4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Update for my mod, again. This time both some new clothes and fixes.
Get it here. Remember you need v0.11.2 of the game, not 0.11.1 which is what's in the original post here.

Also, JagHond , saw you just liked my previous update right as I was uploading the new one, so decided to tag you :whistle:

Reactions: Robert rivers

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, for specific reason i do all the chores etc, but im not recieving any money, got household on 100/100, everything maxxed, but wont recieve any money eventhough i go to the job and do all the chores, any advice? thank you
That bug is fixed in 0.11.2, at least for new saves. My mod download includes the fix that makes it work for old saves, in \game\Classes\Misc_Functionality\save_compatibility.rpy
So if you don't want to use my whole mod, just extract that part. Or just the whole Classes folder, everything there are fixes that haven't rolled out into an official patch yet.
There's a link to 0.11.2 in my mod post.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Sorry, but when can we expect the next update?
I'm aiming for the middle of the month, somewhere around the 15th. There was a patron vote for content a couple of days ago and (one of) the main new features is going to be an up-skirt art frame. Here's a peek of the mockup I did of it (along with some other options that didn't win this vote, but which will be making appearances in the future).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karmakw

Mar 22, 2018
Can someone help me launch the game on joiplay please? What do I need to do to make it work?

brata

May 16, 2017
I'm aiming for the middle of the month, somewhere around the 15th. There was a patron vote for content a couple of days ago and (one of) the main new features is going to be an up-skirt art frame. Here's a peek of the mockup I did of it (along with some other options that didn't win this vote, but which will be making appearances in the future).

love the new ass-rub. If you can add that in the night scene it will be great

SyphEagle

Jan 25, 2023
Another update to my mod, a rather minor one, just fixing some mistakes I hadn't caught before releasing it.
Read the update thing at the bottom if you're curious about what.
Forum Taxi Service
Also, keep in mind that my mod requires 0.11.2, which the mirrors of the OP have not been updated to yet, it seems. There's a link to Mira's Patreon post with the 0.11.2 download at the top of my mod's post.
how do i fix this when running

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id start_0af9d14b appeared twice, at game/Mods/script.rpy:204 and game/script.rpy:202.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id start_0af9d14b appeared twice, at game/Mods/script.rpy:204 and game/script.rpy:202.

brata

May 16, 2017
how do i fix this when running

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
File "C:\Users\jg857\OneDrive\Documents\ \AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
You copy/pasted over an old version of the game. This sometimes happens.
Copy the Save folder to a safe location , delete all the game folders and extract the new update.
Copy/Paste the Save folder back to it's original location.
This should fix it

Reactions: CarinaCox

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
so earlier it was mentioned that in the code there was an incest flag that could be reenabled with Notepad. Where in the code is the flag?

SyphEagle

Jan 25, 2023
You copy/pasted over an old version of the game. This sometimes happens.
Copy the Save folder to a safe location , delete all the game folders and extract the new update.
Copy/Paste the Save folder back to it's original location.
This should fix it
i did that and now this appears

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id start_0af9d14b appeared twice, at game/Mods/coxSluttery_v0.1062_for_AVFH_v0.11.2/game/script.rpy:204 and game/script.rpy:202.

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
Exception: Line with id start_0af9d14b appeared twice, at game/Mods/coxSluttery_v0.1062_for_AVFH_v0.11.2/game/script.rpy:204 and game/script.rpy:202.

brata

May 16, 2017
i did that and now this appears

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
This is something wrong with the mod though.. I am sorry but I can't help you

brata

May 16, 2017
coxSluttery

For v0.11.2.. Get it here: The download mirrors at the OP have not been updated to 0.11.2 yet, so. Get it from the Patreon.
For those of you who aren't on the discord, you may not be aware that my mod has evolved quite a bit from being just a couple of reskins and additional outfits. This is kind of what I wanted to do from the start, though, it just wasn't really possible before Mira added the texture swap functionality.

Patch v0.1062:
Was still an issue that I managed to miss in the hotfix, causing an exception for the dark panties. Fixes that.
Other than that, this should fix it so none of the texture swaps will hang around randomly after taking it off.
Also changed the texture for the camisole boob frame, deleting the part that's supposed to go under the boobs, as the torso-part was apparently layered on top of the boobs, for the base I was using. It will probably not look perfect while the boobs are animated, but certainly better than before.

It might be a good idea to include some screenshots

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes