4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
For the moment the only event that adds Control for her is running gym and letting her sit out when her bra snaps. That should trigger every gym glass right now - poor girl needs to invest in some better bras!
Thanks, what about new nerd event when she checking herself in the mirror? When to trigger that?

migueo963

Nov 2, 2020
How do I make the game not end like game over because it comes out that the children fight and the game ends jxd

Dasuni

Mar 18, 2019
After playing for 2-3 minutes, the game hangs and crashes to the desktop with no error message. This is the first version where I have this problem :-(

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
After playing for 2-3 minutes, the game hangs and crashes to the desktop with no error message. This is the first version where I have this problem :-(
I've just released v0.12.3 which should (hopefully) resolve the issue. Here are .

If anyone else has been having performance problems give the new version a try and let me know if it's resolved things!

Sandro99

Jul 29, 2018
can i get to corruption level 6 in the 0.12.2 update?
You can even reach level 8 by collecting all the events, but most of the content at the moment is related to the level below 6. So don't expect much from Mira's level. Just go through all the available events.

By the way. How to trigger jock_control_makeout event?
1681732131673.png

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes