4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
what is the update cycle of the game ?
I optimistically aim for an update every 2 weeks, but that almost always slips to 3 weeks as bug hunting and the desire to squeeze in extra scenes/features takes it's toll.

Reactions: kat777

91osiris77

Jun 26, 2022
My coxSluttery mod is updated. Yay.
This is the post.
I could not use that mod, I get an error in a notepad. You just had to replace the folders, right? Or should something else be done?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryDefinitionsAndFunctions.rpy", line 300, in script
python:
File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryDefinitionsAndFunctions.rpy", line 300, in script
python:
File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryDefinitionsAndFunctions.rpy", line 976, in <module>
ModdedInjection(
File "game/Classes/Misc_Functionality/ModdedMenuOption.rpy", line 95, in __init__
ModdedInjection.modded_injection_entities.append(self)
AttributeError: 'collections.defaultdict' object has no attribute 'append'

-- Full Traceback

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
I could not use that mod, I get an error in a notepad. You just had to replace the folders, right? Or should something else be done?

While running game code:
python:
python:
File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryDefinitionsAndFunctions.rpy", line 976, in <module>
ModdedInjection(
File "game/Classes/Misc_Functionality/ModdedMenuOption.rpy", line 95, in __init__
ModdedInjection.modded_injection_entities.append(self)
AttributeError: 'collections.defaultdict' object has no attribute 'append'

-- Full Traceback
Looks like you're on the wrong version of the game? Has to be 0.11.2, not 0.11.1
That's one of the bugs Mira fixed in 0.11.2 , I believe.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Updated Alternate Art Mod to.5. It now includes a color over for the priest. Hey BaasB sorry to bother. Can we link this mod and Carina`s (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-very-full-house-v0-11-1-metamira.129381/post-10238242) to the main post?
Fine, thanks a lot.
Let's see what good they bring, then.
Don't precisely know which one is better, they seem good both.
Or..., wait, a better idea is coming to mind: what if I can take them as well?
I just don't want to choose, you know.
:LOL:

With best regards.

Last edited:

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Let's see what good they bring, then.
Don't precisely know which one is better, they seem good both.
Or..., wait, a better idea is coming to mind: what if I can take them as well?
I just don't want to choose, you know.
:LOL:
You don't have to choose, our mods do fundamentally different things at the moment.
Gooby's mod overwrites the base textures in the game, and gives it a different art style, and adding colour to models and locations that Mira haven't had time for yet.
While my mod used to do the same in v0.10 of the game, in terms of overwriting some of the model textures, now it adds stuff as new features of the game, without overwriting the base files. So our mods are completely compatible at the moment.

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
In 0.11.2, so most recent version.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 264, in script call
call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
File "game/script.rpy", line 423, in script call
call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
File "game/Locations/Home/Mom_Bedroom/mom_sewing_events.rpy", line 24, in script call
call check_cheer_revealing()
File "game/Locations/Home/Mom_Bedroom/mom_sewing_events.rpy", line 824, in script
python:
File "game/Locations/Home/Mom_Bedroom/mom_sewing_events.rpy", line 835, in <module>
if not "Revealing Underwear" in cheerleader_base_underwear:
TypeError: argument of type 'Outfit' is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
File "game/Locations/Home/Mom_Bedroom/mom_sewing_events.rpy", line 24, in script call
File "game/Locations/Home/Mom_Bedroom/mom_sewing_events.rpy", line 824, in script
python:
File "D:\Games\RPG\patreon.com\MetaMira\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\RPG\patreon.com\MetaMira\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Locations/Home/Mom_Bedroom/mom_sewing_events.rpy", line 835, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.11.2
Tue Mar 28 17:04:59 2023

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
In 0.11.2, so most recent version.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
python:
File "D:\Games\RPG\patreon.com\MetaMira\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\RPG\patreon.com\MetaMira\AVeryFullHouse-0.11.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.11.2
Tue Mar 28 17:04:59 2023
Found and fixed, thanks for the report! It should be safe to "Ignore" past this, and you won't miss any content. I'll include the fix when v0.12 comes out in a couple of weeks.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Another update to my mod, a rather minor one, just fixing some mistakes I hadn't caught before releasing it.
Read the update thing at the bottom if you're curious about what.
Forum Taxi Service
Also, keep in mind that my mod requires 0.11.2, which the mirrors of the OP have not been updated to yet, it seems. There's a link to Mira's Patreon post with the 0.11.2 download at the top of my mod's post.

Last edited:
Reactions: JagHond

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Unfortunately this is a known bug with older graphics cards (~10 years old). They don't have enough video memory to store an entire texture file all at once and either Ren'py or Live2D isn't properly chunking the image into smaller files. fixing this is low priority, but it is on my radar and I have some ideas how I might be able to sidestep the problem.

For now all I can suggest is checking back in a month or two to see if the new versions of the game work.

EosLada

Apr 14, 2019
If the game maker stops whining and doesn't give the necessary actions to the game anymore, no one will look at it soon .

No one will send money to the game that has not started. Necessary actions are insufficient

• Angry
Reactions: brata

Yoshu26

Jan 9, 2022
Hi, for specific reason i do all the chores etc, but im not recieving any money, got household on 100/100, everything maxxed, but wont recieve any money eventhough i go to the job and do all the chores, any advice? thank you

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes