4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Do the new clothes have new events related to them or not? Is it just visual content?
Just visual for now, (except for how the skirt is unlocked), if you don't count the events Mira recently put in the game that require "Very Revealing" outfits.
I have always had the intention of writing in events for things like reactions to sluttier clothing, or not wearing panties, etc., I just.... haven't felt like doing it yet :whistle:
Soon™.

Last edited:

Ninjalove24

Dec 20, 2017
It's an issue with Live2D if you don't have enough video memory to load everything, far as I know. Can try holding Shift while starting up the game, and choosing a different renderer or lowering the fps, might help.
Ok thanks, let me try. but maybe is what you said about the video memory

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a way to corrupt everybody faster? I like the game but everything moves very slowly as far as progressing the corruption. Are there going to be any sex scenes? Are the kids going to walk in on Mom masturbating? Is she going to fuck her students at school? The principal? How about Mom going skinny dipping in the pool with her boys? Taking a shower with them? Wearing no underwear at school and flashing the students? SEX SCENES!! SEX SCENES!! SEX SCENES!!

Ethanhunter

Oct 20, 2021
hey guys i want to know how to make mira wear a very revealing outfit her corruption is lvl 6 and i still can't make the very revealing outfit

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Can you mod your own NPCs in? Right now mods only seem to apply for clothing for the MC.
Yep, it's entirely possible to mod in your own NPCs - along with chores, clickable objects, phone apps, locations, events, and menu options! If you (or anyone else lurking) is interested I can write up a how-to for adding NPCs and provide a template for it in my example mod. I'm also usually available over in our ; swing by if you want some advice or help!

Reactions: Skyler

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
For anyone eager to get an early look at v0.13: I've posted an early build for bug testing on the . If any bugs are reported I'll get them fixed up for the official Patreon release. That official release should be in a couple of hours if no critical bugs present themselves!

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes