4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
For anyone eager to get an early look at v0.13: I've posted an early build for bug testing on the . If any bugs are reported I'll get them fixed up for the official Patreon release. That official release should be in a couple of hours if no critical bugs present themselves!
is it possible to have the changelog in the meantime?

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
How to get a very revealing outfit? Saw the options with the school npc but it says its not implemented(does this relate to outfit itself too or)?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
No, I mean the sex scenes just dose'nt comeup
Corruption level and arousal are as much as needed
And all other scenes are unlocked
I checked it if one of them work for me but it doesn't
Oh, make sure you're actually selecting the "pose for them" option while helping them masturbate. The other options (handjob, blowjob, other stuff I add in the future) are going to build up to their own sex chores, but I haven't implemented them in this version.

how to start sex chores events ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've just pushed a bug fixing update onto Patreon. v0.13.2 fixes some crashes in minor events, typos, and makes one of the new phone backgrounds actually accessible. You can find the most up-to-date links .

Or, if you don't want a full changelog, here are the download links for v0.13.2:

v0.12 to v0.13 Changelog:

If you've run into any bugs give the new version a try and see if they've already been resolved! If not let me know here or and I'll fix 'em up!

Last edited:

SpanishOxid

May 19, 2017

That's me trying to load old save game from v0.12.2
After I choose Ignore - game starts from the beginning (what is my age, how do I want to name my characters, etc...)
Help :cry:

kasztan

May 6, 2018

After I choose Ignore - game starts from the beginning (what is my age, how do I want to name my characters, etc...)
It's because you used coxSluttery mod on previous game version, and you try to load a game without it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CarinaCox

91osiris77

Jun 26, 2022

don't cling to your save, starting to play again has its advantages and at least I enjoy the game more that way.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AVeryFullHouse-0.13.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have and I'm sure everybody else is also been waiting for some serious action between mom and her kids. I have her sleeping nude, sometimes she masturbates and then wakes up already dressed. While home she should be able to wear some kind of sleepwear, preferably something sexy to tease her kids with. Her kids, one by one should start sneaking into her bed at night for a little more intense bonding. When mom visits her kids in their rooms, they should be able to make out, sessions turning out heavier and heavier. She should be able to shower with her kids and have sex. Give her the option to go without her bra and panties, at home and at work, and give her even sexier clothes to wear. Make better opportunities for her to start a heavy affair with the stud in her class and the principal and with the boys or girls in the showers. Let her swim in a very thin bikini or even naked with her kids and make out in the pool and even have sex in the pool.
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
One last thing, I understand that this is your game and please do with it as you please. I am merely making what I think are better options for your game. As far as the mechanics of the game itself. The point system at the top of the page, I don't understand it at all. I see where you score more points by picking one over the other and I usually pick the most points. I really don't see the point bars really doing anything much and the characters don't seem to change at all. I am an old person and I have to get close to the computer to even see the point system anyway. It hurts my eyes, so I don't even bother.

I suggest just doing away with the point system and just letting them go at it. You can build relationships without a point system anyway. Or at least use a simpler system.

Running around the house in that sexy pink towel isn't a bad idea, especially if it slips off from time to time, sparking some sexy activity.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes