isn't genetically defective unless the entire town is doing the family horizontal mambo. Because all the characters in this game are a bit off and weird. That is by design by the dev, I am pretty sure of that (he can respond to that assumption). He wanted to make his game a little "off kilter" a little different and he has succeeded in aces. Everybody with a brain knows the real-life dangers of close family breeding, but, this is all in fun, in a pretend world, the dev is the God of this world because it is his creation, so just have fun with it. Take a couple of hits off the bong, you'll feel more calm, and call me in the morning.

Reactions: Firehole

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
what is the maximum amount of corruption available? noticed that there is a very revealing outfit, but how to open it? corruption lvl 6
I think actual content caps out at CL6, but it might be possible to get yourself to CL7 with all of the points that are floating around - I'll admit, I haven't done the math on exactly how high you can get right now. There's currently no very revealing outfit available unless you're running a mod; the school branch that mentions one is a placeholder for some future content that makes use of one.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: geimer94

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Wait what? Posing is also required? Why would that be needed for those scenes to trigger...
My original plan was to have a separate chore added for each sex act (posing, handjobs, blowjobs, etc.), and the current chore would be specifically for the posing one. Now I'm leaning towards having any act contribute towards "leveling up" your sex chores with that NPC up to a certain level. That change will be included in v0.14.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
After incest, a healthy child (a girl) is born, but with a "sick" gene that does not manifest itself in any way. And so, when she reaches marriageable age, marries a man who is not related to her by blood ties, then the "healthy" gene of her husband will suppress the "sick" and their children will be absolutely healthy. But if a girl marries a close relative, both "sick" genes of the spouses will adversely affect the child. And it is for this reason that incest between husband and wife is prohibited by doctors and the church, because two strangers have a much smaller chance of meeting two equally "sick" genes than blood relatives.

In such children, muteness, deafness and other diseases are inherited. Incest can also provoke a miscarriage. But do not make a tragedy out of incest, only 20% can get any deviations.
Wow, oh wow, talk about a mojo and buzz kill. Most of us have paid attention in Science and Biology classes, we had to, in order to graduate. I'll say this again, this "game" is from the world of the dev, he created it. In it, there is no danger for incest, if he says so, why? Because, it's his game and what he says goes. This is for plays, people!! PRETENDING. If the dev wants to create slime people who talk, and talking tentacles that have sex with you and get you pregnant, he can do that. If I saw those tags, I wouldn't be playing that game, plain and simple and you can make that same choice. Pick up your marbles and move to another sandbox, there are thousands to choose from. Getting off my soapbox, now.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I don't normally crosspost stuff from my art thread (by the way, I have an art thread where I post bits of practice art. It's been going for a year+ at this point!) but today feels like a special day! I've just released some patron thank you art in celebration of hitting (and blowing past) 300 patrons!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every like, react, retweet, or whatever that this image gets (across all platforms!) will be another "visitor" that I'll be considering in the aftermath image! Patrons also have a bunch of polls available to them to help decide exactly how things go down. If you're already a patron (or this has pushed you over the edge) be sure to !

Thank you all for such amazing support!

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
coxSluttery

Extract into the base game folder.

For v0.13.2 Get it here: The download mirrors at the OP have been updated to 0.13.2, so no need to specifically get it from here.

coxSluttery is both a modding resource and a mod in its own right.
It adds a closet to.. the closet and a store to the mall.
It separates the game's outfits into individual clothing items, which you can then use to construct your own outfits in the closet (the clothes that correspond to the base game's outfits unlock as those outfits do)
It adds functionality centred on the texture swap system, so additional clothes, accessories, hair colours, skin tones, nipples, etc. can be added to the closet/store.
Currently, most of what I've added is available for purchase at the store, while some is event-based, and some things, like nipples and skin, are available from the start.
It also adds the ability to enable a time-and-location-based system for your casual clothing. If enabled in the closet, you can save a constructed casual outfit for each of the time periods, an outfit for going shopping, an outfit for going to church, an outfit for casual fridays, and the rest of the normal outfits otherwise, swimwear, workout, and work outfits.

Suggest you read the changelog:

View attachment 2534715 View attachment 2534716 View attachment 2534717

Although the mod works i get an error screen almost after every click related to the mod.

Reactions: Yuni42

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I have and I'm sure everybody else is also been waiting for some serious action between mom and her kids. I have her sleeping nude, sometimes she masturbates and then wakes up already dressed. While home she should be able to wear some kind of sleepwear, preferably something sexy to tease her kids with. Her kids, one by one should start sneaking into her bed at night for a little more intense bonding. When mom visits her kids in their rooms, they should be able to make out, sessions turning out heavier and heavier. She should be able to shower with her kids and have sex. Give her the option to go without her bra and panties, at home and at work, and give her even sexier clothes to wear. Make better opportunities for her to start a heavy affair with the stud in her class and the principal and with the boys or girls in the showers. Let her swim in a very thin bikini or even naked with her kids and make out in the pool and even have sex in the pool.
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED.
I'm definitely a believer that the developer for this one will actually go there. I'm presently imagining her developing a habit of swallowing for her kids through the gloryhole at school, without them realizing who was doing it as things start to heat up further.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes