4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Im not getting any money from work.
Oh yep, that's an oversight on my part! I reworked how the whole work logic flowed and kind of forgot the "get paid" part. I'll roll out a fix for that along with any other bugs that pop up tomorrow. In the mean time money is fairly unimportant. The only things it gates are the garter belt + stockings outfit, the workout outfit, and a minor events that just trade money for decreased stress. All of my updates and patches are backwards compatible, so when the fix comes out you should be able to continue on with your same game, just still getting paid each day. Sorry about that!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Not every day you see an incest game where the characters actually look like products of incest.
At the core realism was my biggest concern, so I'm glad that's shown through :p

The real answer is that I'm a professional programmer and an entirely self-taught artist - the art bit is improving but it's a skill that takes some time to learn! I've been documenting my practice logs over on the art forums (here!) so you can look back and see how much worse it use to be! Woo, progress!

Jul 2, 2018
Man. I keep being impressed by the updates. This game has so much potential and really scratches a certain itch that lots of games don't. People bash on the art but I think it does the job. Just all around really solid stuff. Can't wait for future updates! Definitely worth the money on patreon as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrix and MetaMira

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I simply don't understand the mechanics of this game...I never seem to have enough hearts or brains to do anything! :LOL:

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Checking the new corruption tracker app on the phone, I'm missing an entry for Mira, labeled "gym_flash_titsrevealing_work_outfit". Anybody able to find this specific event?

I'm guessing maybe this is a bug and it should be 2 separate events / points.

On another note, a suggestion for the Dev: maybe you could somehow "lock" the clickable area on the background when menu choices are visible. Being able to select the choices and click on the background elements can be a bit confusing at times.
Great game, so far. Keep up the good work!

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Right now there are handjobs and blowjobs, with more stuff coming in the future as I have the time to draw the art. My expertise is in programing and not art, so that side of things takes a little longer for me to get done.
understandable have a great day

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
there seems to be a bug with the new school layout. I can't leave until night and at noon the principle calls and says you are late even if you arrived in the morning and had a class. if I try to leave in the evening by clicking the door, it just lets me go out to the hall but I can't leave the school. i have to go back to the classroom, waste time and then i can go home.

brata

May 16, 2017
No major new scenes. There's a short peeking scene in the girls bathroom and a few scattered groping events, but almost all of the work for v0.11 went into the new location maps to give the game more space to operate in. I'd like to spend the v0.12 update cycle adding more content to the school and filling in all of the new space this update added, but that's going to depend on the results of a patron poll I put up in a few days.
Cool
Since this one doesn't have any scenes and its more of a technical update + the virus pop up, I will skip this one
Can't wait the next update plus the fixes next month!

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes