4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
Mrkoolguy , RottenPlum , and others who are experiencing freezing or fps issues, with the new 0.12.2, it is probably because of the new water animation. Seems it was a heavier load than Mira expected, so a quick fix was released in the discord that disables the animated water.
This is the fix, save this in \game\Characters\Mom\

Also added it to my mod's post, in case this gets buried.
Using this mod...my game still freezes. I have a very capable system so I am unconvinced of a resource issue.

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
For everyone asking for the code, extract the files from the zip and save it in case you do something stupid, use unren to extract the RPA files and then decompile stuff so that you can open files in notepad, open the game files in notepad++, hit ctl+f and search for patreon. Its not hard, this dev doesnt make their code a pain in the ass to read or search by using obscure variable names. If you accidentally type something and somehow manage to save it, just delete the game folder and re-extract.

Hell with a bit more commenting and documenting thought processes in the code, bug finding would be way easier without really affecting download size since download size is mainly determined by the images and animations.

Reactions: unusual7
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes