4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

VillyVonka

Jun 29, 2018
The game is great

But it is completely incomprehensible how to get another star, nothing is written. Jock 3/4 and I have no idea how to open 4, I have to click all the events over and over...

kasztan

May 6, 2018
The game is great

But it is completely incomprehensible how to get another star, nothing is written. Jock 3/4 and I have no idea how to open 4, I have to click all the events over and over...
There is an ingame phone app for patrons in which you can view all available corruption tags. Their names could give you an idea in which event you're still missing corruption points.

Treino

Jun 23, 2018
Someone coud help with this error?

I'm use the joiPlay to run and this is hapen just with this game :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Classes/Display_Classes/ClickableBase.rpy", line 4: invalid syntax
        def __init__(self, name, screen_position, location, target_label = None, sensitive_requirement = None, visible_requirement = None, extra_args = None, *args, unique_tag = "", lighting_effects = None, before_clickable = None, after_clickable = None, **kwargs):
                                                                                                                                                                               ^

File "game/script.rpy", line 417: expected 'name' not found.
    show screen expression new_location.screen_name with Fade(0.2, 0.1, 0.2)
               ^

File "game/script.rpy", line 419: expected 'name' not found.
    show screen expression new_location.screen_name with Dissolve(0.1)
               ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sat Apr 15 19:27:24 2023

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
this game is awesome, will therebe events in school where she wears a but plug? would be awesome. Keep up the good work

davidgarit74

Apr 17, 2020
CarinaCox
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 267, in script call
call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
File "game/script.rpy", line 426, in script call
call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
File "game/Locations/Home/Mom_Bedroom/mom_closet_events.rpy", line 3, in script call
menu:
File "game/Classes/Misc_Functionality/ModdedMenuOption.rpy", line 100, in script call
call expression destination_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
File "game/Locations/Home/Mom_Bedroom/mom_closet_events.rpy", line 3, in script call
menu:
File "game/Classes/Misc_Functionality/ModdedMenuOption.rpy", line 100, in script call
call expression destination_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryClosetEvents.rpy", line 817, in script call
call coxTryOn(coxChosenClothing)
File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy", line 182, in script
$ coxCurrentOutfit = coxChangeClothing(oClothing=oClothing, oOutfit=coxCurrentOutfit, oPerson=thePerson)
File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryUtility.rpy", line 182, in <module>
$ coxCurrentOutfit = coxChangeClothing(oClothing=oClothing, oOutfit=coxCurrentOutfit, oPerson=thePerson)
File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryDefinitionsAndFunctions.rpy", line 588, in coxChangeClothing
swaps = [theClothing.skin_texture, theClothing.skin_boob_texture, theClothing.skin_butt_texture, theClothing.skin_upskirt_texture, theClothing.skin_masturbation_texture, theClothing.skin_blowjob_texture, theClothing.skin_handjob_texture]
AttributeError: 'coxBody' object has no attribute 'skin_upskirt_texture'

any idea whats going on here when I try to change back to default skin from pale skin. Also when I try on other pieces of clothing, it switches the skin to pale randomly.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
AttributeError: 'coxBody' object has no attribute 'skin_upskirt_texture'

any idea whats going on here when I try to change back to default skin from pale skin. Also when I try on other pieces of clothing, it switches the skin to pale randomly.
I am guessing this is an old save that you had my mod on? Should be a save compatibility issue. Forgot to add the new attributes used for the new pussy frames to the default skin, so the function is trying to look for an attribute it doesn't have, as on that save it was defined before that attribute existed.
I'll add a fix to a patch I'll be doing pretty soon. A new game would work fine.
The pale skin texture swap hanging around is related to that same thing, as that same function is supposed to remove the pale skin ones.

Reactions: davidgarit74

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
How to gain control points with big tit girl in classroom? During which period?
For the moment the only event that adds Control for her is running gym and letting her sit out when her bra snaps. That should trigger every gym glass right now - poor girl needs to invest in some better bras!

Reactions: RottenPlum
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes