4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

eklaami0014

Sep 16, 2022
The text of the game is great, brief and erotic. Even better would the game be be if the pictures would really match the text, which is e.g. not the case here, in the following pictures the hands are not crossed. But that would only a bonus, the text is most important.
how did you get this clothes??..i can seem to do it..

Tequilas757

Jan 26, 2021
```Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 264, in script call
call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
File "game/script.rpy", line 440, in script call
call expression conversation_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
File "game/Characters/Minor_Characters/busty.rpy", line 71, in script
busty "Oh, hey Miss.[mom.last_name]..."
File "game/Classes/Logic_Classes/Person.rpy", line 121, in __call__
self.char(what, *args, **kwargs)
NameError: name 'Busty' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
File "C:\Users\tequi\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\tequi\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\tequi\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1248, in __call__
who = renpy.python.py_eval(who)
File "C:\Users\tequi\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\tequi\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.11.1
Sun Mar 26 15:21:58 2023
```

Stoneby

Oct 14, 2022

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\tequi\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
File "C:\Users\tequi\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
File "C:\Users\tequi\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1248, in __call__
File "C:\Users\tequi\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
File "C:\Users\tequi\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode

Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.11.1
```
There's something wrong with the Mother's name. Try not to rename any.

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
I was stuck with Slacker and Nerd at level 3. I found the tracker app and that showed Nerd's mom_butt_grope and Slackers pose_strip_bare_ass was missing. By searching the source code I found out that I had go back to "Establish control->Kiss" respective "Establish control-> Pose" to get the points for level up. Without this debugging I would have had no clue why stucked, because the missing points where to be gained in a much lower level and I had skipped them. Maybe skipping should not be possible then.
I mean isnt this just an example of why the tracker app exists? to help find CL points you missed along the way. I dont think its currently much of an issue since there is only a few things you can do past CL 5/6 and I assume this can still be fine in the future if there is more points to get than whatever the max CL will be.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021

These are the two main points here. It seems Mira made a typo. If you go to line 71 in that file, you'll find that it says "Busty" somewhere, probably at the start of the line, but she's defined with lower case. Just change it to "busty" instead and you should be good.
In the version I'm on, that's already fixed, it seems.

Reactions: Tequilas757

oofdotexe

Jan 4, 2018
Nice, but I am gonna wait until I know for sure its not a virus. I'm sure you don't want to attack anyone but I don't know you at all and I don't want to give money just yet. I've only seen the 10.1 version and then the next version was flagged as malware. I like what I've seen but not enough to risk a bigger problem by getting malware on my device. hope everything works out for yall.
Been following this game since v0.0.2. Haven't had issues with it and honestly the content worth supporting metamira. but just giving my 2 cent since this the only game on the site I support lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xhin and MetaMira

throwaway2003

May 24, 2020
Been following this game since v0.0.2. Haven't had issues with it and honestly the content worth supporting metamira. but just giving my 2 cent since this the only game on the site I support lol.
I generally like to wait 3 or 4 updates after I see the game for the first time before I give money. I got scammed by giving money to a project and the next month the dev stopped working on the project. I am sure there was other drama to it, but it was enough for me to start being picky.

Hope this game continues and the updates go well but, Ill wait awhile before I give money.

Reactions: MetaMira

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Can you try it with my mod to see if it does the same thing? This will tell us if its the images or not. If it isnt, what os are you playing on? I have seen similar things on joiplay if model based rendering is enabled.
Just for your information, dear mate: your mod is still working just fine (nothing bad to report until now, I mean).

With best regards.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
BreakSoul
Prueba este enlace https://f95zone.to/threads/a-very-full-house-v0-11-1-metamira.129381/post-10267877, es decir, en el puesto 923, donde encontrarás los enlaces para descargar las últimas versión lanzada.
Ah, una última cosa: no te enojes, pero trata de evitar usar tu propio idioma al escribir. No es cortés aquí, estos foros están en inglés, por lo que si tiene dificultades, tal vez podría usar un traductor automático (por lo general, todos funcionan bien ahora).
Un saludo.

brata

May 16, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.11.1
```
To fix this error , copy your save folder to another safe location and delete the files. Re-extract the game again and place the save folder back.
This will fix it.
This happens when you overwrite a previous version and some files are kepted from previous versions.

Reactions: Tequilas757
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes