4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
hello, windows defender blocks it, what happened? I was always able to download it without any problem.
Same here
it picks it up as a trojan this time
Weird... but I can't download it.
Very strange, and almost certainly a false positive - but of course that's exactly what I would say if I were a malicious actor, so you can't really trust me on that.

The only thing I can suggest is you be sure to download it from my : those are the ones links that I can guarantee are just the base game.

Reactions: Eze3d

brata

May 16, 2017
Very strange, and almost certainly a false positive - but of course that's exactly what I would say if I were a malicious actor, so you can't really trust me on that.

The only thing I can suggest is you be sure to download it from my : those are the ones links that I can guarantee are just the base game.
The weird thing is that this didn't happen with previous downloads. Did you change anything on the .exe? Even an icon change will trigger a trojan warning with windows defender

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
The weird thing is that this didn't happen with previous downloads. Did you change anything on the .exe? Even an icon change will trigger a trojan warning with windows defender
Nope, although I did notice I could get the same warning from local packaged version of v0.11.1 (but not v0.11.0; the version I released to Discord a few hours early for bug testing). I rebuilt v0.11.1 and the new build was fine. My guess is that there was an unlucky signature collision with the build: some part of the compressed code looked like a chunk of a known virus and windows erred on the side of caution - understandable, but annoying for me!

I've done a full system scan of my own machine with multiple tools to confirm that I didn't pick up anything, and they're all coming up clean. I'll have a v0.11.2 posted in a couple of hours, and I'll be double checking that it's not throwing any sketchy reports before I upload it.

Reactions: brata

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017

Windows 11 last update makes the OS to block almost everything that not comes from Microsoft.

demanderx

May 5, 2017
I don't know if I corrupted the save somehow or something but can't seem to trigger the masturbation scene in the room properly anymore, it seems to be permanently stuck in the locked door mode, the scene proceeds as if if clicking the "lock door" option and only ask who is she thinking, nothing else triggers.

throwaway2003

May 24, 2020
I've . It fixes up some reported bugs and fixes the false alarm from Windows Defender.
Nice, but I am gonna wait until I know for sure its not a virus. I'm sure you don't want to attack anyone but I don't know you at all and I don't want to give money just yet. I've only seen the 10.1 version and then the next version was flagged as malware. I like what I've seen but not enough to risk a bigger problem by getting malware on my device. hope everything works out for yall.

brata

May 16, 2017
From what I understood from reading from previous posts (but I could be wrong) is that you have an old graphics card or a weak one (like a build-in or on a cheap laptop). You won't be able to fix this because your gpu is lacking memory.
how can i see that event pls?
Increase their corruption levels. You can do that by simply playing the game and enganging with the characters (or cheating)

brata

May 16, 2017
11.2 doesn't get picked up as a virus (for those that had the issue)
Nice, but I am gonna wait until I know for sure its not a virus. I'm sure you don't want to attack anyone but I don't know you at all and I don't want to give money just yet. I've only seen the 10.1 version and then the next version was flagged as malware. I like what I've seen but not enough to risk a bigger problem by getting malware on my device. hope everything works out for yall.

Reactions: MetaMira
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes