BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
coxSluttery

Extract into the base game folder.

For v0.13.2 Get it here: The download mirrors at the OP have been updated to 0.13.2, so no need to specifically get it from here.

coxSluttery is both a modding resource and a mod in its own right.
It adds a closet to.. the closet and a store to the mall.
It separates the game's outfits into individual clothing items, which you can then use to construct your own outfits in the closet (the clothes that correspond to the base game's outfits unlock as those outfits do)
It adds functionality centred on the texture swap system, so additional clothes, accessories, hair colours, skin tones, nipples, etc. can be added to the closet/store.
Currently, most of what I've added is available for purchase at the store, while some is event-based, and some things, like nipples and skin, are available from the start.
It also adds the ability to enable a time-and-location-based system for your casual clothing. If enabled in the closet, you can save a constructed casual outfit for each of the time periods, an outfit for going shopping, an outfit for going to church, an outfit for casual fridays, and the rest of the normal outfits otherwise, swimwear, workout, and work outfits.

Suggest you read the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2534715 View attachment 2534716 View attachment 2534717

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol

Daddy0250

Aug 23, 2021
so i saved the game and closed the game, after awhile when i started the game and went to load the save file i am getting "An exception has occurred" screen. any solution for that?

kasztan

May 6, 2018
so i saved the game and closed the game, after awhile when i started the game and went to load the save file i am getting "An exception has occurred" screen. any solution for that?
You should send the content of that exception screen. Without that one can only guess what's the cause.

Daddy0250

Aug 23, 2021
Quick guess - are you sure you're not trying to load save from v0.14.0+ on game with earlier version?
I am sure, and also i have downloaded the latest update and didnt move the previous saves. and i had started the whole game from the beginning and did grind a bit long time and now i am facing this issue.

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I am sure, and also i have downloaded the latest update and didnt move the previous saves. and i had started the whole game from the beginning and did grind a bit long time and now i am facing this issue.
I launched save from v0.14.1 on game with v0.13.2 and got the same exception as you. Try to unzip game to new folder, or download it again. If it does not help, then i have no idea what is causing this.

Last edited:

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
MetaMira - Bro, although I’m not on ur patreon :p Im a huge fan of ur work :love: & I have 2 requests.

I really hope you consider them.
I bet the first one is already in ur game plan so please consider accelerating its implementation in the game & please do consider adding my second suggestion in the game if possible because it would be such a waste to not add it.

So-
1. We want “Not wearing underwear” option when wearing the clothes, especially for the work uniform. I really can’t wait for this one.
I’m sure the work outfit will atleast have one more skimpier version with reveals lots of cleavage & a mini skirt which barely covers her ass, so that version + no bra and no panties :love:, damn I already have a boner imagining it :WeSmart:

2. We NEED “GROPING” events - my main suggestion for adding this is introducing another form of transport like a bus or metro where the FMC can be groped while going to school, mall, other places etc.

Especially when she’s wearing revealing outfits. Of course she should have a higher level of corruption if she wants to wear slutty outfits outside.
Like she can wear a minified casual clothes at maybe 8-10 corruption at home but she’ll need 20 corruption if she wants to wear them to mall or get groceries.
Having some H- events outside in those places will be sexy.

Also, you can consider adding some groping events at school like she asks some students to write something on the black board and they will take the chance to grope her, or the students calling her purposefully for some doubts to their desks and then ‘accidentally’ touching/squeezing her tit or ass, running their fingers on her pussy/ass when she bends to pick something up in class. Damn all these events are too sexy to pass up so I really really hope u consider adding them.

I’m not sure whether ur planning to add a map as well as other places to the game like beach, gym etc but I hope u consider adding them because the game is too good to not explore these possibilities.
I know some people have some misgivings in regards to ur art but I have a feeling that this game has potential to become one of the best games out there for sure!!!
these are pretty good ideas. I would also love to see these.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira - Bro, although I’m not on ur patreon :p Im a huge fan of ur work :love: & I have 2 requests.

I really hope you consider them.
I bet the first one is already in ur game plan so please consider accelerating its implementation in the game & please do consider adding my second suggestion in the game if possible because it would be such a waste to not add it.

So-
1. We want “Not wearing underwear” option when wearing the clothes, especially for the work uniform. I really can’t wait for this one.
I’m sure the work outfit will atleast have one more skimpier version with reveals lots of cleavage & a mini skirt which barely covers her ass, so that version + no bra and no panties :love:, damn I already have a boner imagining it :WeSmart:

2. We NEED “GROPING” events - my main suggestion for adding this is introducing another form of transport like a bus or metro where the FMC can be groped while going to school, mall, other places etc.

Especially when she’s wearing revealing outfits. Of course she should have a higher level of corruption if she wants to wear slutty outfits outside.
Like she can wear a minified casual clothes at maybe 8-10 corruption at home but she’ll need 20 corruption if she wants to wear them to mall or get groceries.
Having some H- events outside in those places will be sexy.

Also, you can consider adding some groping events at school like she asks some students to write something on the black board and they will take the chance to grope her, or the students calling her purposefully for some doubts to their desks and then ‘accidentally’ touching/squeezing her tit or ass, running their fingers on her pussy/ass when she bends to pick something up in class. Damn all these events are too sexy to pass up so I really really hope u consider adding them.

I’m not sure whether ur planning to add a map as well as other places to the game like beach, gym etc but I hope u consider adding them because the game is too good to not explore these possibilities.
I know some people have some misgivings in regards to ur art but I have a feeling that this game has potential to become one of the best games out there for sure!!!
These are fantastic ideas, and I think basically all of it is planned for the nebulous future (ie. when I have the development time and when my patrons vote in favour of it). One of the options for my focus in v0.15 is making it outfit focused; if so I'll be sure to add a no underwear option. The only reason I haven't added it so far is because many of my events are written assuming you're wearing panties and describe removing them, have you showing off, etc. It won't be a ton of writing, but I'll need to go back and add nude branches to all of those events.

Thanks for the feedback, it's very appreciated!

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
I don't suppose anybody would be willing to share some saves from this version that are complete? Can't be bothered grinding through the old content. Thanks in advance. :)

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes