4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

SyphEagle

Jan 25, 2023
Yet another patch for my mod.
One tiny thing I forgot in the previous hotfix, and a couple of other fixes.
when trying to run i got this error, how do i fix

Exception: Line with id start_0af9d14b appeared twice, at game/Mods/coxSluttery_v0.1062_for_AVFH_v0.11.2/game/script.rpy:204 and game/script.rpy:202.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id start_0af9d14b appeared twice, at game/Mods/coxSluttery_v0.1062_for_AVFH_v0.11.2/game/script.rpy:204 and game/script.rpy:202.

Stoneby

Oct 14, 2022

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
If I were you, I would find this extra line and just delete it. Sometimes this way of fixing bugs works for me and the games at least start, which is not bad. I advise you to remove it from the mod, because if something breaks there again due to deleting a line, it is unlikely to become a critical error.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
Looks to me like the mod wasn't unpacked in the right file. It should be unpacking so that script.rpy (and a few other files, if I remember correctly) is overwritten. Unpack it so the contents of the modded "game" folder ends up in the unmodded "game" folder.

The hierarchy is a little strange because coxSluttery includes some patched base files that fix small bugs that were revealed during it's development, so it's got things that need to go in a higher level than the Mod folder.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
This part is your hint.
If the same line appears in two files that are both named the same, with the same path structure... you did something wrong.
You should have extracted my mod into the game's base folder, like Mira said.
I keep forgetting to write that instruction....

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
so earlier it was mentioned that in the code there was an incest flag that could be reenabled with Notepad. Where in the code is the flag?
It's in \game\script.rpy search for incest_enabled
Just change the False into True

Though I will say, I'm pretty sure there's not a whole lot in the game that makes use of this at the moment, it's mostly only the phrasing when you start a new game.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Quick update for people: I've got v0.12 finished and I'm giving Discord members a chance to comb over it to find bugs before making an official release. I'll be doing the full post with screenshots and a feature write up tomorrow.

If you want to help out with debugging, or you just cannot wait for the update and you're willing to deal with crashes, and hang out!

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Too eager to contain yourself? Here are the links!

Major Update Features
  • New Lewd Frame! - A new explicit frame, an up-skirt view for the MCILF, has been added! This comes with art matching the full suite of underwear sets. Like all of the other frames this one is animated and physics enabled. Ever wanted to see super jiggly pussy lips? Well now you do, and now's your chance!
  • New Events! A new frame means a new storytelling tool, so I've been sure to give it a chance to shine in some new events! Old events have also been updated to make use of the new frame where it makes sense.
  • Refined Mod Support! I continue to work on making AVFH as open and moddable as possible. The tools for creating texture swaps have been improved and a number of early bugs have been squashed. A set of example clothing sets provide an ideal template for adding your own clothing variants to the game - it's never been easier!
  • Bug fixes! Just a whole lot of bug fixes to try and make this the most stable release of AVFH so far. Hopefully I nailed it!
Screenshots

Changelog
  • - Refined texture swapping code; prevented texture swaps from carrying over into new games.
  • - Added 3 new background images (1 main image and 2 variants).
  • - Added new Nerd event while watching yourself in the mirror (unlocks new backgrounds).
  • - Added new lewd frame: upskirt frame.
  • - Added all exiting underwear (and garter belt) to the new frame.
  • - Added dynamic wetness effect for new upskirt frame - wetness effect begins at arousal 50 and caps out at 100.
  • - MiraLive2D objects now support innate_texture_swaps - these texture replacements are done in init time and modify what is considered the "base" part of the model.
  • - Added first iteration of water dripping effects to water on the MCILF full body, boob, and butt frames.
  • - Added tan skin effects to blowjob, handjob, and new upskirt frames.
  • - Added Easter themed background.
  • - Added short event to add that new Easter background.
  • - Fixed frames crashing if there was no default click action assigned.
  • - Moved Bully's help-study event so it is a standalone time passing action.
  • - Updated a whole bunch of events to use the new up-skirt view, including MCILF masturbation and laundry scenes.
  • - Added short studying event for Busty and Bully.
  • - Added demo mod outfits to patron reward app.
  • - Added a short Bully event to let you give him detention more often.
  • - Added new branch for gloryhole event.
  • - Added short branch for poolside Nerd tease.
  • - Made sure characters are out of the room if they aren't supposed to be present for detention
  • - Added 4 different pubic hair styles (plus an extra "none" option)
  • - Added ability to alter your pubic hair in the bathroom.
  • - Added Nerd event if you try to have a shower with him in the room.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
If you want to help out with debugging, or you just cannot wait for the update and you're willing to deal with crashes, and hang out!
So please count on me and that very little I can. I'll do it gladly and for free, most of all. :LOL:

With best regards.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes